Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Kanga meant to say i wish you all the luck in the world tomorrow...I know its going to be tough going back but once your in there i am sure you will feel ok. You will have all of us there virtually supporting you through it...Good Luck!

M2A - sharp pains could be round ligament pain - is it more if you move? Is it constant pain? I would give it 24hours and see how you are then - no harm in calling epu if you are worried - there most likely is no problem.

Rachel - good luck at work tomorrow - just let everything wash over you :flower:

hx

Its not when i move, but its not there all the time, although now im even more worried :( walking around tesco didnt have trollley as just picking up some milk and fruit and i walk round a corner and this woman who wasnt looking where she was going ramped her trolley right into me :(

Rach hope tomorrow goes as well as it can :hugs: x

Rach, good luck for today.. i have a 'friend' like this, i don't bother with her if i have to!! i'm sure you'll be fine xx m2a, if you are worried phone the epau. it's not worth worrying, for the sake of a phone call. i'm sure it's like the other girls said, just stretching, but don't sit at home worrying xxx
xxx

Rachel - good luck today, hope it goes quickly.

M2A - phone epu and get another scan - its great they've told you they'll do another reassurance scan whenever you want - definitely take them up on it, no point worrying - I was 'lucky' due to my bleeding I was scanned every 10 - 14 days but even that felt like an age between scans.

I remember in first tri that I had a lot of pains - always in new and different places, a lot felt like period pains, I was forever saying to OH that I had period pains but it all turned out to be stretching so I'm sure your pains are the same - however have a scan to put your mind at rest.

The last 3 nights I've had horrible nightmares - all about m/c, they're so vivid I'm always upset when I wake up. I hope this doesn't go on too long it's horrible.

Not impressed with Daybreak so far!! Christine Bleakly is uuggghhhh!!!

Rachel - good luck today, hope it goes quickly.

M2A - phone epu and get another scan - its great they've told you they'll do another reassurance scan whenever you want - definitely take them up on it, no point worrying - I was 'lucky' due to my bleeding I was scanned every 10 - 14 days but even that felt like an age between scans.

I remember in first tri that I had a lot of pains - always in new and different places, a lot felt like period pains, I was forever saying to OH that I had period pains but it all turned out to be stretching so I'm sure your pains are the same - however have a scan to put your mind at rest.

The last 3 nights I've had horrible nightmares - all about m/c, they're so vivid I'm always upset when I wake up. I hope this doesn't go on too long it's horrible.

Not impressed with Daybreak so far!! Christine Bleakly is uuggghhhh!!!

Try not to worry about the nightmares - I think they're really common. I had them for a few weeks and now, thankfully, they've stopped. I found them so distressing but put them down to hormone surges in the end.

I want GMTV back! What are ITV thinking?

x

ooo, I need to see this Daybreak, sounds contraversial!

Day not bad so far. Had a few tears this morning but now fine. Lots of my work has been sorted by other people which is lovely and means I dont have anything pressing to do. May pop out for a 2 hour lunch break a la Costa & Heat magazine x

Rant alert (sorry, need to get it off my chest!)

Just been talking to that 'friend' about work - she has been looking after something for me while I was off and she wanted to hand back.

Sat in a room, she didn't even say hi how are you, nice to have you back, or anything. Just went straight into discussing work. I thought fine, went with it. At the end she got up to go, she couldn't wait to get out of there. I asked if everythng was ok between us, she said yes, why.

I just said I was a little surprised you hadn't asked how I was, as I have been off for 3 weeks and you obviously know why I have been off. She was reallly defensive, basically didnt want to talk and said I didn't know if you wanted to talk so I was leaving it up to you. And ran out of there.

hmf. I am sick of being a doormat. When she got pg she told everyone but me (didn't want to upset me, fair enough). She then had a mc and got in touch and I was there for her straight away.

When I got pg and confided in someone other than her about my early scan, she didn't talk to me for 3 weeks! In a strop because I had got my bfp. She can fuck right off.

