Cycle 1 TTC and BFP!

kezzachick

Reaction score
I must have stared at the First Response test for about an hour yesterday trying to understand how on the very first month of TTC I get pregnant! Went to the docs straight away and it was confirmed (I was 13 dpo) but still couldn't believe it this morning so used a Clear Blue digital with conception indicator and there is was again BFP!
I feel so so so lucky and just hope that everything goes well, I'm due on the 11th of Feb next year and I am petrified! I honestly didn't think it would happen this quickly, hubby and I thought we'd be trying for at least 6 months! So very very very shocked, I literally had to pick his jaw up off the floor!
Good luck to all those ladies waiting for a BFP, I wish you all the luck in the world that I seem to have been blessed with!

Lots of hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!! I hope you have a really healthy and happy pregnancy xx

Congratz hun you have some luck there first cycle ttc:happydance: Have a healthy nd happy 9 months hun AND enjoy everything! Having a child inside of you for the very first time is magical:hugs:

Congrats! :) I know what you feel, it happened with me with my son. My husband thought I was kidding when I showed him my BFP, because we started to TTC 2 weeks earlier:))))) It is really a bless, I wish everybody the same!

Congrats!!! wishing you a happy and healthy 40 weeks

Congrats.... Congrats.... It happen to me too.. I got my BFP.. first month ttc'ing.. but i was on clomid...:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->