Cycle 11 TTC and 10dpo (very nervous) UPDATE more light spotting

AMAZING tests!! So happy for you and feeling like this is your forever baby <3

I love that little dancing Emoji haha :wohoo:

AMAZING tests!! So happy for you and feeling like this is your forever baby <3

Thank you so much hon I’m starting to feel excited now. Looking forward to spring and summer and having a bump and going for walks. The hospital is in Walking distance so I can walk there for my appointments. My son born in September and it was lovely in the summer walking to the hospital for my appointments and can do that again this time.

I know it’s still early days tho so I am still anxious but prayimg this baby will be healthy [-o&lt;

I got a line stealer today on Frer.
These were yesterday's 20210123_182224.jpg

And today's 17dpo
20210124_164733.jpg 20210124_165604.jpg

AF was due yesterday or today.
Been neasaus all day today and the smell of fried food just no:sick:

Very thirsty and on and off sore boobs.
Welcoming all symptoms had none at all but now there kicking in.

Still anxious but feeling alot more positive <3

I got a line stealer today on Frer.
These were yesterday's View attachment 1093701

And today's 17dpo
View attachment 1093700 View attachment 1093699

AF was due yesterday or today.
Been neasaus all day today and the smell of fried food just no:sick:

Very thirsty and on and off sore boobs.
Welcoming all symptoms had none at all but now there kicking in.

Still anxious but feeling alot more positive <3

be careful with testing now as the hook effect will take place soon and seeing a faint line will just freak you out. But if you do test and get fainter lines it just means your hcg is through the roof!!

be careful with testing now as the hook effect will take place soon and seeing a faint line will just freak you out. But if you do test and get fainter lines it just means your hcg is through the roof!!

I had the hook effect happen with my son. Had to add water to my pee was crazy but cool. I want it to happen again

OK so I know I should really stop testing but it helps keep my mind a little at rest.

Today I got even more of a line stealer.
I know with Frer that they still go even darker than this.
I can remember at around 5 weeks with my DS the test line stole nearly all the dye from the control line.
Not quite there yet but definitely a line stealer today, I also did a Anwer and I wud say Frer and Answer look the same.

I did crappy one step test yesterday and the line was alot fainter then control but I know there not that sensitive.
But I done one today and it's loads darker.
I think my SweetyFox and easy@home are very very slight line stealers today.

20210125_151523.jpg
This was the one step tests.
And my others
20210125_163109.jpg

I will keep testing to see it the hook effect happens, it happened with my son and I was so scared when at around 5 and half weeks my lines started to get fainter.
I thought I was going to lose him then someone told me about the hook effect which is where the HCG levels are so high a pregnancy test gets confused and will start giving fainter or even negative results.
So I had I dilute my pee with water and bam I had line stealers again.

I'm hoping this happens again because then I will start a thread about the hook effect because I had never ever heard of it b4 until it happened with my son.

I had the scanning department call me today to book my Overion reserve scan which I was told I needed back in the beginning of December because of the 4 chemicals.
I told them I'm pregnant and they was really pleased but I have been advised to speak with the EPU and request a pregnancy scan.
So will call them Thursday which I was planning to do anyway. I don't want to be booked in to early so hoping they get me in for 6 to 7 weeks so hopefully we will see baby and a healthy HB[-o&lt;

Thanks Bev.
My tests have progressed the same as with my son so I'm hoping that's a good sign that little one is a healthy little beanie.
I hate having anxiety :-(

Ok OK I know I'm test crazy but Here is today's tests. And also a line progression picture
20210127_170001.jpg 20210127_171333.jpg

Last edited:
I rang the EPU and spoke to a lovely lady and she was so understanding and sympathetic bless her.
She said they wud do a ultrasound at around 6 and a half to 7 weeks.
She cudnt book me in tho because I needed a doctors referral.
Rang doctors and she was also lovely.
She said she will contact the EPU and refer me.
So hopefully in about a week and a half to 2 weeks I will be having a scan.
I really hope and pray baby is in the right place and there is a very strong HB. Gonna be so nervous[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

The doctor told me to call the surgery again tomorrow to book my midwife appointment.
That won't be until about 8 weeks.

It's all starting to feel very real now ladies just praying this one is for keeps and a take home healthy baby[-o&lt;

Won't be posting any more line tests here now ladies I'm probably driving u all mad with all the tests lol.

The only test I'm hoping to post next is hopefully my 3+[-o&lt;

Just wanted to thank every single one of you that took time out to look at my tests and read my messages.
Thank you to all those that wrote back and all ure support. You ladies are the best <3<3<3<3

To all the ladies that have been with me on this journey and who are still ttc I'm praying you ALL get ure :bfp:s.

I'm going to be cheering you all on.

:dust:

Thanks Bev.
I got a 3+ today on a digital and I've booked my midwife appointment for 17th February.
It's all feeling very real but I'm still nervous.
No news about scan yet but hopefully will hear from them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->