Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Reaction score
Well, today is CD 1, I knew :witch: would show, and I am glad she was earlier then later.
Anyway, i am wanting (have always) a December baby! I think it would be the greatest Chrsitmas gift to bring home. So this is the month of the Christmas babies! Come join and obsess!

:dust:

I'm def not PG and expecting AF on March 17. I'll start my first month ttc as soon as she shows.

well hello there! ha! i will be joining you next sat when :witch: shows i would love love love a xmas baby :) i will tell my daughter santa brought her it xx

Claire, your not out yet hun!!
That :witch: had better stay away from you this month!

But yes....the x-mas baby would be wonderful....I can't wait to start trying, its too bad that I am only CD1 :(

lol your closer than i am hun :) it will go quickly i really really hope you get it! hope i wont be joining ya but im sure i will xxx

I hate this part of the cycle.....the :witch: just drags on and on. And NOW dh is hungry for :sex:......of course now, and not when I am O'ing! I am not telling him when I am O'ing this month. Shite, I don't even know when I am O'ing :rofl:

Hey girls looks like I'm trying for a christmas :baby: too - gosh the things I do to get out of cooking the christmas dinner :rofl:

:witch: came early this month so cd3 of 31 day cycle for me - your hubby sounds like mine wanting some action at the WRONG time ........:rofl:

Sorry the :witch: got you too honeybuns, but I like your thinking about getting out of cooking Christmas dinner!! Hahaha!!

Yes, men always seem to want what they can't have. My dh has been driving me nuts about it. And I told him he just wants it cause he can't have it.

Hi ladies, if I get a :bfp: it will defo be a december :baby: so I guess I'm in...

Oh and Conswayla, I defo believe they do it on purpose...at least I believe my DH does. Always wants it when I'm approaching AF and having hard time with PMS symptoms... I usually just want to kill him for trying to touch me :rofl::rofl:

Mine does that!! As soon as :witch: comes, he can't keep his hands off me, and is begging for it. I am not letting him have it until I am closer to O because that way, I know I will get it at the right time. I have no problem getting it before or after O....its during that is the hardest. Why couldn't our bodies ovulate the day after the :witch: leaves??!!

Hi ladies!!

Can i join in :witch: came 4th March and today im 7 CD..
Def trying for a Xmas:baby:

Count me in!

I'm not so keen on an xmas baby though - with my dates I'd be due 16th Dec. Belugh.
I know it sounds awful but I hope we don't make a baby this month. But we have to keep trying. OH wants 6 months continuous TTC before he'll consider going to the Drs to test our fertility. And I'm desperate to be checked asap - to know we're not just wasting our time...

Anyway... Why do you think an Xmas baby would be so great?
Maybe I just need a fresh perspective?

My birthday is right around christmas, and there is something about December that I just love (excluding the freezing cold weather) I just think it would be a lot of fun to have a December baby, my due date (if I were to conceive) would be Dec 12th. I just think it would be so nice to have that for Christmas.

Boy this part of the cycle is so boring....I wish it would fastforward to CD 12 already! Only CD 5 :(

If I had BFP this cycle my bean would be due December 2nd.

Hi can i gatecrash too although i'm a bit later CD1 today...bugger ages to wait. You did make me laugh about the OH wanting to do the do the minute SHE!!! arrives.

Hi can i gatecrash too although i'm a bit later CD1 today...bugger ages to wait. You did make me laugh about the OH wanting to do the do the minute SHE!!! arrives.

Welcome fluffy! Sorry about the :witch: visiting you today.

Let's hope this is a month of the :bfp: I have a Christmas baby plan, and it had better work!!

Hi Ladies! Well cd1 for me.....oh forever until O!! :hissy:

christmas is magical all the xmas lights and ecxitment, i would love to have a new baby in there moses basket near my xmas tree :) i also love the thought of telling my little girl santa got us a baby for xmas she is desperate for a baby brother or sister and she just adores babies i think it would make her christmas!! Also my mum died on boxing day 3 years ago so its a sad time it would be nice to have sumthing nice to happen around xmas I would be due around 21st im well up for a xmas baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->