Cycle buddies we can be !!!:)

Morning all...welcome Krissi. I said well done on the weight loss in your journal, but I'll say it again as that is really good!

Both Krissi and I are doing Slimming World, I've lost 8.5lbs in 2 weeks and Krissi, 5lb in one.....anyone else wanna get skinny with us you are welcome!

mum2joe i see you have a cycle of 35 days...do you usually ovulate later during your cycle ?

Krissi:hugs: great job on the weigh lost darling...i myself lost 5 pound since the removal of my polyp :happydance::happydance:( 1 pound by letter P.O.L.Y.P :rofl::rofl:)

anyway i think i will start my sexathon tomorrow evening !!! planing doing once every other day until i get positive opk and then maybe every night !!! i heard can help with the weigh lost :rofl::rofl:

oh i forgot i wanted to write down my plan...

Cd1 January 10th .
Cd 2,cd3,cd4,cd5 AF January 11th to January 15th
Cd6 today no more AF :) January 16th
CD7 January 17th
CD8 probably will do first opk January 18th
CD9 opk January 19th
Cd10 opk January 20th
Cd11 opk January 21th
Cd12 to CD14 opk + should be ovulation time January 22th to January 24th
Cd15 opk January 25th
CD16 to Cd 26 2WW but for me it's actually 10 to 11 days January 26th to February 4th or feb 5th
CD 27 BFP or AF start ! February 7th.

Miel my DF is home in the early hours Sat so we are going make a start! I can't believe you are all losing weight - i am getting married and feeling fatter by the minute - had wine and crisps (which i never eat) at mum's tonight and she always has chocolate buscuits in! :(
You are all stars! I want to be a Loser too!

I'm on weight watchers and have lost 9 lb so far. But that was before Christmas and I have never really got back to being good. But with all this weightloss around me, I'm feeling very motivated.

Miel, I love the idea of a sexathon (or rather my DH will love that idea!).
He's not too impressed with my obsession with TTC (he wants to too, he just doesn't want to discuss the lack of it happening) but I think even he would be excited by the prospect of a sexathon.

Well with the :witch: finally having left, no excuse to get started... tomorrow!

Thanks Miel. I started my sexathon last night!

My plan as I don't use OPKs is:
CD1 - CD4 AF
CD 5 - Rest
CD 6 - CD18 - BD.. please someone send me the stamina!
(CD14 should be O but will BD for another 4 days as sometimes it can be CD15)
CD19 - flake out from all the BD!
CD 20 - gyn app at 10: 30am 29/01
CD30 AF due so pretty much poke my boobs everyday from CD 20 - 30 and dream of "symptoms"!!

I am going to buy a swimming pass today. If it doesn't get me thinner perhaps I can teach the spermies how to swim as they certainly haven't got to grips with that yet!!

Oh you are all very good! Krissi I swim and have a pass, and the lady in the wedding shop said i have a very toned back (which is good but shame it is not my thighs or tummy!)

I am going to have a sexathon too starting tomorrow morning when we are back together! Can't wait! :happydance:
Mind you sometimes wedo it loads up to OV and have no steam left. :dohh:
It is CD9 tomorrow so I would need to BD 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 But we won't be able to Bd on CD12 as I am away with work that night - so an enforced break so:
BD 9, 10, 11
REST
BD 13 14 15 16 17 18
rest

Well thats' the plan - i'll let you know if we manage it. Also for at least half of those BD I must be either on top working my thighs or Doggy holding my stomach in! Soz for TMI :blush:

Tansey you must be getting so excited about the wedding. Is it a church do? Wheres the honeymoon to. By the way hows the job going I have chatted to you in ages x

Tansey you must be getting so excited about the wedding. Is it a church do? Wheres the honeymoon to. By the way hows the job going I have chatted to you in ages x

Yes is a church wedding but just over 50 people only. Honeymoon in the Maldives :happydance: I am very excited, the time is flying now!!
Work is better but as soon as we have sold the house we are moving to Hampshire and I can leave.

Did I mention DF has bought some more https://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/product/69/990228/durex-play-vibrations-ring.html ?

mum2joe i see you have a cycle of 35 days...do you usually ovulate later during your cycle ?

