Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Yay for reaching third tri lolly :happydance: not long now :D

Thanks for scan pic, very nervous but just trying to stay positive :)

yay!!! 3rd tri lolly!!! m2a, my scan was at 8+ 1 and photo looked like lolly's. good luck hun, sure you'll be fine!! Helen, we like Oliver too - Oliver for a boy and maybe Chloe for a girl?? hope everyone else is well? Em x

Congrats on 3rd tri Lolly!! Which bugaboo did you get? I like the chameleon but I haven't had a proper look at prams yet, just been looking on line. Do All prams need assembling? My Oh is rubbish at DIY so that will be a stressful afternoon if so.

M2A my 7 week I just saw blob with a flicker for a heartbeat and still had a yolk sac off to the side I think. Good Luck, let us know how you get on xxx

Goddess - love the name Katie, unfortunately got godaughter Katie plus cousins daughter Katie already.

For a girl am liking Amelia at mo - Lolly Olivia May sounds lovely - my gran is Mary but everyone calls her May so am thinking of it for a middle name too.

Off to watch Miss Marple, might have to send OH on a chocolate run!!

M2A I had my first scan at 6+1 and i saw the sac, a very teeny blob with a flicker which was the HB.

Lolly - I liked 'shutter island' the first hour i found very slow and then i got into it.. and it took me a bit of time to realise if he was nuts or whether they had tricked him and then at the end i guess he had been, was not any longer but did not want to live with what had happened so he pretended and then he would get the lobotomy.
Congratulations of getting into the third tri its so exciting now.....woohoo!

Oh BTW I can now find the HB with a doppler which is great although it takes rather a lot of patience. I find it so reassuring and I wont use it too much... like last time I used it perhaps once a week or if had felt no movement for awhile.

Going to the cinema after work to see eat, pray, love so looking forward to that. Hope you are all enjoying that bank holiday monday.. I have a long weekend next week with a bank holiday in there. Yay can't wait.

Hi ladies

Back in the uk, had a great time! Took lots of pics, left oh sorting them out!!

M2a I'm sure everything will be fine, keep calm and think positive. Be thinking of you xx

jo good news finding the hb, hope you enjoyed the cinema

lauren olivia may sounds lovely! Yay to 3rd trimester!!!!! Xxxxx

Lucy hope you enjoyed your choc and miss marple! Amelia is a lovely name

hope everyone else is ok, consultation appointment tomorrow, preparing myself for him to say more blood tests, but taking oh to fight my corner, hoping he is nice and helpful.

Congrats on 3rd tri Lolly!! Which bugaboo did you get? I like the chameleon but I haven't had a proper look at prams yet, just been looking on line. Do All prams need assembling? My Oh is rubbish at DIY so that will be a stressful afternoon if so.

M2A my 7 week I just saw blob with a flicker for a heartbeat and still had a yolk sac off to the side I think. Good Luck, let us know how you get on xxx

Goddess - love the name Katie, unfortunately got godaughter Katie plus cousins daughter Katie already.

For a girl am liking Amelia at mo - Lolly Olivia May sounds lovely - my gran is Mary but everyone calls her May so am thinking of it for a middle name too.

Off to watch Miss Marple, might have to send OH on a chocolate run!!

Amelia was one of my faves too, and also Amelie. My friend has a 3 year old called Emilia which is quite a nice version. I think May is going to stick atLivi's middle name and, if not, we'll probably go without one.

I like May too. If we have a girl I am having Anna as the middle name.. as that is my gran's first name, she is just over 90 and I am sure she would really like it.

Hope your all having a nice day.

Dinner and a movie was great last night although I felt a bit guilty as Euan had been calling Mama all day and I never saw him at all yesterday. Its pouring of rain today so I don't think we will be leaving the house! Hope you are all having a nice Tuesday.

Lou how did the meeting go today with the doctor?

congrats on 3rd tri Lolly, can't believe it has come around so quickly! :happydance: I love the name Olivia May and esp the nickname Livi.

I've only picked out a boys name but can't think of a nickname so may have to ditch it! I have absolutely no girls names but love the variations of Amelie too. Guess you can have Milli for short or Limi!

Congrats on finding out you are team :blue: h! can't believe I guessed wrong! hehe

How did your scan for M2A? Was it today? And Lou too .. Updates please ladies!

afm, I had a lovely weekend at parents house and went to a wedding and also hiking in Derbyshire, OMG it was so strenuous, I really need to get back fit!

Noather week off for me this week, dreading going back to work and having to face everyone on Monday :(

oo, I also saw Shutter Island and loved it! We ended up watching it 2 nights in a row!

Glad you had fun in Ny Lou x

Hi ladies, consultant update for you

Well after waiting 6 weeks, and the ladies at the hopsital refusing to change my consultant so I could have earlier appointment, as he was the best for me, I saw his registar!! I had to explain everything to her again, even though she had a full gp letter explaining why age had referred me. She then proceeded to tell me that all my progesteone test results are innaccuate and useless, as they have to be done excaltly 7 days before af due, so as I have a random cycle of anything between 21 and 28 they are of no use. She said my other hormones are fine and just said your normal.

