Cycle Buddies wanted! CD 1 Feb 6! No matter what CD you are on!

Snuggle i think waiting for monday would be a good idea, that way chances of you poas and getting bfn are not likely! i have a good feeling for you though.

Irish, hope your enjoying your evening hun, i might actually have a drive to the coast with toby my little dog tomorow and have a walk i think the fresh air will do me good as full flow will come tomorow and my mood will plummet in the morning, i also turn into a evil pre mentral monster as well irish my OH sets alram in his phone so he can stay out of my way, my pmt has had us split up a few times over the 7 years ive been with him.

Ok well got blood on liner now but wouldnt say a full flow shall i count today as cd1 or tomorow? Its light pink on liner but deffo there?

Not sure hun...we have this conversation every month :laugh2:

From what I have been reading is that CD1 would be you first day of full flow or when you see red. That all confuses me. What way did you do it last month?

I have only brown stretchy cm at the minute and DH says I am really flush at the minute. I had red cheeks and nose and my cheeks are on fire particularly my left one. I just hope that I am not in with a chance because I have had a few drinks and a few smokes tonight (I know I'm off them but thought just when I am drinking).

Irish i always get flushed when im drinking its the alcahol i think hun, and yep we always have the conversation haha i counted day 1 last month as the 2nd day i was bleeding seing red as you would say, and i still ovulated day 15 instead of day 14 so who knows haha day 1 tomorow. When will u get full flow irish monday or tues did u say? xx

Monday or Tuesday depending if this cycle is deciding to 29 or 30 days.

The flush face I have had for nearly all week so it not the drink...I have only had half a bottle of beer! :laugh2: I am finding it hard to get down though.

mmm thats just me wishing...:laugh2:
It could just be a sign of AF that I have never noticed before.

Well are you into that wine yet?
I am having Corona and lime

yep btl polished of, squinting at laptop to see keys haha, bet im in a stinking mood 2moz :witch: i know ur coming but cramps plzzzz stay away

OH asleep on sofa might just leave him ha!

:laugh2: DH has fell asleep on chair and I know I will definately leave him there. :laugh2:

I'm going to retire soon because I have to take a temp tomorrow.

If I didn't have to I'd be up later. :laugh2:

7:25 pm on Saturday still...

Good luck with the temp tomorrow.

Ok ladies, I changed my temp yesterday to 36.61 which is lower than the 36.71 that I recorded. So that means that my temp went up today by 0.03 :laugh2:

But I don't have any spotting! It could come again...this maybe the B50s trying to work their mojo so I do still expect to see AF Mon or Tues.

*waits patiently for Snuggles temp and test results*

:-=:paper::comp::laundry::hangwashing::iron::dishes::coffee::book::telephone::headspin:

:test: I know it only 4am in the morning by :test: :laugh2:

Oh I hope the results are in before I go to Belfast. :mail:

Yup - I've come online to see some good news too :test:

(Claire - I've decided to call CD1 - the day I can use tampons)

Best of luck ladies - We'll be touring Kent on our bikes today 'cos the weathers so good.

I'll be logging on later and I want to see a :bfp: !!!

Here it is!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/91086-snugglebots-not-so-secret-diary-19.html#post1726095

Hey Irish...things are looking good still! fx'd crossed for you too!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I've answered in your journal hun

I'm definately out..sorry about tmi again but can anyone smell AF coming? I can and I can certainly smell her this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->