Cycle 5 and we have done it!!

gingerwhinger

Mum of 2!
Reaction score
:thumbup: God I am so bloomin happy!

I have not been on chatting for a while as I was getting a bit down but today I got a positive on a boots AND on a clearblue digi so YIPEE!!! :cloud9:

I have been to the docs already and have my booking appointment with the same midwife I had for my son back in 2004 - on July 20th :happydance:

Reading this site has kept me going even though I haven't posted much - so thanks everyone :flower:

We are due 24th Feb - I have to have a c section so likely to be a week or so before that.

Please stick 'bubble' as you have been named :happydance:

Thanks everyone :flower:

I know 5 cycles isn't very long but you can't help but think it won't happen - specially as with my son I caught on the pill! My fella and I were beginning to joke about the prospect of having to 'w*nk in a cup' if we were still without a bfp come the year mark! He is now refering to his 'boys' and how fantastic they must be at every opportunity :winkwink:

So for those ttc all I can say is don't give up hope! For the last 2 months we have given up with any sort of active trying - no opk's or well planned bd'ing. Just enjoying ourselves as we did before we started ttc. Infact OH was in hospital having an operation on my expected OV day going by dates! I think I OV about 3 days later than that though as that is the next time we dtd and we were very drunk at a party - classy!

Baby dust to everyone and healthy sticky beans all round :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->