Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

:witch:

But surprisingly... no :hissy: !

YUP - I'm BRIMMING with PMA for next cycle. Anyone mind if I start the new thread for Jan 2010?

:yipee:

Sorry hun!!! But I am glad you aren't too terribly upset about it, but I am still very sorry :(

Yes, start a new cycle buddies thread....maybe you will be better luck then me! Put some :dust: in it LOL

Any word Henrica?

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-bud...ycle-buddies-anyone-cd-april.html#post1872622

Here you go... a new thread for January.

Now... hows everyone getting on?

We should have a team name....I don't know why, just cause I am bored at work and I feel like doing something other then work LOL

cazd im so pleased your all excited that is fab!!! you go get your january baby!! :)

Sorry i was out for a while, stil no AF, Im testing tomorrow morning then update you, im back to work tomorrow:rolleyes: no moods for that after a week off, im so excited that AF hasnt come.....Thanks for all your support...

omg henrica i think it sounds very promising good luck when u test xx

So happy for you Henrica! I am praying for you and your DH to be blessed...
Cazd you are brave and true lol.. I think we will get to know each other better. I thought I was pg but nope... Nothing now. Just AF around the bend lol. I have five or six more days and can only hope the red bitch shows and doesnt disappear on me like she has before on anovulatory months GRRRRRR.... You girls make trying almost as fun as BFP lol... April thread! Here I come!!!

Hey Conswayla! You are such a great supporter in this forum. Well I was sure I was pg because I had bb pain and cramping after ov (suspected ov) but I also have severe gastrointenitis? Dont know how to spell it. Basically gall bladder disease. Not a big deal but it needs to come out. It presents as ab pain and chest pain more in the right side. Unfortunately I have found that alot of stomach symtoms mask as pg symtoms too. Like back pain etc... Well I tested TWICE today lol BFN... I am between 9dpo and 12dpo... Could still have a chance. Not betting on it. Bad news though. DH wants to quit trying for now. We are in financial crisis.... It is horribly emotional for me.
Hugs! Baby Dust!

Hei ladies, updates>...:witch: stayed away and manage to test this morning :happydance: and im so greatful to God and for your support, you are all amazing people. Thankyou so much and you all be blessed, for those still waiting to test>> Claire and iwantbebebad, i wish you the best, keepup PMA and those trying Jan babies here comes :dust: :hug:

Congrats Henrica. xxx you lucky sod.
WE HAVE A WINNER FOR THE CHRISTMAS BABY WOO HOO :happydance:

Yup - count CD1 as full flow 'cos spotting is a PG sign too - so its not CD1 'till she's gushing!! (dontcha just love the tmi!)

I'm on my last day too - reckon she'll arrive this afternoon.
Temps were down this morning and I've got no other symptoms except needing the loo every hour!

And totally TMI.... Here's some Desperate PMA....
"Ooooh - is that yellow CM?... Oooh - I think it is... It doesn't smell like AF... big poke around with tissues didn't bring out any CM so its not AF. Yup - definitely not AF... even though she's due today... hmmm yeah... its yellow CM - I must be PG!"
:rofl:

I thought I was going mad when I was certain that I could smell af.... I don't feel quite so now, just a little bit strange, bad luck to everyone who's :witch: have arrived, :happydance: to Henrica and FX'ed to the rest that are waiting. I am now aiming for a new years baby :)

Yup - count CD1 as full flow 'cos spotting is a PG sign too - so its not CD1 'till she's gushing!! (dontcha just love the tmi!)

I'm on my last day too - reckon she'll arrive this afternoon.
Temps were down this morning and I've got no other symptoms except needing the loo every hour!

And totally TMI.... Here's some Desperate PMA....
"Ooooh - is that yellow CM?... Oooh - I think it is... It doesn't smell like AF... big poke around with tissues didn't bring out any CM so its not AF. Yup - definitely not AF... even though she's due today... hmmm yeah... its yellow CM - I must be PG!"
:rofl:

I thought I was going mad when I was certain that I could smell af.... I don't feel quite so now, just a little bit strange, bad luck to everyone who's :witch: have arrived, :happydance: to Henrica and FX'ed to the rest that are waiting. I am now aiming for a new years baby :)

Hei ladies, updates>...:witch: stayed away and manage to test this morning :happydance: and im so greatful to God and for your support, you are all amazing people. Thankyou so much and you all be blessed, for those still waiting to test>> Claire and iwantbebebad, i wish you the best, keepup PMA and those trying Jan babies here comes :dust: :hug:

You got your :bfp: ??!!!

Wow, congrats hun, that is sooooo wonderful! I am so very excited for you that I want to cry (happy tears of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->