Sounds like a waste of time rach! you need to focus on you right now and getting back into work as best you can, just ignore her :hugs:

Ladies preggo journal started :) https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...pregnancy-after-loss-journal.html#post6790837

:hugs: Rachel - sounds like the last thing you needed.

M2A - will have to have a gander at your journal - how's the pain?

hx

:hugs: rachel, she's just what you needed on your first day back. Hope your feeling ok xxx

M2A ring the EPU if you are worried, thats what they are there for. How are the pains today?

Lucy hope the nightmares stop for you soon. I did not catch daybreak, may have to have a quick little watch tomorrow morning.

Hows everyone else?

Went to have a cuppa with my preggie friend today and had a nice catch up. She was 5 weeks behind me, so she's almost there now!! Felt a bit low today, not sure why, but glad i popped over my friends as perked me up just having a good chat

Rach - sorry about your 'friend' i would not waste time on her just concentrate on yourself. Glad the first day is over.

M2a- I would ring EPU too if it makes you feel better. Will have a look at your journal too.

Lucy - I had horrible nighmares for 3-4 weeks with Euan and they always involved something horrible death or grotesque babies or just nasty stuff they went away after that and never had them again. It seems so common for all women to go through.

Lou - I am not surprised your visit with your friend made you feel a bit low its only natural though and your such a good friend to get out meeting her in the first place alot of people would not want too.

I realised today as I was going through my diary that next was my due date for bubs... and i mentioned it to DH this morning... we felt a bit sad but at the same time i guess its a bit easier since I am expecting again but no doubt i will be thinking about it next week. No news... its raining today but going to the lake to feed the ducks and then will head inside somewhere.

Pain is weird :( i know its normal for some pain but what do i differ between normal and not normal? :( Its like stabbing pains in my lower abdomen...............the midwife said they would leave at least week between scans, and i cant get time off work this week....so if the pains are still here on friday i'll phone and try and get appointment for monday.

Hope the nightmares stop soon Lucy they must be awful :hugs:

:hugs: Lou that must have been hard and its no wonder you felt a bit low.

Hope everyone else is doing ok :) x

could be ligament pains - fxd :hugs:

:hugs: Jo - the edd is always a hard one.

Lou - glad your friend perked you up a bit - we always get those low moments from time to time and ttcal doesn't help - especially going through all this with the fs :hugs:

hx

Jo - sorry about your EDD coming up, I felt really weird on mine too and nervous but it passed ok in the end, hope yours does too xx

Lou - sorry you've had a down day, glad your friend perked you up, you're a good friend to not be jealous of your friends baby - I would have found it difficult. I can't wait for you to get your bfp xx

Rach, glad you've got through the day - think you need to give this ' friend ' a wide berth for a while you don't need any added strain or stress at the moment.

Thanks Jo and Lolly for words about nightmares, they are so horrid, I hope they pass soon, am thinking its worry about my scan or something - but lolly yes could be hormones if everyone gets them

Em - my scan is on friday!! eeek. 9.30 am so at least won't have to be nervous all day. helen is yours friday too?? Am excited too to see baby - I feel him/her kicking so much now, its lovely. I love my baby so much already.

Oh no two soaking wet cats trying to walk all over computer, gpoing to have to dry them off.

Daybreak was rubbish - might be because I loathe christine b so much - but at least dear lorraine still there!!

Jo - sorry your due date is coming up, mine passed ok in the end too, hope yours does too. Its always hard when they arrive as its a reminder xxx

Lucy - not long till the scan now! Must be lovely feeling he/she moving around. Thanks, i hope it arrives soon!

Helen is your scan this week?

M2A, thanks xx Did you manage to speak to the midwife then about the pains?

My friends lovely, she had a MMC last year, so is really great as understands how i'm feeling, so have always felt so happy for her. Hadn't seen her in 6 weeks, so she had grown a bit. Took my dog round, and he was a little star off lead around her little 2 year old boy, which made me really happy.

So this daybreak your all talking about is it like the new this morning?

Jo - its the new GMTV!!

No nightmare last night but woke at 5 am and couldn't get back to sleep - my right leg is aching, hope i'm not getting varicose veins!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->