Cycle Buddies wanted! CD 1 Feb 6! No matter what CD you are on!

Oh but if you got your AF at 20 past 11 I would count it as CD1 from tomorrow since there is only 40 mins to go until a new day.

aw right, bugger i just got new ticker :rofl: my periods arent very heavy ever i get more spotting and just blood when i wipe than full flow on pad its hard isnt it, your probs right and i should count sat as CD1 if i get full flow on liner lol aww gosh all this thinking is hard work :dohh:

I am in again this cycle with you ladies as well if you will have me.

snuggleboot silly question of course :) good luck for this cycle babe xxx

I just wish AF would show so I can getting my planning donw again. :rofl:

So much for my V Day plan, eh?

Onto my St Pattys Day plan...:laugh2:

Irish you sure your not preg? ladies get spotting?

Well today is CD1 its a full flow today (lol sorry that sounds gross)

Hello girls, I'm back.

Have just posted my current state at

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/100185-newly-late-but-not-sure-whats-going.html

Would be v grateful if you could have a look and let me know what you all think is going on.

Thank you!

Hi guys.

Claire - Glad to see you're back in the game this month!
AF spotting started at 4pm for me this time but full flo arrived just before midnight.
I've always counted that as CD1. I'll use OPKs again this time to check i ov 14 days in. - just to be sure.
I don't know about the Preseed this time either. I guess I've got it so might as well use it.
Re ovaries - I had one removed when I was 24 - it was just one massive cyst - weighed over a pound and was covered in black hair !!!!!!! TMI Girls? :rofl:
Well - at least there weren't any teeth or nails in it - I hear they can come out looking like little monsters!

jmac - I'll check your pages out now.

Anyone gonna join me in Conswaylas new thread for this month?

Hi Ladies! Can I be in too? I'm on CD 5 today! Cycles usually between 27-31days. Here's to all of us getting our :bfp:'s this cycle!!

Sorry call me clueless but I thought this was the new thread cazd?

Irish you sure your not preg? ladies get spotting?

I wish I was hun but I know this is AF on her way. I have bad PMS also and I also got a :bfn: today.

Spotting is heavier today but not heavy enough to just a pad or tampon only a panty liner.

As for preseed....I am into my 3rd month using it...

Irish......:hissy: was holding out for you bloody :witch: we will get them eggs this month! XX

Cazd - :rofl::rofl::rofl: @ the cyst and TMI, i have sum for ya my cyst weighed over 1kg it was a dermoid cyst and had teeth and hair the full works :sick:, aaaaaaanyway moving swifly on lol good luck for this month oh and this is the new thread :dohh: :rofl:

Jmac- anymore news on the spotting?

and welcome to all newbies lets get loads of :bfp: this month PMA!! girls!

This month is going to be our month girls.

It's St Patty's Day in March so I'm throwing some luck of the Irish over to yas.

:dust:dust:

Oh yeah, I am definately putting dh on some vitamins
He has agreed to take the Maca but I am going to through in some Vit C, Zinc, Selenium and FA in there too and they are good for the swimmers.

Hey Claire, www.babymad.com have a joint male/female fertility tests on there for £22.99 if you ever want to try them. If it doesn't happen for me this month I think I will invest in them. I am now worried that there may be a problem on the male side of things...sssshhh...can't let dh hear me say that. My dh loves his drink and would drink all weekend and would also have a few after work during the week. He may get drunk about once or twice a week max and he also smokes so I am thinking the drink is effecting HIS fertility. Now to ask him to cut down would be asking him to cut all his limbs off so I know that is not a good idea but if I can do this test at home and if anything negative comes out of it then he'll go to the doctor who'll probably tell him to cut down. Actually, he is planning to go to the docs at Easter for a full medical so I'll get him to ask doc about ttc.

My DH finally agreed to vitamins. As long as I don't mention the word "test" any time soon. He also booked us a vacation in late april, which is PRIME baby making time so procreation vacation here I come.

Of course a St. Patty's BFP would be way cooler (and basically on my birthday as well might I mention!!!) but atleast Plan B is in the works and is pretty darn exciting.

Irish, you still are not out!!!!!!! HANG ON TO YOUR PMA!!!! you might be there!!

Woke up today to find AF here in her full glory.

Hacked off but pleased I know now. Remember having OV like cramps about a fortnight ago and wondering if I was having a late/second ov but then dismissing it. That will teach me!

Now confused as to whether I'm still on my 30 day cycle and have just had a quirky month or if I'm moving to 32 days (I was previously when off of pill).

Sorry call me clueless but I thought this was the new thread cazd?

:dohh:

I've been offline for a few days - Last time I logged on it this was just 2 pages long!

Blimey - means I've got lots of journals to read.
Snugglebot - I got half way through yours last night but OH dragged me away to watch jonathan creek!

We're just a bunch of old chatterboxes cazd. :laugh2:

Okay, spotting is heavier but only enough for a liner today, this has been from yesterday so I am considering as counting yesterday as CD1 and thats the way I did it last month. I'd say full flow will come late tomorrow night and full on Monday. This is the way it happened last month and possibly the months before but I wasn't fully aware then.

Nope, I am definately out, I know this is the start of AF. I may go to the doctor to talk about the amount of days I am spotting before AF (in total 2 days light 2 days heavy) and my PMS. I also have AF pains and I get really gassy around AF...sorry tmi.

www.babymad.com have a joint male/female fertility tests on there for £22.99

OH WOW !!!! Another test to try - and its not expensive.
Ohhhh - I'm gonna invest right now!

My OH is pretty much the same but with junk food.
We both drank heavily 'till I decided I wanted a baby. I spent 6 months virtually alcohol free in WTT and OH didn't drink so much then.
Now we're TTC he's cut down drastically - to just 5 or 6 drinks a week!
But I can't get him to eat healthily - He just loves takeaway - chinese is the winner with chips, chicken balls, starters, crispy chicken and curry sauce.
When he gets takeaway he orders for 1 and I just cook for myself. (and that's 2-3 times a week!)
If you come up with any miracle cures for the "Stubborn Male" PLEASE let me know!

I'm wondering if a fertility test might be a good idea. Finding out he's got lazy sperm may do the trick!

Woke up today to find AF here in her full glory.
Now confused as to whether I'm still on my 30 day cycle and have just had a quirky month or if I'm moving to 32 days (I was previously when off of pill).

Oh no! So sorry about that.
I'd still go for the 30 day cycle - so you don't miss OV - and just have loads of :sex: !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->