Cycle 11 TTC and 10dpo (very nervous) UPDATE more light spotting

Ohmygoodness!

Amazing progression!!! congratulations.

Sending you so much sticky dust, try not to worry or fret over symptoms. Easier said than done I know, focus on those beautiful lines xxx

Looking fab!
I had no symptoms at all with ds3, completely surprised when I got bfp with him x

Thanks hon. I was really sure lines where going to be fainter today so I was so surprised they came up darker. Just hope this one is for keeps. I'm due 30th September so there will 2 years between this one and Tommy its perfect so I really don't want this to end.

With my first two pregnancies I had all of the symptoms. With my son I had zero symptoms and very little symptoms with this pregnancy. I know you're probably still going to worry about it, but it is definitely normal for your symptoms to change.

Thanks hon.
I think I wud just feel better if I had something.
I get the odd cramps but that's about it.
Just praying these tests keep getting darker.
I won't see a midwife until I'm 8 weeks and I want to book a privet scan at 7 weeks it feels like forever away but at the same time I don't want to wish this pregnancy away because I know how fast it all goes.
I lost my first baby at almost 11 weeks so im always anxious during the first trimester then I hit 11 weeks I start to feel better but even then I worry still.
Don't think I fully relaxed with my son until 24 weeks.
Just hope this is finally it hon.

Great progression!

Thanks Bev just hope this one is here
Ohmygoodness!

Amazing progression!!! congratulations.

Sending you so much sticky dust, try not to worry or fret over symptoms. Easier said than done I know, focus on those beautiful lines xxx

Thank you hon.
Hope to join u all soon. <3

I did another easy@home test about a hour ago and the line was fainter then it was this morning and now im freeking out.

My pee looked dark but not sure if it was as dark as it was this morning.

So scared this is going to be another loss ladies.
:cry:

I had this with the tests early on. I would have better results with smu but sometimes even if my pee looked dark enough they would be a little lighter or the same later on. It just depends, I would try not to read too much into it. What you have posted has been great progression! And try not to worry about symptoms. They can come and go and one minute you think there’s a reliable one that changes and will throw you. Sometimes they’re very on and off. With my boys I found I had far fewer symptoms and what I did have was much milder than my girls

Stay strong hun. It varies in the early days. You got this! You and your sticky bean!!!

Thanks ladies

I tested again with 2mu which is the same pee I've been using since 10dpo, and the lines were a bit fainter. My pee didn't look as dark so decided to test again with 3mu and this is the results.
20210119_125816.jpg 20210119_130331.jpg

Still on edge but feeling a little better with these lines.
Please be healthy little one [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

This is amazing news @Suggerhoney!!Congratulations! I hopped on the ttc thread to read through some updates and saw everyone saying congratulations and was hoping you had made a separate thread (that one can be hard to navigate through sometimes). So so so happy for you!! progression looks perfect! with my second, I had literally zero symptoms until 6 weeks whereas with my first and this one symptoms started right away. I had tests on this one where one day to the next looked like zero/slightly less progression. I know you know this, but look at every other day....your jump from 10-12 dpo is PERFECT! Feeling so hopeful for you that this is your (at last) rainbow babe <3

I have some serious Line envy! Those are beautiful girl!! I didn't even get that much progression with my son!!!

Fabulous!

LOVE the ticker @Suggerhoney

Thanks hon.
I'm still so surprised with the no symptoms its hard to know if things are progressing and was so worried when I got fainter lines this morning.
My heart sank but so glad I decided to test again.
I feel alot better with these lines but still nervous.
I lost my first at 10+4 weeks so im always anxious in the first trimester and then all the chemicals just puts me right on edge.
Just praying lines keep progressing and there is a little healthy beanie in there.
Did u re test hon?

This is amazing news @Suggerhoney!!Congratulations! I hopped on the ttc thread to read through some updates and saw everyone saying congratulations and was hoping you had made a separate thread (that one can be hard to navigate through sometimes). So so so happy for you!! progression looks perfect! with my second, I had literally zero symptoms until 6 weeks whereas with my first and this one symptoms started right away. I had tests on this one where one day to the next looked like zero/slightly less progression. I know you know this, but look at every other day....your jump from 10-12 dpo is PERFECT! Feeling so hopeful for you that this is your (at last) rainbow babe <3

Haha yes the ladies in the testing thread move fast God love them all.
Thank you so much hon.
I'm still on edge just hope there is a little healthy beanie in there.
Had to ask the other ladies in the testing thread if I shud put a ticker up and they gave me the nudge so I put one up. Hope it gets to stay up this time.
[-o&lt;

Your lines look fine hun.

