Cycle buddies we can be !!!:)

mine does man landscape down there too:)but it doesn't shave it all either ...as for me i keep it clean triangle shape and short and i wax the sides...here you know everything about us now mum2joe:rofl:

:shock: at waxing the sides...YEOOOOOWCH!!!!!
Brave brave woman....childbirth will be NOTHING to you then!:rofl:

Ha....you are going to laugh your ass off at the latest story in my journal then!

Well I went swimming this morning at 6:15 am, was not happy about getting out of bed but I know that my gyn will say losing a few pounds will help and I want her to see I am doing everything so I did my 16 laps (which felt like 60 laps) and now I am at work dreaming of going back to bed... and I am starving. How can exercise be good for my diet if it makes me want to eat!!

Weigh in at slimming world tomorrow so hopefully will have been worth it.

Got some BD in last night and dutifully lay with a pillow under my bum for 20 minutes. Why is so TTc so ungraceful. I really felt like I was about to undergo some medical procedure and all OH does when I am like that is laugh at me!

CD 11 today so maybe 3 more days til O. You can run but you can't hide eggy!!

Hi everyone,
It's great to hear how everyone else is doing at the same stage as me.
I had a weigh in on Sat and lost 3 lb (2 weeks). Good luck with your weigh in Krissi and all you other girlies trying to loose weight. I think it's so funny that we are trying to loose weight in order to help us put on a whole load more!

BD marathon has started. I'm trying the legs against the wall approach this month. It's so undignified, but hoping it helps the :spermy: swim.

It's the first time I have used fertility friend this month and I'm still on a red light, so hoping it goes green sometime in the next few days. I'm also hping for a temp increase after, but I'm not sure I'll see it, it seems to be so up and down so far.
For now......
Swim:spermy:swim:spermy:swim:spermy:swim

i did 1 opk yesterday and one this morning ...both with faint line on them but not dark...i am going to re test tonight and BD anyway just because i really want to:blush:and it can't really hurt thing :rofl:!!!!

Come on ovulation time !!!! WE ARE READY !!! SEND US A BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY EGGY FOR ALL OF US !!!!

Well it must be fate..... my new mattress arrived today and I got a positive OPK result.
So lots of :sex:

Yay - go lol78!
Hopefully my peak tomorrow! :hugs:

Well i think O day is tomorrow, got some morning BD in today and hopefully have some more tonight.

A bit gutted today, i only lost 1lb this week. So upset i have eaten like a sparrow and been swimming twice this week and all for a 1lb!! I did lose and inch of my bum and hips though so not all gloom. Oh well try harded this week i guess.

no peak yet :hissy:

ME either !!!:hissy:

i can't get a bloody positive OPK!!! i should "O" soon i know that ..i feel a little bit of ovulation pain but still i can;t relax until i see the 2 dark lines !!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

so freaking frustrating !!!! we did BD last night just in case i get a positive tonight but still....

Krissi don't worries honey sometimes when i just lose 1 pound a week it mean usually the following week i lose double !!!:happydance::happydance:

Lyns ? did you "O" yet?

Well it must be fate..... my new mattress arrived today and I got a positive OPK result.
So lots of :sex:

i don't have a new mattress but you make me think that i need to flip mine over :rofl::rofl: i heard you need to do that every 3 or 6 month so your mattress last longer!!!

no peak yet :hissy:

ME either !!!:hissy:

i can't get a bloody positive OPK!!! i should "O" soon i know that ..i feel a little bit of ovulation pain but still i can;t relax until i see the 2 dark lines !!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

so freaking frustrating !!!! we did BD last night just in case i get a positive tonight but still....

Krissi don't worries honey sometimes when i just lose 1 pound a week it mean usually the following week i lose double !!!:happydance::happydance:

Lyns ? did you "O" yet?

No, me neither...it must be a month for it! I'm just the same. Got all the other signs....EWCM, correct CP, even mild Ov pains.... the lot! And yet my OPK's are stubbornly blank!

I think there must be a dodgy batch out there! We keep :sex: just in case!

Do you test on the morning or mid afternoon you ?

:blush: Ermmmmmm.....both :blush: You know me...POASaholic!

Me too !!!:rofl::rofl:but still no line :rofl::rofl: so i buy my tests and then i have to ration them ..2 for cd 11 ; 2 for cd 12 etc...then if i still not see lines i panic i may not have in off in stock!!!!

i usually by them by 10 ...so i have in off for 5 days...i think i started to test on CD8 this month so my stash is going down!!! thinking i will "O" around CD13 or CD14...

:blush: Ermmmmmm.....both :blush: You know me...POASaholic!

Me too !!!:rofl::rofl:but still no line :rofl::rofl: so i buy my tests and then i have to ration them ..2 for cd 11 ; 2 for cd 12 etc...then if i still not see lines i panic i may not have in off in stock!!!!

i usually by them by 10 ...so i have in off for 5 days...i think i started to test on CD11 this month so my stash is going down!!!

Well, I have always bought 'per month' in the past....about 10 at a time, but the month i got my BFP I decided i would order a few more...to see me over a couple of months.

Well, when I got my BFP I then though maybe that was a good thing, because I was obviously a bit more relaxed....so last month I ordered 50 to see if the same would happen! So now I have lots! :rofl:

Hope you guys get positives soon. :happydance:

Please tell me where to buy cheaper OPK test sticks - I am in the UK. I must be the only idiot left on this planet who still buys these things from Boots so I'm spending a fortune. And as I have become somewat of a poas addict, I could do with kicking the habit - or at least making it a bit cheaper.

Come to think of it, where can you get cheap preg. tests?

I looked on ebay but don't know how to find a reputable seller.

Hey Cycle buds...soooo looks like we're going to get a great huge group OV!!
Which will then OBVIOUSLY lead to all our group :bfp:
I have had 3 days of highs on my CBFM so am awaiting my peak which will hopefully arrive mon/tues, the shagathon has begun!
Lol I can't help you on the ebay cheapies- Lyns is your woman to advise!
Have fun on those new & flipped matresses ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you guys get positives soon. :happydance:

Please tell me where to buy cheaper OPK test sticks - I am in the UK. I must be the only idiot left on this planet who still buys these things from Boots so I'm spending a fortune. And as I have become somewat of a poas addict, I could do with kicking the habit - or at least making it a bit cheaper.

Come to think of it, where can you get cheap preg. tests?

I looked on ebay but don't know how to find a reputable seller.

For the real cheapies try https://www.homehealth-uk.com/ They also sell on ebay as fertilityplan, but are even cheaper direct. They work ok, for those 'pee whenever you want' moments, but I like to have something a bit better to back them up!

Or for good quality cheapies....try www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk They sell a good range of allsorts TTC related, but are a bit more expensive....although nowhere near as expensive as Boots!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->