Cycle Buddies wanted! CD 1 Feb 6! No matter what CD you are on!

Reaction score
Well damn :witch: paid me a lovely visit today, after a long morning with a :bfn: hpt. I am planning a very casual month of ttc. Come join no matter what CD you are on!!

:hug:

Hiya - I'm CD28 - Can I join?!!!!!
:rofl:

No... seriously - save me a place I'll be with you tomorrow xxxxx

Can I join you??? CD5 today.....going to try using OPK's this time....average cycle 27 days after m/c in August...No idea when I OV so thought better give myself a better chance as at 42 this is starting to get a little worrying!!
I already have an 11 year old..her father died 2 years ago....and my new partner has two boy's one 11 and one 7.

Jacci.xx

Hiy guys!

Told you..... :witch: arrived today so I'll set up camp here and hope we have some more joy next time.

Jaccib - nice to meet you. Do your children know you're trying again? Any idea how they'll take it? So nice that they're old enough to know what's happening and really get involved...

We're trying for baby #1 and after an hours crying this evening I'm starting to get used to the idea of another cycle. OH is being lovely and totally supportive. And this glass of wine is going down well. I had a glass when AF started last time - its turning into a monthly treat!

Hi *pops head around door*

Can I join you? CD3 for me today. Gutted the witch got me again,but trying to be optimistic for this cycle.

I have 30-31 day cycles (with the odd irregular cycle thrown in). I have an 11 day luteal phase, I ov really late in my cycle (CD19/20).

Good luck everyone :hugs:

I'm in, I'm in. CD6 today. :witch: has buggered off and I'm ready to go for cycle 10.

well just want to say ill be joning you on saterday when the :witch: arrives be a bit later than you guys hope its ok thou :) xx

Hi, newbie to this site and new start to a cycle!
I'm ttc no.2, my cycles are around 32 days long, ov around cd20 with a 11 day LP. Currently cd4 so the wait to get to the 2ww begins!

And Hi to everyone else.

Welly - 2 years in and still going.... Lets hope this threads lucky for you!

Welcome everyone!! I am CD 4 today. I just want the :witch: away for Valentines day!!

hi im on cd5 but i am only having 20-24 day cycles since having my last baby 7 months ago think i might be ovulating soon though as ive been using the ferning microscope and i had a bt of ferning today so think i might be o in next few days.good luck everyonex

Hi Quail, wow you have 9 children? Thats great, you must be a pro at ttc!!

hi is there room for another one here???!!! im on cd 17, i had an almost positive opk yesterday but it was my last one so couldnt check to see if it got darker :dohh: still pounced on dh just incase!!!
i usually have really long cycles so hoping for a shorter one this month.

hi consawyla m im not a pro at all most of them came along without me needing to think about it to much ,this is one ofthe rarer times that we are activley ttc .i am using the ferning method at the moment .i know nothing about bbt but would love to learn more about this.i do feel a bit aukward sometimes on here as i have a lot of children and some ladies dont even have one but it dosent matter hw many you have they are all wanted,anyway good luck and fxd for our:bfp:this month:dust:

Of course 2 girlies!! Welcome.

Thats when they say it happens Quail, when you are not trying. My first was conceived in 2 months and we weren't trying, just forgot about the b/c for those 2 months and there he was 9 months later!! This time it has taken a lot longer....and still nothing. Good luck to you all, :bfp: this month!

Hello everyone, do count me in! I'm on CD2 today ... had dreamt I could have given DH a nice Valentine's Day present if I did get preggers last cycle, but guess not! Looking forward!

I'm on a 30-32 day cycle, came off the pill last Aug & am hoping my fertility is really fully functioning back to normal!

Babydust to everyone who's TTC'ing!

Hi Berrukins!

Well this is the easy part.....waiting for Af to go away, and then on to O.....and let the stress sbegin!!

Hiya! Just suggested to OH that we go to the Drs and get tested but he won't have any of it - I said we could pretend we've been trying for ages and everything.
Boo

Men get freaked out about that stuff, they don't want to think that anything is wrong with them....espcially in that area. Tell him it will eliminate months and months of stress that way, you wont have to worry about anything being wrong if it isn't happening right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->