Yes, which makes the first couple of weeks go v slooooowly!
But am enjoying non baby-making sexytime with my DH :happydance:
You are a woman with a plan this month Miel- go catch that eggie :spermy:
Started my CBFM so will be on a major shagathon when I hopefully get my high & peak days & having fun n filthy sexytime in the meantime :rofl:

Tansey your wedding sounds so so gorgeous- i saw the piccie of your :cake: in your journal -YUM!!
& I'm liking the look of that pressie DF has bought you here's to :shock:
:headspin:

Krissi - that's some BD-athon- cooling rubber ring needed!!!!!

Lol78 - you have now got the perfect way to enthuse OH- you have now turned into a raving nymphette!!

All this BD-ing is certain to reduce our waistlines- but OBV only temporarily- as we will then be expanding rapidly for 9 months - happy shagging, cycle buds :friends: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes is a church wedding but just over 50 people only. Honeymoon in the Maldives :happydance: I am very excited, the time is flying now!!
Work is better but as soon as we have sold the house we are moving to Hampshire and I can leave.

Did I mention DF has bought some more https://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/product/69/990228/durex-play-vibrations-ring.html ?

I ALWAYS WONDER ABOUT THOSE RING !!!:rofl::rofl:

so please tell me how they feel ???????/:rofl: you like it!!! the "hairs " dont get stuck into it !!! ??? ouch!!!

I ALWAYS WONDER ABOUT THOSE RING !!!:rofl::rofl:

so please tell me how they feel ???????/:rofl: you like it!!! the "hairs " dont get stuck into it !!! ??? ouch!!!

Miel - what hairs? I only have a slight covering and he thinks his dooda looks bigger if he shaves :rofl:
Haven't used the new ones yet as we don't need anything to keep us going at the moment but he likes the sensation and I love it - the vibrations on your "right" bit :happydance: You should defo give them a try!

he thinks his dooda looks bigger if he shaves :rofl:

Men! My OH always says this too.....they really are insecure little boys when it comes to their todger, aren't they!!!!!

so we got our first BD session in after the surgery (last night instead of friday but that is fine ) ...we did noticed afterward i did bleed but i swear i did not hurt at all during it...i may call my gyn about it...

i am so exited girls!!!! we have a lot of girls in my long ttc section in the forum getting the bFP !!! i may be next in couples months who know:)!

Its def a very fertile patch in the LTTC house at the moment, here's hoping you will be filling the February gap Miel!
Hope the bleeding is just an after effect of your surgery- glad it didn't hurt!

ooo how many of your gorgeous OHs shave their fluffy bits then??? Have to say I am quite attached to my DHs fluffyness!!

Although I can imagine the pain of a giant hairball & having to call 999 to be cut out of your *buzzy friend* Tansey if you were both of the hairy persuasion :rofl:

Come on ladies....I have aaaaages to go till I ov....am getting my TTC kicks through you early Ov-ers here!!

:dust: all round hope you are enjoying your weekends xx

mine does man landscape down there too:)but it doesn't shave it all either ...as for me i keep it clean triangle shape and short and i wax the sides...here you know everything about us now mum2joe:rofl:

Well I am due to O in a few days time I think I don't use OPKs anymore but I am guessing it is still around CD14. We are moviung house on the 31/01 so the weekend meant lots of packing and I have to say I didn't get all the BD in I wanted to to so have spoken to OH and we will def be making up for it!!

I started swimming on Saturday i got there about 7am and swam 20 lengths and then went for a sauna and spa, it was lovely. I am going tomorrow too but as I start work at 7akm it means I have to get to the pool for 6:15... yuck.

You are being very good Krissi - keep it up, it wil be worth it!

Well we used buzzy last night - it is good! CD11 for me, one more night of BD then i'm at mum's for one (rest night) and then back to it!

mine does man landscape down there too:)but it doesn't shave it all either ...as for me i keep it clean triangle shape and short and i wax the sides...here you know everything about us now mum2joe:rofl:

:shock: at waxing the sides...YEOOOOOWCH!!!!!
Brave brave woman....childbirth will be NOTHING to you then!:rofl:

Feel I'm missing out on all this male hedge trimming, maybe I need to attack my DH :rofl:

Happy shagging all you early Overs xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->