• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Aw. I'm so sorry. Question:Do you have a routine at bedtime every night? That really helped with ours.

Yes we do, and sometimes she falls asleep easily but just wakes too much. I just think we have a bad sleeper and may have to do some sleep training one day to get her sleeping better. It's not good for any of us!

Ashley you have such a beautiful family, love your pics!

I finally added you all to Facebook! Sorry it took a million years! Haha. Just no mentions of TTC please :)

Ashley you have such a beautiful family, love your pics!

I finally added you all to Facebook! Sorry it took a million years! Haha. Just no mentions of TTC please :)

Don't worry, no one mentions TTC or BnB, we are all pretty good at that! :haha:

I'd love to have you all on facebook as well. Find me Ashley Walton in CA. I sure hope you are all well. I hardly get on the computer because of my back so facebook is easier since I can get on my phone...

Mine is www.facebook.com/daisy.varnell no mentioning of ttc dont want people to know until i am preg :) then they can know lol. Im in the tww right now. Dont think i got the egg though, not checking symptoms or anything just chillin and going along with the flow. Got a tad nauseated yesterday though but i might be getting the virus my son had. On other news i got a new kitten because my cat is starting to act odd, like not going to be around much longer :( which my son will be upset about which is why we got a kitten. Unlike our cat cash he is all black we named him spooks.

I'd love to have you all on facebook as well. Find me Ashley Walton in CA. I sure hope you are all well. I hardly get on the computer because of my back so facebook is easier since I can get on my phone...

I love having you all on Facebook now! Ashley do you have an email to search by? There are a bunch of Ashley Waltons! :) (you can pm it)

Hi all! Just seeing how you ladies all are doing. I haven't updated in awhile. Just waiting for things to start moving here with the lil guy hopefully soon here in a few weeks. I am full term on Saturday! Whoohooo!!! How's everyone?

How exciting sweetpea! Keep us up to date. How are you feeling?

All is well here, not a whole lot to speak of. Still trying to sort the sleep issues out.

Yay full term already sweetpea! Can't wait to see some piccies of little Brady :)

How exciting sweetpea! Keep us up to date. How are you feeling?

All is well here, not a whole lot to speak of. Still trying to sort the sleep issues out.

Booo to the sleep thing! It does get better I promise! Hang in there mama!

I am feeling actually good at the moment lol (not trying to jynx anything though!) Mostly just back pain in the am when I wake up but this week I have gotten a sudden burst of energy so I am trying to nest and clean house and of course get some time in with DD while she is still an only child.

Yay full term already sweetpea! Can't wait to see some piccies of little Brady :)

I know I think the anticipation of seeing what he looks like is gonna kill me for the next few weeks! I just want to hold him already <3

Good luck Sweet Pea!! Keep us posted :).

Well I am waiting for AF to show. I haven't messed with checking my symptoms, I have been ignoring them so I cant really tell anyone much about my symptoms except that I had pains the 9th-10th 14th, last night and tonight. Not sure what to really make of it. AF is suppose to show some time this week. I am not keeping track of the witch either until she shows or not LOL. I havent POAS, haven't told anything to the b/f so he is in the dark lol Although I don't think he would have cared to much the 23rd was his bday and his buddies took him out drinking last night and he got soooo plastered LOL I'm so jealous. I wont touch a drink while TTC especially during the TTW dont wanna harm the baby if I am. Hope all is well with ya'll.

LBK like I said before, the relaxed approach worked for us rather than all the stressing each month which did not lol. Looks like you are doing just that so maybe you will get pregnant in no time doing it that way! Fingers crossed for you and lots of :dust:

Oh wow your due a few days before my oldest daughters and my bdays LOL. I was born on the 23rd of oct. and Cheyenne my oldest was born on the 21st. She was 5 1/2 weeks early.

Broke down and got a test today. POAS and it's a clear BFN. >.> I quit.

:hugs: I will never forget how frustrating TTC was for us. 14 months it took for us to catch the egg second time around and it got to a point where I just wanted to give up too. But looking back now, I'm glad we didn't! I'm sure it won't be much longer for you even though it feels like a million years every month that goes by with a bfn. Hang in there mama!

:witch: got me thank goodness.

Edit 4:14am

I think... its not getting any heavier or darker.. will update later today.

Okay the :witch: came and is almost gone. She got darker and heavier and painful the whole time. I thought I was about to explode LOL. But now I have been "charting" not sure how it will go since I never can get it at the same time every day... It changes daily. I think I got it maybe 2 times at the same time. I have a very odd sleep period so I am not sure how well charting will go.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-256480-75649.png

Okay sorry guys its been a while. Surgery was a success and I'm feeling better. I think the easiest way to search for me may be [email protected]. Picture is of me and my oldest daughter. I'm in a black tshirt and shes in white and pink stripes if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->