Cycle buddies cd 1 jan 13 09

mjt11907

3rd Trimester!!!!! yaya!
Reaction score
Hey I have just started ttc and I am currently looking 4 some cycle buddies old people who r close to talk wit to maybe make this alil easier on us plus to have someone that understands lol neways hope too hear from all u ladies who r close to me good luck all

Hi, I didn't find your post until now but my cycle day 1 was Jan 14th, close enough for cycle buddies?

hey thats ok... myne is actually the 14th i wrote the wrong day ...so thats my mistake... but im in between the 13th and 14th each month...so cycle buddies it is

:wave: Yep, it is my first cycle TTC. Do you have a plan in place or are you just going to try and see what happens? Also, how old are you and where are you from. I'm 24 from Canada

hey no i got all kinds of stuff to try lol... we have bought pre seed and opks and temping and what ever else we can try... im 21 from us and i was trying to post in the other gurls thread but it wouldnt post my internet was messed up.. but im just as impataitent as u two lol

lol, it seems like most of us are impatient then. If your internet will let you, you should join that thread and all 3 of us can be cycle buddies, and all get our BFP's together. Do you know around what cycle day you are expecting OV?

yea im actually gunna go there now and try im sure it will let me the internet is fixed so i should have better luck..im expecting it to be cd 17/18...hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->