CYCLE BUDDY? 31 days started 03/13/09 IM NEW!

iwantbebebad

DS 11 - DD 23 Months!
Reaction score
Hello!

I am lonely and TTC. I am in college and haven't had time for friends. Anyone out there to be cycle buddy with and count down test to BFP together?? How does it all work lol...

Based off of the last few months...I am thinking I'm on a 36 day cycle. I should be fertile between now ( 4/4 ) and 4/8. My CM says differently and so does the OPK I took earlier today...it's so frustrating!!!!!! We are BD'ing anyways! ;)

I don't know if we can be cycle buddies because we have different cycles...not really sure how that works around here! haha

Thats ok! I would love to just have you as a buddy. Put your ticker up that says when you test! Its fun! Mine is wrong though and it wont fix. I am testing in 9 days not seven and 22 in not 24. I am not dumb lol. I put in the right dates. Keep chatting maybe well both be BFP soon! How old is your other? Mine is 9. You would be due in Jan then or end of Dec? I would be due Dec 20-22 depending on the calculator. Maybe Christmas!

Ok...I put my ticker up :)

My daughter is 10 years old.....If I don't have baby #2 soon...well, I'm just gonna give up permanently! Been trying WAY too long.

I'm praying that we do get our BFP this month!!!!

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. My husband is like not even there when I OV and he doesn't really want another I think. We paid a ton to get his vasectomy reversed and now nothing. Very frustrating. I have a 9 year old and I don't even remember what it feels like. Come on BFP. My husband is almost 40 with a sixteen year old son. I think he is terrified. I am, so why wouldn't he be I guess? Sixteen years is a long time to go without a new baby. If I don't get BFP soon I give up. It hurts me. I have wanted this since we married 7 years ago. I am only 27. It sucks.

Hello!

I am lonely and TTC. I am in college and haven't had time for friends. Anyone out there to be cycle buddy with and count down test to BFP together?? How does it all work lol...

hi you would be best putting this in cycle buddies section hun..:hugs:

Hello trying-- What is your story?? I love this forum. Its like all pregnancy myspace lol. I guess I misposted this in the wrong section but oh well lol. You showed up! I see we are one day apart from testing. I am 8 and you are 9. My ticker is wrong lol and I can't fix it. I put everything in right. Maybe I am crazy. Lets hope for BFP's together!!

There are a few of us who are almost in sync with you in here if you want to join us....

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/110199-cd1-mar-15-anyone-else-bring-christmas-babies.html

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->