Cycle 1 - 4 months after loss

Dawny

TTc after loss baby W2
Reaction score
Hello Ladies :flower:

It saddens me to read all your posts on here feeling a little of how you all feel, yet gives my strength to know we are all there for each other. :hugs:

I am an old lurker of the site, i am married and have one daughter who is 3 1/2 going on 30 and found i needed to return after the loss of our second child in July. I was 14 weeks when i lost the baby, but knew i had had a silent miscarriage at my 12 week scan.

Was an awful ordeal, one i will never forget but i think it has made me stronger in character.

Like many of you are am terrified that if i get that BPF it will happen again. I am terrified to TTC incase i damage myself (i know, i cant, but i had that many complications after the MC i am scared i actually can) and now i have had time to actually think about having baby no 2 im terrified we wont cope financially etc.

Im just full of worry and that is not like me. I can talk to my hubby but he is a typical bloke with things like this, he gets on with things and he doesnt REALLY understand what im thinking.

I finally had AF the first week of November (after bleeding on and off since the miscarriage for two months!) and so we decided to TTC. If my cycles are back to the length they were, that meant i OV on Monday (which i felt some pain - i always have stabbing pains when i OV) and today would be day 19 of my cycle.

i am not expecting that pink line this time at all, but was nice to get back into the swing of things :winkwink: and its nice to see it hasnt driven us apart.

Anyway, iv rabbited on waaaaay to long now, but just wanted to put it out there to people who understand and let you know im going to try to lurk as much as i can and be there for you all :hugs:

Good luck, sticky glue and lkets get those BPF's!!! :happydance:

Dawn xx

so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks, my first pregnancy. It has been 5 weeks now and still waiting on my first AF. We did BD during this month but im pretty sure I didnt even ovulate anyway. I feel like Im torn in half over TTC - terrified of miscarrying again but knowing I have to take that risk to get my baby.

Sorry for your loss! Hope you get that BFP and sticky bean soon!

Hi hun, sorry for your loss. Its good to know there are others with the same worries, you sound like me worrying about my health, money etc etc!
I agree with you about the making you stronger through the experience, its been the worst experience in my life but it has made me appreciate everything like my OH, family, friends, job etc!
Good luck to you hun, hope you get your BFP soon xx

Hey there,

I had a MMC 3 weeks ago and now i am just desperate to get back to normal with things. My HCG levels were 780, 2 days after the ERPC and the doc suggested doing a HPT 2 weeks later to see if I got a :bfn: then I would know that the levels had dropped to below 5. Well am still getting a :bfp: and I am in week 3. It's just so disheartening and I am so frustrated.
My DH and I have already started :sex: but I am just waiting for something to go on so I know when I may ovulate - never dreamt that I would be happy for a :bfn: or :af:, but so cant wait to have some good luck

Sxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->