Cycle #29 CD19 haven't ovulated yet :(

crowlovebirds

Reaction score
So first off I am new here to this site. I have never asked for help but I'm starting to get depressed about not being able to conceive yet. Here is a little about me and my husband. Me 25, husband 27 we have been trying to get pregnant for ALONG 29 months :cry:! I have had blood work done witch came out normal, had an HSG test done came back normal, I had a pelvic ultra sound and a regular ultra of my ovaries witch show I have cysts on them so my doctor told me I have PCOS. Husband had a SA done came back that he has a low sperm count 9 million per milliliter. So I have been taking a prenatal with 800mg folic acid in it, I have been on clomid 4 times 50mg twice and 100mg twice after that doc wouldn't put me on it anymore so I started taking soy Isoflavones 200mg a day on CD's 3-7 and I'm on metformin 500mg 3 times a day. Husband is taking a men's multivitamin and maca root 3 times a day at 500mg each time he also is eating raw nuts and almost all the other food they say to eat to boost sperm count. My cycles are any where from 29 to 40 days. I normally ovulate on CD 16-18 but nothing so far for this cycle. I have really bad cramps and HEAVY bleeding during my cycles. my cycles only last 3-4 days I haven't started temping because I don't sleep good the last four hours before getting up. Every one around me is getting pregnant and having babies and it's very depressing, my mother in-law is always hounding us about getting pregnant even tho she knows we have fertility issues. Any advice or input would be awesome! Sorry this is so long.

Hmnnn this ones a hard one, i see why ur doc stopped Clomid it can damage us after excessive use, soy iso are nature's mimic too it, do u need help ovulating? Have u looked into vitex? Just an idea not much help on my side but here for support :)

Thank you for responding :). Well before my doctor put me on the clomid I had to do ovulation test to make sure I wasn't ovulating on my own and I wasn't but in march I stop taking everything and I ovulated on my own so I'm not really sure. What is vitex? Do I get that threw my doc or over the counter? I know soy isoflavones is a natural clomid that's why I started taking it but I haven't taken it the last couple of cycles.

For me id say soy iso messed me up im waiting to see if my cycles r better now and vitex is a natural supplement that helps regulate your cycles on their own its over the counter about 6 bucks

Awesome thank you! I will have to try vitex. How many time's a day to do you take it, how much do you take and on what CD's?

I take it throughout my whole cycle and girls take from 400-1200mg i do 800 once a day

Thank you! I went and got some vitex on Monday and started taking it that night. I did finally get a positive OPK on CD21 yay! So hubby and I have been BD and keeping our fx crossed.

Great fx for u girl just remember not to Mix it with soy!

Thank you! I wont. I haven't taken the soy in about 3months. FX crossed to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->