Anyway oh stepped in, as I was getting upset. He asked why she thought 2 gps have sent me for tests and think something is wrong, and does she have any idea why they may have sent me. She could not answer and just kept saying, your normal as cycle is between 21 and 28 days and we would have to wait at least a year until we could be referred again. Oh would not let it go, saying we had waited this long for appointment and gp thought something was wrong, she just dismissed it. I said to her even if I waited a year, as my af is irregular, an accurate progesteone can never be achieived so why wait!

Oh wasn't happy with her answers, so she agreed to let us have an appointment with the consultant, then asked me for af dairy, which I told her I already had. She then started looking at it, and agreed they were quiet random, and asked if I've ever had pelvic scan. She started asking if I've had increased facial hair, which I have, *so going to check my ovaries out and then do my hormones at start of cycle too

I have appoinment 23rd now with the actual consultant and should have scan before I see him. So glad I took oh, otherwise I think I would have been fobbed off.

Sorry so long ladies! X

So overall a good outcome, fab news! And well done OH. I've had it before where you have to keep repeating yourself as ppl dont seem to just read what they are given - tres annoying! But at least you got through it and a consultant referral. Do you have any idea what your symptoms may point to? xx

Well done to your OH Lou, I wonder if they're thinking polycystic ovaries - that can be increased facial hair, will be good to get a scan of your ovaries and see if all ok and your hormones checked again. Hoping you get some answers asap. ARe you NTNP at mo?

I want to see Shutter Island, might have to get it out for this weekend. Used to love Leo. Was eat pray love good Jo? I'd like to see that but will have to be with a girlfriend, OH won't be up for that.

If I go for Amelia will shorten it to Amy or Mimi. Am thinking Amelia Rose at mo.

had scan today - cervix holding up though has shortened a bit since 16 weeks she wasn't worried, she had a quick look at baby which I wasn't expecting and he/she was lying face down again and moving round like crazy, love seeing bubs!! 10 days till anomaly scan!!!

Good work Lou - so glad you took OH - I think they're thinking pcos too.

Liking the names - we've pretty much decided to go with Oliver :) no middle name tho.

hx

Rachel - glad you've had a nice time at your folks and all your activities - too much for me :) Try not to stress about work - once you've been back in a day all will be cool :hugs:

Happy third tri Lauren :)

hx

I am really glad i took him, he deals with people all the time in his work is is really good at speaking to people. Will have to take time off to come with me again

I think she thinking possible pcos. She asked if i was gaining weight, which i'm not, but i really struggle to lose weight even with gym and healthy eating, so maybe. But be good to have the scan and at least know either way. Least they going to do something.

Lucy - ameilia rose is lovely, we really like rose as a first name. OH watched shutter lsland on the plane, said it was very slow to start with but had good ending - just could have got there quicker.

Helen are you thinking of no middle name then? I'm thinking of no middle name, i don't have one myself, just depends if theres two names we like in the end.

Rachel glad you had a nice weekend. Try not to worry about work, i know its hard as remember how i felt, but once your back i'm sure it will all be ok xxx

Lou - glad to hear that the appointment went well at the end. I am glad your OH was there too as I think the registrar only started taking notice when he was so persistent. I have PCOS and that is why they think I have had my m/cs. My cycle is regular now in the fact that I have one but like you its 27-34 days apart.. I have lots of hair, I am bigger and I really struggle to lose weight... I have to become a gym bunny to do it.

Rachel- I know Monday is going to be difficult when you get back to work but I am sure that it all be fine once you get in there.

M2A - Any news?

Eat, Pray, Love was very good but your right its undoubtedly a chick flick... the movie theatre was full and I dont think there was a man in there.

lou, glad the appointment went well in the end, and that you're getting scan. hopefully you'll have answers soon! lucy, it's lovely seeing baby isn't it! my 20 week scan is on 20th sept..think we're about 2 weeks apart in due dates. m2a, good luck for scan tomorrow xx i'm seeing the consultant on fri, oh is coming too. when they said about a cervical erosion i freaked out ( i have a health anxiety problem) and keep thinking it's cancer. i'm terrified and can't stop worrying. the doc asked if i would go home worrying and i said yes so she asked if i'd like to see a consultant. i feel so silly, i remember being sat there and people telling me it's common, and it's like a graze, and i just didn't process anything they said. that's why oh is coming so he can listen too. i just want the appointment over with :-(

Ah Em - well it will be good to see a consultant, will put your mind totally at rest that all is ok, plus if you have any other questions about anything you can ask them. I always ask loads about all sorts of things to get my mind at rest, she doesn't seeem to mind!! I'm 19+4 today so exactly 3 weeks ahead of you!!!

Lou - this isn't much help but my friend had bad bad pcos, took her a while to get pregnant first time - but she went on a diet, really strict low GI and went to gym nearly every day(it helped she wasn't working) and lost lots of weight and then got pregnant naturally but what was amazing is that after that pregnancy the pcos has never returned, with her 2nd she got pregnant first month trying.

Aaaghh, got mega end of sale sale in shop today, been standing all morning and back to out now, feet are aching already and 4 hours to go!!!

xxx

Glad cervix is holding up ok Lucy - sorry you had to stand up all day.

Good luck for your scan M2A :)

Lou - neither I or OH have middle names so don't think Oliver will have one either. I have pcos - there's lots of things they can do if it is that.

Em - think the consultant will help you feel better :)

hx

I don't have a middle name either neither does DH. Everyone has them here though so we thought we better give Euan one... its Michael totally random and means nothing.

Am at work... and am very tired counting the hours until Its time to go home again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->