Cycle Buddies wanted! CD 1 Feb 6! No matter what CD you are on!

Irish, I totally smelt AF too the last three days, thought I was going crazy. Even mentioned it to my DH. In fact I still smell it...

could be a pregnancy symptom!

Hi snuggle i answered in your jouranl :) xxxx

As for me i have just got out of bed 1pm! i have been in a ball in bed all morning almost crying with these pains all my back and lower stomach are absolutly bloody killing me.

So are we done in this thread now or are u still in with a chance irish??

claire are you sure there is nothing wrong?

p.s. you guys better join me with your christmas babies. I don't know any of the girls in first tri...... I might stay with my journal for a while and will keep a tabs on you guys and move over when you are done this next cycle with your bfps

Snuggle i hope we will all be joining you over there in in the next few weeks.

I Hope nothing is wrong its really heavy this morning but this isnt unusual i only get 2 days heavy bleeding then it goes light for 2 days. The pain is quite bad hope nothing is wrong its probs cos i woke up to it, when i get moving around it might ease.
xxx

hot water bottle and ibuprofin day. Get your DH to massage your back for you

its feeling better now i took painkillers and went shopping think i just needed to get walking around, omg just went to tesco i think im the only person in the world who isnt preg or doesnt have a new baby, it must be that time of year!

question how do i get to put a link in my signiture for my diary that i have just started today :) x

with not spaces in front of url - otherwise it would hide in my post and show up as a link:
[ url=https://yourjournalswebaddresshere] Claire's Journal (or whatever text you want
[ /url]

Thanks! I feel really weird right now... kind like I have been awake all night after a great party and can't sleep...

If this beanie sticks, my life is seriously going to change...forever... I am not sure I have ever made such a big step in one go before.... but I don't want to let my thoughts go there just yet....

snuggle having a baby is the best thing in the world and the only thing you need to feel is excitment! you will love it xxx

:hugs: I think it will start to sink in once my baby nephew comes on Wednesday.

Sorry girls I haven't been on all day...and on a very very exciting day too!

I was in a hurry earlier to get ready to go to Belfast to see mum. I normally don't get home until 10.30pm but when I got home DH was on the computer...:hissy:...I told him about you Snuggle and he was like "do you want to use the computer to congratulate her" but since he doesn't use the computer that often I told him it could wait.

Anyway enough of my waffle...my goodness I just can't believe it..but I can because we all knew Snug was pg. I am just sooooooo excited for you hun. It just goes to show you what "not trying so hard" does. :laugh2: Oh and frozen opks and travelling around the world! :rofl:

Can I ask that you don't take your Chart link out of your sig? I always find that that helps us ttc'ers who chart...give us some PMA you know what I mean?

Well, I'm out...spotting has come a little heavier today and I have my fingers crossed that full flow comes tomorrow so I know were I am. DH says today that if we are not successful this month he is going to ask for a SA but I would prefer him to go about that lump on his *cough*. Its still there girls and he is still sore when its *cough* but he says its getting better...or he is just saying that to not worry me because I am worried. I would prefer him to go and see about that sooner rather than later.

claire...alas you are doing a journal. :rofl:

Oh if you want to close this thread off go ahead don't think we are waiting on anyone else.

Hey snug don't go too far on us just yet...we will miss you when you go to 1st tri hun.

i agree snuggle keep checking in on us xx

Irish i deffo think your OH should check out that lump with the docs, if he is anything like my bloke getting him to the docs is easier said than done bribe him! ha!

Yes eventually doing a journal...think its about time haha

ok then c u in the xmas thread i think this one is done and dusted x

Ah Irish, thanks for the congrats.

As happy as I am about the bfp, I am very sad none of you are joining me this month but I hope that just means you all will be joining me in a few short weeks. I do appreciate the congrats but know how tough it is to see another's bfp when your cycle has just ended. I have gone through that alot this past year myself.

My heart breaks that I was the only one to get a bfp. I hope next month is very different, and if you don't mind I will be stalking all your journals and threads. So I am going to do a quick post of hello to your new cycle buddies thread so that I am subscribed and keep updated. Plus I plan on staying tuned to all your journals.

I won't take my chart out of my siggy because I think I will keep temping until 8 or 9 weeks and I don't mind sharing that info (I stalk Verstirse preggo chart).

It will help me keep track of my munchkin and hopefully give warning of miscarriage (doom and gloom I know) but at least this way if I get spotting I might be able to tell if I should worry or not.

Oh while you are still here...can I ask a few tmi questions about v temping? I'm changing this month to that.

1. did you temp during AF?
2. how far have you do put it?
3. what do you clean it with?

Sorry about that I just know that the way you take you temps. Oh and one more...do you believe in the legs in the air after bding? :rofl: Or is that just a waste of time?

God I am so nosy....:rofl:

Listen hun don't be feeling bad about being the only one get a bfp...it was you time and I am sure we will have ours too. But glad you'll stick around and keep you chart in your sig so I can obsess over it. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->