Cycle after covid vaccine

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Hi ladies, random question but I am just curious to see what happened if anything different to usual after you had the covid vaccine. Please share with me. I am currently CD 49. Bfn. But O day would likely have been the day I got first dose of covid vaccine.

If any changes can you let me know how long they lasted before resuming back to normal? Thank you

Hey there! I got the Pfizer vaccine and my first dose caused me to ovulate 11 days late and therefore start my period 11 days late. After my second shot I was 10 days late for ovulation and therefore 10 days late for af. After two months I returned to my normal cycles.

Hey there! I got the Pfizer vaccine and my first dose caused me to ovulate 11 days late and therefore start my period 11 days late. After my second shot I was 10 days late for ovulation and therefore 10 days late for af. After two months I returned to my normal cycles.

thanks for your reply. AF has arrived so onto a new cycle of TTC! Yippee! Hopefully not as long a cycle this time.

I heard lots of people had wonky cycles. I didn't even have the vaccine and mine was a month late though, so could just be a coincidence and one of those things?

I’m normally very regular and the COVID jab messed my cycles up for a couple of months both times I had it only by a few days though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->