Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

No Claire! Your not out yet hun! Keep up that PMA!

Cazd, you got a little PMA left in you? I hope the :witch: stays away from you!!

Henrica too, hows it going hun?

Well I am not starting a new cycle buddies yet. I will wait for the next one to get theirs and they can start it :rofl: Not that I think or want any of you too......but I think I am bad luck.

i got my bb therm from boots it was £12.00

only recently started half way through last cycle. then i got told that i didnt need too while AF here so i havent for 7 days. shes on her way out though so i may start again tomorrow!

I was told too (a while back) not to temp during AF. But then I was reading about it and it said to start temping on CD 1.....I am confused. Tomorrow will be CD 3 for me, I will start then I guess.

Good Luck:)

Conswayla M, Im doing good thanks, no symptoms, no:witch: yet, so lets see, im not testing today either, DH want us to miss :witch: then test, so maybe tomorrow if :witch: stays away... Thanks for all of you sweet ladies for your support..

HENRICA... HENRICA... I am chanting and waving baby wands filled with baby dust...
A Good Luck Poem For Henrica

Is this the month that it will be,
The stork will plan delivery?
Is this the day that I will know,
How many weeks until I show?
I might have waited all my life,
To be a loving, caring wife,
I might have lived for just this day,
So I could very proudly say,
There ain't no flow,
She's gone away,
The witch Aunt Flo,
Away to stay...

Love, Sarah (GOOD LUCK!!! SLEEP TIGHT LOL)

Oh yeah I had to redo my ticker. Only 8 dpo not 10.... ARGHHH

Stil no signs of AF, dont have either pregnancy symptoms, so im kind of ....:confused:

its not over until shes here :dust:

i hope AF doesn't come today Henrica. No symptoms isn't a bad thing. Some women don't even know they are pregnant as they have no symptoms. xx

had to change my ticker think i was a day ahead of myself. think im CD 9 and no 10.
do you count full flow day as CD1?? x

Yup - count CD1 as full flow 'cos spotting is a PG sign too - so its not CD1 'till she's gushing!! (dontcha just love the tmi!)

I'm on my last day too - reckon she'll arrive this afternoon.
Temps were down this morning and I've got no other symptoms except needing the loo every hour!

And totally TMI.... Here's some Desperate PMA....
"Ooooh - is that yellow CM?... Oooh - I think it is... It doesn't smell like AF... big poke around with tissues didn't bring out any CM so its not AF. Yup - definitely not AF... even though she's due today... hmmm yeah... its yellow CM - I must be PG!"
:rofl:

i think im on cd6 rather than 8. thought af had gone but shes still here. usually lasts about 7 days, maybe 5. i think i started on thurs so its 5 days today. will see if she sods off tomo. she better had!!

samzi hope she buggers of soon!!

cazd haha well yellow CM is good....keep up the PMA its not over yet myabe your themometer is broken or you kicked the covers of in the night or sumthing...hmmmm what dya think haha??

Henrica we are counting on you to give us a :bfp: this month!! x

Cazd- there is never TMI. sending you loads of PMA. i hope she doesn't co

Henrica this is great news....stay away :witch:!!! Keep us updated hun!

Cazd, sounds like it could be a good thing! Keep up the PMA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->