Cycle Buddy 1dpo? today?

emsiee

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Currently 1dpo...or maybe 2? 17th July? Next AF due 29th July?

29, from manchester, uk, been TTC for 10 months.

Would be nice to have someone to cycle with!!! :kiss::thumbup:

Hi there, I know u posted this 2 days ago but i think i am 1 dpo today (according to FF?) and should be due for :witch: on 2nd Aug! Not quite on the same cycle as you but if your looking for a buddy would love someone to chat and share experiences with? My dh and i have been ttc since april for our first!! x x

Hi there, I know u posted this 2 days ago but i think i am 1 dpo today (according to FF?) and should be due for :witch: on 2nd Aug! Not quite on the same cycle as you but if your looking for a buddy would love someone to chat and share experiences with? My dh and i have been ttc since april for our first!! x x

Hey Meeley

5dpo for me today but i ovulated later than usual this month...normally CD14 - 15 on 28 days cycle but CD 18 -19 this cycle so not far off each other usually!
..buddy would be great! :hugs:

Awesome, I have accepted u as a friend! Sounds like we have similar cycles so thats awesome! Will be nice to have someone going thru similar to chat to!! :)

How are things goin for you Meeley?

Im around 5 - 6 dpo today and am having slight cramps (although im not one for symptom spotting!?!:haha:

Other than that, absolutely nothing...

xx

Well i dont seem to have any symptoms???? Did have some cramps yesterday but thats it! Still got some creamy cm though which is a little weird??? I am about 3-4 dpo according to ff??? Not sure whats goin on to be honest?? I'm a bit lost with it all!!!

Creamy CM is a positive sign!! as long as it stays!:thumbup:

Ooooh I forgot to mention ive had EWCM since O day....bit baffled by this too? cramps have gone today too :(

...7dpo today and am going to test 11dpo. 4 days to go..

Good Luck hun x

Is that right that creamy cv is a good sign??? I'm supposedly 6 dpo according to FF??? I'm very confused?? Have had creamy cv ever since i supposedly ovulated! It sounds like we are both having odd symptoms??? Very strange! I'm gonna try and hold out to see if :witch: shows b4 testing, see if i can hold out that long!!
Sending lots of :dust:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->