Awww Jessa thank you. I have it fixed so much that u get ure BFP hon.
I still don't have my bloodtest results its been 3 weeks now but if this sticks then I won't need them.
Hoping when I get a privet scan at 7 weeks we see a strong HB.
Hate the anxiety the first trimester brings but so grateful to be here.

Zerro symptoms hon. Like no sore boobs or nothing just bloated and achey lower back but that mite be me IBS.

Fixed fixed fixed for you hon.
I'm not going to desert u guys in the testing threads I want to support u all.
<3<3

Thanks hon.
I'm still so surprised with the no symptoms its hard to know if things are progressing and was so worried when I got fainter lines this morning.
My heart sank but so glad I decided to test again.
I feel alot better with these lines but still nervous.
I lost my first at 10+4 weeks so im always anxious in the first trimester and then all the chemicals just puts me right on edge.
Just praying lines keep progressing and there is a little healthy beanie in there.
Did u re test hon?

I know the feeling, my first pregnancy was also a loss at 14 weeks. So I know the feeling. You'll have good days and bad. But keep your faith. -xx- This is your rainbow darling.

Yeah...tested again...BFN 11dpo so pretty much out. :cry::brat::brat:
I'm gearing up for a serious talk with my husband to seriously TTC but he feels he is too old and I honestly don't think I'll be successful in convincing him.

I feel heartbroken....like I missed my shot. I'll never have that feeling again of a BFP...pregnancy...etc. Pretty low day today...sorry rambling all over your good news.

xxx So chuffed for you!!

Awww Sugger, this is amazing news! I am rooting for you that this beanie is here to stay! Hopefully I'll be joining you soon on the baby bench :) x

I know the feeling, my first pregnancy was also a loss at 14 weeks. So I know the feeling. You'll have good days and bad. But keep your faith. -xx- This is your rainbow darling.

Yeah...tested again...BFN 11dpo so pretty much out. :cry::brat::brat:
I'm gearing up for a serious talk with my husband to seriously TTC but he feels he is too old and I honestly don't think I'll be successful in convincing him.

I feel heartbroken....like I missed my shot. I'll never have that feeling again of a BFP...pregnancy...etc. Pretty low day today...sorry rambling all over your good news.

xxx So chuffed for you!!

Oh hon i hope ure DH has a change of heart and agrees to start trying properly.
My DH will be 46 in May and I turned 41 in December. Will be 42 this December.

I hope when u test in morning u get lines again hon.
I think the latest implantation can happen is 12dpo hon so ure definitely still in with a chance.
Maybe ure pee was not as strong in evening.
Good luck hon, sending lots of baby dust :dust:

Awww Sugger, this is amazing news! I am rooting for you that this beanie is here to stay! Hopefully I'll be joining you soon on the baby bench :) x

Thank you hon. I'm still so nervous.
I really pray this one is here to stay and will be really healthy [-o&lt;

Really hope u get ure rainbow soon hon. Where are you in ure cycle now?

I ovulated supper early this cycle on cd10 so didn't think I stood a chance.

I had sore boobs at 123dpo and then again at 6 and 7dpo then nothing at 8dpo.
They got sore again at 9dpo but since then no sore boobs.

Really have zero symptoms apart from feeling a little bit queezy today but nothing bad.

I really thought I was out hon so I so surprised to see them lines at 10dpo.

I'm on day 7, so we'll probably start covering bases in the next couple of days :D Hoping to test on Valentines Day. Period is due on the 16th Feb, so would be lovely to have a Valentines BFP but we'll see :)

I'm on day 7, so we'll probably start covering bases in the next couple of days :D Hoping to test on Valentines Day. Period is due on the 16th Feb, so would be lovely to have a Valentines BFP but we'll see :)

Oh that wud be so lovely hon.
Fixed so much for you.

Hello ladies so just thought I wud add todays tests.
Frer wasn't much darker today. Only slightly but hoping it wud be alot darker.
Not sure if the progression is OK. 20210120_134911.jpg 20210120_173701.jpg

20210120_150540.jpg 20210120_172135.jpg 20210120_172502.jpg
Afternoon ICs darker than yesterday and this mornings.

These are all the Frer together
20210120_173720.jpg

Don't have any Frer left now but I've ordered more from Amazon but there not due to come until next week.
I have some CB 6 days early tests and did one and was disappointed with the line.
20210120_173732.jpg
I did a CB this morning with the cross but the old style ones that are not as sensitive as the CB 6 day early ones and the line was darker on that.
20210120_134739.jpg

4 weeks tommorow.
Had sore boobs today on and off and felt icky yesterday so hoping that's some symptoms starting to kick in.

Will be ordering some more CB digital and really hope to see a 2-3 then a 3+.

Still nervous but feeling more positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->