Cycle Buddy Central!

Thanks for posting your birth story sweetpea! Congrats again :thumbup:

I know! I am so excited! Haha. We're leaving here Dec 25 and returning on Jan 19th. Initially we were going to fly to Auckland first and spend a few days there but it's now easier to fly to Sydney and visit Auckland near the end of our trip. So probably in NZ the second week in January! :)

DH would like to be in Auckland for a week at least so I will definitely let you know! :)

Hi ladies. Sweetpea-Have you added me to facebook? My phone has been acting strange especially my facebook app. So, add me ladies. I don't like getting on this on my phone cause it is so hard for me. Getting on the computer is practically impossible. I miss you ladies. Sweetpea I wanna see more pictures!
I cannot believe my Lanay is 1. She's such a fun and silly girl. She keeps us on our toes for sure.
How's everyone? It's been 2 months today since my brain surgery. I am healing well but I am still having so much back pain and am getting really tired of it. I'm just over the pain and want it to go away. Hope all is well with all of you.

Kristina I am kind of ttc half-assed, I haven't really had the interest in trying. I also recently lost 10pounds that I really couldn't afford to loose so I feel that is going to hold me back as well (can't seem to gain them back either). I'm 5'5" and 105 pounds - I feel like a walking skeleton lol.

You?

Oh wow, sorry to hear that. =/. I miss talking to you! You should start charting, I'd love to stalk your chart. =P. Been to any cool places lately?

As for us, Liam just celebrated his first birthday in October. =). On his birthday, we found out that we're expecting again. I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant, due on June 17th.

I know me too, but you kinda dropped off the face of the earth! Haha. We went to NYC/Chicago, back home, to Palm Springs, and are getting ready to go to Australia and New Zeland in less than three weeks!

Congrats

I know me too, but you kinda dropped off the face of the earth! Haha. We went to NYC/Chicago, back home, to Palm Springs, and are getting ready to go to Australia and New Zeland in less than three weeks!

Congrats

I'm sorry about that. =/. I didn't feel right sticking around because I got pregnant. I felt guilty.

That's awesome! You've been all over. Haha. When do you find the time to sleep?! =P. Out of all the places that you've ever been, where was your favorite?

Ah. I was like what a jerk for disappearing! (Not really, but you should have stayed!) :) I don't think you have Facebook right?

Haha. I like going to the US (you guys have so much stuff that we don't!) and loved Switzerland. I am psyched for New Zealand! I'm expecting to have a tour guide when I eventually make it to Rhode Island!!! Haha

Ah. I was like what a jerk for disappearing! (Not really, but you should have stayed!) :) I don't think you have Facebook right?

Haha. I like going to the US (you guys have so much stuff that we don't!) and loved Switzerland. I am psyched for New Zealand! I'm expecting to have a tour guide when I eventually make it to Rhode Island!!! Haha

Actually, I do have a Facebook. I sent you a private message with my name in it. =).

And omg, definitely! I don't know if I'll ever make it to Canada, but I'd love to see you if you came around! Lots of fun stuff to do in and around RI. Boston is only about an hour from where I live, and there's so many museums and aquariums right next to the water... it's beautiful!

Thanks! :)

I am definitely going to RI someday haha. You will just have to drive here :thumbup:

Since I have all of you ladies on my Facebook, I should let you know that I temporally deactivated it as I was having a bunch of problems with my account. I think it looks like I unfriended you, but I did not :)

OMG Girllllsss where are you all?? I need some input on this month! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2211287-4dpo-7-31-2014-a.html

That isnt all of what I have wrote down, I have been keeping a TTC Journal on Countdowntopregnancy as well. I normally up date those morning and night, but it's basically the same here just has an added few on PM checks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->