Cycle #2 testing commences CD3. Opinions appreciated :)

O looking good!! Are you going to test this afternoon too?

I did test this afternoon, about 1.30 (because the first one I took was at around 8am) so will do another later.

Here's this afternoons one, not much different to this morning x

Attachments

• 20150410_132752-1.jpg
    20150410_132752-1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
No positive for me today! Will keep trying tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20150410_191229-1.jpg
    20150410_191229-1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
No positive this morning and CBAOPK is still showing just a blank face. 1st pic is the test sticks from my CB's from yesterday and this morning, 2nd pic is OPK from this morning.

CM this morning is watery/creamy. First time it's been noticeable this cycle so hopefully that means O is not too far away?

Attachments

• 20150411_082742.jpg
    20150411_082742.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150411_082639-1.jpg
    20150411_082639-1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
Good luck lil miss. Fingers crossed o happens soon.
Cd17 today and no sign of ewcm or a positive opk. Spotting started mid cycle two days later than last cycle so I'm hoping o will only be two days later too so fingers crossed for positive opk on cd19. I'm running out if opks though and I'm going away Tuesday so can't order any more to get here in time.

Thanks Spud. My OPKs seem to be getting lighter again though which ian't making me feeling particularly positive! Did another around 12pm and it's even lighter the one I did first thing. Ugh. Pic of that test is below.

So what are you going to do? Will you just keep an eye out for EWCM/cramps etc to tell you if you O? That's another thing, I noticed when I did the last test that when I wiped (sorry tmi) there was some cloudy/yellowish coloured stretchy cm on the tp. So... ewcm but tests are getting lighter? Whaaaat :shrug:

Attachments

• 20150411_121459-1.jpg
    20150411_121459-1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
Keep testing lilmiss. You might get a positive soon.

yeah ill probably just go by ewcm. But I'm worried as everyone seems to say a later ovulation than normal means a bad egg. I can't seem to find any scientific research for this on the Internet though Just hearsay in forums. But I'm still worried. I ovulated on cd20/221 when I got pregnant with my mmc.

Well ladies I am very excited to update today! This morning I took my normal OPK and kept my pee (nice, I know!) because my plan was to only use my CB test if a nice dark "almost positive" line showed up on the cheapie. Well, it didn't :haha: BUT I decided to use the CB anyway just to make sure and I'm so glad I did because I got a flashing smiley face! Which *should* mean I'm entering my "fertile window" and should O any day now. So FX'd! We BD'd last night and will BD every day till I get a constant smiley on that test :). Yay!

Spudtastic- I've never heard that, and I don't see how when you O is relevant to the quality of the egg as it's to so with hormonal changes that make you O. All sorts of things can make women O late. And women who have longer cycles and O later still manage to get pregnant. So I really would try not to worry yourself too much. Just try and catch the egg and hope it leads to a healthy sticky bean. That's all any of us can do after all! :hugs:

Good luck everyone xx

Attachments

• 20150412_091404-1.jpg
    20150412_091404-1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150412_091345.jpg
    20150412_091345.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150412_091506-1.jpg
    20150412_091506-1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Thanks lilmiss. I guess I'm just terrified of another miscarriage. All my blood tests came back normal which is awesome but I guess I like to have control which is impossible ttc.

That's exciting you got your flashing smiley. Keep up the bd :) you know we seem to o etc at the same time. It's quite nice to have a cycle buddy.

Ewcm for me today. Hoping for a positive opk when I test later. I have two left. We go away tomorrow so I'll use them today then order more if/wwhen af shows.

That's totally understandable Spud, it's not something anyone would want (or have) to go through. But you will get a beautiful little baby at the end of all this, I just know it :).

Another flashing smiley this morning and quite a nice line on the OPK I think. Seem to have a severe lack of EWCM (or ANY CM for that matter) so that's a little worrying.
Yeah it is nice to have a cycle buddy :) I hope your body co-operates and tells you if you O! Hopefully you'll get a positive OPK before you go.

First pic is of this mornings test with FMU around 8.30 and the 2nd is from around 2.30 this afternoon.

Attachments

• 20150413_081222-2.jpg
    20150413_081222-2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20150413_135656-1.jpg
    20150413_135656-1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
Mostly creamy/lotiony CM this morning, tiny bit of stretchy/cloudy (but not sure if that could be from BDing last night :blush:)

OPK is uninspiring this morning but will test throughout the day. Got a flashing smiley for the 3rd day in a row on the CB advanced dual OPK. I know they say you can't tell anything from the lines on the test sticks but one line is definitely lighter today than it has been and it's difficult not to worry that maybe my body geared up to O but is not actually going to do it :wacko: I've got 5 test sticks left so will keep testing and see what happens.

Attachments

• 20150414_084833-1.jpg
    20150414_084833-1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20150414_084712-1.jpg
    20150414_084712-1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20150414_084507-1.jpg
    20150414_084507-1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
Lilmiss - how are you doing? I hope you have o and got bd in. Perhaps you had a short lh surge. Having said that I think I'm in exactly the same boat. I think my body tried to o but failed. Ewcm was hardly there then nothing. I haven't done an opk since cd19 and it was very negative. Cd21 today and no sign of o.

I ordered a clearblue fertility monitor And the sticks. It's a bit more expensive but if it helps with working out what my body is doing then great.

