Cycle Buddies wanted! CD 1 Feb 6! No matter what CD you are on!

Oh while you are still here...can I ask a few tmi questions about v temping? I'm changing this month to that.

1. did you temp during AF?
2. how far have you do put it?
3. what do you clean it with?

Sorry about that I just know that the way you take you temps. Oh and one more...do you believe in the legs in the air after bding? :rofl: Or is that just a waste of time?

1) I did but it was pretty useless and not necessary
2) I put it in about a thumbsize away from the screen - maybe a bit too far to be honest but it was a half asleep thing so it just seemed to be the point I stopped
3) I bought a pretty pearl box of Platex "feminine wipes" - it had no markings on it, very discreet - which I had on the nightstand. I cleaned the thermometer every night by wiping it down quickly. After the box ran out, I just bought cheapie refill packages but kept the box.

4) I did not put my legs in the air - with sexual positions and post sex positions, I really think it doesn't make a ton of difference. At most I would lie in bed with my knees bent and maybe sneak some of the covers around my butt to prop it a tiny bit but actually found if I lied on my side less spermy would escape - not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->