Cycle #5

Momof2onetube

Momma of 2 each <3
Reaction score
I’m back in the tww for cycle 5. I ovulated yesterday, 2 days early for some reason. I was meant to have a 27-28 day cycle but I guess it will be more like 24-25 days. I’m due for bloods on the 31st for beta and to check my progesterone.
Anyone want to wait with me? :flower:

I’m here momof2 :hi:
Hoping this is our cycle ! Positive opks all day for me today and feeling my usual ov twinges. Counting tomorrow as 1dpo so I’m just about in the tww

Thanks ladies :flower:
Hey @mme we were cycle buddies, not sure what happened to me this month but that’s ok, as long as my LP is still 14 days I’m fine with it. Good luck hun :dust:

I'm pretty sure I ovulated today. Had my positive opk yesterday fingers crossed this is the month for us all!
I have been TTC for over a year & my luteal phase has shorted to around 8/9 days but I have a hospital appointment Tues so hoping they'll do more tests to help me!

Trying not to symptom spot at 3dpo but I can’t help but notice that I’m cramping. Boobs are mega sore, which is a usual tww symptom. How are the rest of you doing?

Hi momof2, I often have cramps in the first days after o, starting to think they were always there and only now I notice them while paying so much more attention to this area..
I am one day away from af, 13 dpo, bfn, temps more or less the same, not hopeful at all. I just want af to come and start planning for November now. My wife is still very hopeful, but she's kind of a happy unicorn.. I am always relieved when the wait ends, even if not with the result I was hoping for.
I hope your 2 ww will go by fast and easy, keep us updated

Hello ladies,

1 dpo today I think.. I'm cd16 so just classing it as 1 dpo...

I think I may have ovulated earlier tho..

My lower back has been killing me the last couple of days.. and my god my appetite has increased..

Trying not to symptom spot this TWW.. :rofl:

We are going away for a family holiday at Halloween so won't be testing till sat week if af doesn't show up before then

Good luck ladies

Just wanted to update that I had some red blood tinged cm when I wiped, 5dpo today. I’ve never noticed this before :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->