Hey Spud, haven't updated in a couple of day. How are you getting on? Any sign of O for you?

Didn't bother updating yesterday as my OPK was just a barely there line and I had another flashing smiley on the CB digi OPK which left me feeling a bit :wacko: as I only had 2 test sticks left and didn't want to go and spend £20 on a whole new kit and turn out to only need like, 1 extra stick and fall pregnant and not have a use for the other 9 iykwim? So anyway, told myself I'd buy more today if I didn't get my solid smiley... but I did :happydance: I was SO relieved when that little face showed up and it didn't flash. I stood watching it for a minute just to make sure (in case it was trying to lure me into a false sense of security perhaps?! You knkw what these pesky tests are like :haha:) but nope. Just a nice solid smiley. We've got a fair bit of BDing in the last week. I just hope the timing has been ok. We dtd CD11, CD12 (when I got my first flashing smiley), CD13, CD15 (yesterday) and will also try and get BDing in either tonight or tomorrow morning. I don't want to overdo it in case it leads to lower sperm quality? :shrug: it's all ao confusing this timing malarkey(sp?)!

My Ovia app is saying I have one more fertile day (tomorrow) due to getting a positive OPK today, does that mean I'll be 1dpo on CD17? Or 1dpo tomorrow?

Awesome lilmiss. I'm glad you got your flashing smiley And you've done lots of bd. It's really hard to know the timing but I hope you are well and truly knocked up.

This is a wierd cycle. Littel ewcm but there for a week. I had a tiny sharp pain on my left side yesterday so I'm hoping thats o. I'm calling yesterday (cd22) my o date anyway. I did have a peep in the chemists before we left. It was $82 (about £45) for 7 sticks of clearblue digi opks so I refused To buy. We're on holidays so we've been bd everyday anyway.
Dpo1 and the dreaded tww. I have a bunch of cheapie hcg tests in the post from England So when they arrive I can poas to my hearts content.

Are you going to test early or wait until later?

Haha thanks! :D I hope you are too! Sounds like you should be if you've BDing every day :haha: I've stopped using OPKs now as I think the cheapiea I was using must be faulty or something as I never got a positive on them even when the CD digi gave me all those flashing smiliea then the static one, the lines on the cheapies were still all over the place.

Wow, that's so expensive! I paid £19 for 10 tests! If they'd cost that much I never would have bought them so I can't blame you from walking away!

According to Ovia I'm still fertile today but it's 2 weeks today until my predicted period so gonna count today as 1dpo I think. Even if it should technically be tomorrow it's only 1 extra day! And it's never too early to symptom spot, eh :haha:
That's good that you've ordered a nice batch of cheapies to test with. I only have 3 or 4 cheapies (same manufacturer as the OPKs though so not sure about using them?) but I've got 1 Tesco own brand, 5 Co Op own brands and a FRER so I'll be food for a few days! Can't decide when to test though. I want to try and hold out but part of me knows it's futile trying :haha: I'm going to TRY though. How about you? You usually test quite early don't you? Do you have a certain dpo you start testing or just when you can't resist any longer? Lol :) good luck and baby dust!

That's really interesting about the opks. It makes me wonder about mine. Which brand do you use. Mine are One Step and I've just bought one step cheapie hpts. I ptpeed on a cheapie hpt to see how bad the evap is going to be and I got a bad evap when I relooked after 30 minutes (it was still blank within timeframe) so at least I know to throw them away straight away.

I can't wait to play with the fertility monitor. Its pretty much the same as the digital sticks but it records your info and then makes better predictions for your cycle. I reckon if I get pregnant pretty quickly I'd want to play with it afterwards too.

Yeah I test early because I can't help myself. I'll probably start 8 dpo for real But at least it's cheapies. I may be tempted to buy a frer too but not as many as last cycle.
It's 1dpo fore today too :)

Spud, mine are One Step also. I'll attach a pic of the packaging so you can see if they're same. There are 3 options I think, either the OPKs are faulty, or they're too easily influenced by liquid intake/lack of etc and other things, or the CBs were wrong and the cheapiea are right and I haven't actually O'd. But I think that's unlikely as the highs and the peak readings I got were on the exact days my Ovia app predicted I'd be fertile this cycle which is a bit of a coincidink I think! The cheapie pg tests are One Step ones as well and I had some horrible evaps on them last cycle. Had a lot of ladies saying they'd had false positives and pink evaps on the same brand (one lady linked me to a pic of her test and anyone who saw it would totally think it was a bfp, it was crazy). So not to worry you as they might be fine for you but just be a bit careful with them and like you said, do NOT read them adter the time limit lol.

I had a look at the monitors and I actually think it's quite reasonably priced considering you'd spend more than that on just OPKs in a 6m period. And it's good that it learns about YOUR cycle instead of trying to base it's readings on some scientific "average/norm" someone's come up with!

I only bought 1 frer (didn't bother last cycle) so that I can use it to confirm. So I'll probably wait until the 30th which is when AF is due for me to use that. The Co Op ones are great, I got a really strong positive in one of those with my son. Going to try and wait till 25th to test, I'll be 9dpo and I'll try and test every other day I think.

Hi Tasha! Good luck! Hope you get your BFP :D

I've got a thread over in TWW if you'd like to join me :)

These are the OPKs I've been using Spud

Attachments

• 20150417_114215-1.jpg
    20150417_114215-1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member