Cycle 11 TTC and 10dpo (very nervous) UPDATE more light spotting

Maybe looking at yesterdays Frer when wet and todays when wet i think they are slightly darker .
My afternoon is at the bottom and still wet to and I think that may be slightly darker than this mornings and yesterdays but not much.
20210120_134911.jpg 20210120_173720.jpg
What do u think ladies?

The ICs are really getting dark so was expecting Frer to be darker but hopefully they will he when my new ones arrive.

Thank you ladies.

My DH got me some CB early tests and im so disappointed with them. They were great with my son but im now being told there not good anymore and a few womon that used them that are now far into there pregnancies said they only ever got faint lines on them and they never got any darker where as other tests did.

All those dark lines I got earlier I did the CB at the same time and the line is so faint.
20210120_173732.jpg

I have 4 more of these buggers sigh](*,)

I have ordered some Answer tests which are practically the same as Frer which will be here on Friday, and I have more Frer coming next week.

Still have lots of ICs and a CB with cross test so I have plenty to keep me going.

Still nervous because I'm still so early but hopefully there is a little healthy beanie in there with a lovely strong HB and praying He or She will be born healthy and strong[-o<

Everything looks fab hun! I’m so very happy for you :cloud9:

Thank you hon. Still not out of the woods yet and still so nervous.
Good luck this cycle hon hope it brings u ure BFP

Progression is perfect! I see a darker line from 12 to 13 and if you compare 11dpo to 13 dpo (so when hcg should double), it looks amazing! Hope those lines keep getting darker and darker for you! Are you going to be doing any beta draws? I don't think it's as common where you are, but given your history of loss last year, the doctors may sign off on it?

Yey found your thread :yipee: I really am happy for you, I told you this month would be your month would you listen :haha: it's easy not to believe I suppose lol xx

Progression is perfect! I see a darker line from 12 to 13 and if you compare 11dpo to 13 dpo (so when hcg should double), it looks amazing! Hope those lines keep getting darker and darker for you! Are you going to be doing any beta draws? I don't think it's as common where you are, but given your history of loss last year, the doctors may sign off on it?

Hi hon no they don't do them here and our hospital is in critical state because of covid.
The fertility doctor i spoke to back in December said they wudnt do HCG bloods if I fell pregnant.

But what I am thinking of doing. Next week when I hit 5 weeks I'm gonna call the EPU and tell them how anxious I am and about the 4 chemicals last year and see if they will book me in for a scan around 7 weeks.
If they don't then I will just book a privet one but im hoping the hospital will agree to do it then maybe I cud book a privet scan around 9 weeks.
The hospital don't normally do scans until 13 weeks but I really can't wait that long.
Thank u for looking at my tests hon.
They are even darker today but I haven't got any Frer left they shud be here next week.

I have Answer tests coming hopefully tommorow and they are the same as Frer so hoping to see a huge difference from 13 to 15dpo.
I have digitals coming to and hope to jet a 2+3 tommorow[-o<

Your tests are looking amazing!

Thanks hon

Girl....13 is noticeably darker than 12! I totally get the worry and over analyzing so I’m here to reassure you

Haha thank you hon love it lol

Yey found your thread :yipee: I really am happy for you, I told you this month would be your month would you listen :haha: it's easy not to believe I suppose lol xx

Hahaha thanks hon. Yep u did say haha. And my nanna to and I really didn't believe it but here I am haha.
Praying this one is for keeps[-o<

I had a bit of spotting today, I noticed a few spots on my underwear and when wiping to. But it was very very light and pale brown.
Not had nothing since and that was hours ago.
A few pains in right overy area on and off today.

Was worried about testing and sadly no Frer today but ICs I think are darker.
20210121_185051.jpg IMG_20210121_185630.jpg

I really do believe this is going to be your sweet little take home baby <3.

Looks great! You're right when AF would be due so makes sense to have a little bit of spotting with, what sounds like, some old blood sitting in there.

Looking great. I'm so happy for you.

Thank you my lovely. I'm still praying that u get ure supper sticky BFP very very soon.
I'm not sure if this helps but after the 4th chemical I was advised to start taking Organic Galatanised Macca Root and Foliate instead of folic acid.
I was also taking B vitamins but stopped them after ovulation because im not sure if it was them making my Luteal phase so long?
I've also been taking Vitamins D and I started taking Baby Aspirin 75mg from 10dpo when I first started getting faint lines.
Macca is used alot in South America to help prevent miscarriage esp in older womon.

As for the Foliate I was watching YouTube videos about recurring chemical pregnancies and this lady started taking foliate then fell with her sticky rainbow. Think she was taking macca as well and another vitamin called Vitex.

I was taking Folic Acid and vitamin D since we first started ttc, then started the Macca, Foliate, B vitamins 3 months ago just after that last chemical in October.
Hope u don't mind me sharing that with you my lovely.
Praying Praying Praying this will finally be ure sticky BFP cycle hon[-o&lt;
Super duper lines.
I love reading these posts. Huge congratulations x

Thank you so much hon.

I really do believe this is going to be your sweet little take home baby <3.

Thanks hon I think so to and I do feel more positive now but I lost my first baby at 10+4 so im always very anxious in the first trimester. Even in the 2nd trimester I feel anxious.
I don't think it ever stops.
I think with my son I was really anxious but relaxed a bit when I hit 11 weeks.
But I don't think I relaxed properly until 24 weeks.
I'm gonna be supper nervous having any scans, I really wud like one about 7 weeks and then another around 9 weeks.
My first hospital scan won't be until the dating scan at 12 to 13 weeks. Then again at 20 weeks.
I just hope they all show a very healthy baby with a strong heartbeat and not problems.

I got a little worried earlier today because I did another digital but only got a 1-2.
So I waited until this afternoon and did another annnnnnnd20210122_172716.jpgI also got a line stealer
20210122_172705.jpg

I'm feeling so much more positive now.
I'm 15dpo today so AF wud be due tommorow or Sunday.

Really hoping this is a very healthy little take home baba[-o&lt;

I had really sore boobs last night but not sore today they seem to be very on and off and on and off.
Been feeling queezyness esp when hungry.

I welcome any symptoms because I didn't have any at all and that made me worry.
Hoping they will all kick in properly soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->