Cycle Buddies wanted! CD 1 Feb 6! No matter what CD you are on!

He's vetoed the idea 'till cycle 7. But I'm pretty sure we won't need it - I've got high hopes for cycle number 2!

:witch: has just about gone and I'm looking forward to trying again next week.

Hi everyone. Newbie (joined yesterday). TTC #2 with DH of 2 yrs. CD13 today, just noticed EWCM. Am I too late to BD or do I still have a chance tonight??[-o< My cycles are eratic lately ranging from 24 days some months -33 days others.

Hi, old witch is finally leaving and my mail order cbfm sticks arrived today so am all ready for the fun to begin!
Pato - I reckon timing is spot on. Have read that ewcm means ov is now / just around the corner. Good luck!

Everyones :witch: is leaving and I am on CD 6 and she is still here. I usually get the joy of her presence for sometimes 8 days.......Ugghh

Hi everyone. Newbie (joined yesterday). TTC #2 with DH of 2 yrs. CD13 today, just noticed EWCM. Am I too late to BD or do I still have a chance tonight??[-o< My cycles are eratic lately ranging from 24 days some months -33 days others.

Hiya - if you've got EWCM then go for it - there's every chance !

Everyones :witch: is leaving and I am on CD 6 and she is still here. I usually get the joy of her presence for sometimes 8 days.......Ugghh

8 days! Bet that costs you!
I used to be 5-6 days but since I gave up the pill and had my ovary out I'm done and dusted in 3.

It is good but I'm completely out of action for day 1 - the pain is unbearable and all the hot water bottles and nurofen in the world don't even touch it!

Oooh look - we're both 10 days 'till ov.
Had any more thoughts about b/c this month?
Hows about doing something super relaxing - take a day out to chill with your family and talk it out and decide what to do together. But then... I'm broody as hell - I say try again this month!

Hiya - if you've got EWCM then go for it - there's every chance !

Well we did go for it, once last night and once in the wee hours of this morning :happydance: hoping for the best with a :bfp: in 3 weeks. DH is hopeful, thinks he made the jackpot this time :rofl:

Hi Pato, that sounds really hopeful! Praying you get your :bfp: really soon! At the sight of any EWCM, you should quickly spring into action! That means OV is drawing near (or you're OV`ing) ... so strike while the iron is hot!

Lotsa :hug:

hiya girls....ooo havent i seen you sumwhere before :rofl:

Well CD1 for me! damn that :witch: day early as well!

Well my Period usually lasts around 3 days as well was about 7 before i had my ovary out, cazd i never knew you had 1 ovary as well. Full flow for valentines day that is not fair is it.

So a few days peace and then the stress of ovulation begins! Am unsure on weather to use preeseed again this month it did bugger all for me last 2 months and OH doesnt like it. :muaha:

Well we have both our doctors appointments next friday! OH at 9am me at 4pm and im not beating around the bush im just asking for tests! My OH has the arrogant doctor, mine is ok she just got bk from mat leave hopfully she will be more sympathetic.

I have a weird feeling when i get :witch: i just want to curl up cry and sleep and i feel like i want a good workout at the gym so loading my mp3 with new songs tonight and going to go 1st thing in the morning and when i finish work tonight im going to take my doggy for a long walk. :)

November baby here i come!! xx

Girls keep a space warm for me...I'll be over in 2 days max!

Irish- you might not be PMA sumone has to get a BFP from last months cycle xx

well since i started TTC i have decorated my front room, dining room, kitchen, daughters room and bathroom to keep my mind occupied....my bedroom this month then. And then back to the living room :rofl:

Alright ladies....got room for one more? Hi Claire! I am CD1 today too....blah.

Worst part is that DH bought me a wonderful package for my birthday - a room at a swanky hotel downtown, dinner and the Dirty Dancing musical....and this hag shows up! Blah.

Anyhow...i just ordered preseed, OV tests and PG tests online......never done that before. Cycle 14 - come on Mr. Stork I am counting on you.

I look forward to sharing this month with you ladies. I promise to make you laugh at least once.

xxx hugs and babydust xxx

well since i started TTC i have decorated my front room, dining room, kitchen, daughters room and bathroom to keep my mind occupied....my bedroom this month then. And then back to the living room :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Thought I was alone in this department. I've done the living, dining, kitchen and my bedroom so far. Just started a paint job on the outside of the house with DH..(I'm pretty handy around the house, good with tools).... anyways, I'm getting everything ready for my big day....:bfp: whoopee!!... sometime soon I hope...whenever it arrives, I'll be ready.

need advice girls, do i count this as day 1? started getting pink when i wiped at lunch time put liner on have a tiny bit on liner and every time i go to loo there is pink on toilet roll, to much pink to be classed as spotting but not enough to be a full flow. Is this day 1? im confused.

Hi Claire, me I would count that as just spotting and not CD1. My spotting is on and off and I'm not counting it as AF yet until I get full flow and have to use tampons or pad. I am just using liners and theres not much there but get red/pink/brown on wiping. I had all this confusion at the beginning of this cycle and think that I am not CD28 instead of CD30.

:dohh:

lol i dont know what to do at 20 past 11 when i went to loo there was lots of bright red on loo paper think i will count it as cd1 but maybe just keep in mind i could be day out when it comes to ovulation :hissy: its all so confusing lol

....of to find me a new ticker lol

Claire I also read that if you get full flow before 5pm then you count it as CD1 but after that you count the next day as CD1. That was just me googling and hearing that people were getting this advice from their doctors. After fixing my cycle this month that means that AF lasted 2 days in full flow and 4 days spotting before and 3 days spotting after. I don't know if that is right or not though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->