Cycle Buddy Central!

Sweetpea how is everything? I see you're due date is almost here. Anything happening??

Hi all! Yep, due Saturday and NOTHING is happening :( I feel like he will stay in there forever. I have joined the desperate ladies club now. :haha: You know the ones who are at their wits end in their last week and trying everything to induce naturally? Yep, totally gone there. I just really don't want to go overdue :cry: At the moment, I'm still going into the office and working even. And I'm fed up with all of my co-workers popping their heads in to ask if I'm still pregnant. I am going to slap the next one I see who does it :haha:

How is everyone else doing?

I was induced with DD at 40w 4 days. She had no signs of coming out except that I lost my plug about a week before induction.

And I'm fed up with all of my co-workers popping their heads in to ask if I'm still pregnant. I am going to slap the next one I see who does it :haha:

How is everyone else doing?

So are you still pregnant?

*hides*

Anytime now, can't wait to see pics and hear your birth story!

thanks ladies! been having irregular contractions on and off... nothing spectacular really just mild menstrual like cramping. Had bloody show yesterday so hoping it wont be long now. Official due date tomorrow but I heard there is a full moon tonight so maybe I'll be in with all the freaks tonight :haha:

Good luck sweetpea!! :)

I haven't been here in ages how is everyone doing? Anything new and exciting??

Nothing new here. Shaelyn will be 6 months old soon, time is flying :(. She is so much fun at this age though!

How are you??

He's here! I will post birth story later on but Brady was born at 12:59am this morning after a 16 hour labor. He's 8lbs 4oz of perfection<3

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbe178344.jpg

Already said it on FB but I will say it again. CONGRATS!! He is beautiful :happydance: hope you are doing well and looking forward to reading your story and seeing more pics :)

Congratulations! :)

Nothing new here Rachel, we did just book our tickets for Australia (I convinced DH on going to NZ as well Bex! Lol) though and I am excited!! :)

Here's my birth story (shortened version)...

I was 4 days late and they said baby was gonna be big so we went ahead and went to the hospital yesterday for an induction. On Monday, my midwife said I was at 3 cm and 75% effaced so I felt good that I was ripe enough to have an easy induction. We got to the hospital and got hooked up to the pitocin drip about 9am. We were scheduled at 6am but it was crazy busy in the morning so had to wait awhile so they could fit us in. At the hospital they checked me and I had made no progress after being on the drip for 5 hours :( midwife came and broke my waters at 3pm to speed things up. I started feeling contractions pretty strong after that. I lasted 5 hours that way in excruciating pain and decided if I was close to 10 cm I was going to go natural. They checked me and I was only a 4-5. I decided to get the epi and it was awesome after that :) I went from a 4 to 10 in about 2 hours. Pushed for 45 min but I couldn't feel where I was pushing so they turned the epi off and let me sleep for an hour. Started pushing again at 12:35am and I could feel EVERYTHING! I was pretty much doing natural birth for this part. Talk about ring of fire when he was crowning and coming out of me. Worst.pain.Ever! But so worth it! Tool about 20 minutes of pushing but he was out and perfect! Weight was 8lbs 4oz everyone says he is a big baby but I think he's just perfect :) he is calm as can be and breastfeeds like a champ. DH and I are so in love. Total labor was 16 hours (4 hours longer than DD) so while his was much harder and longer, I still feel it went pretty smoothly. For the moment we are just waiting to go home and I have barely slept cause I can't stop staring at him.

Awwww congrats sweetpea! Glad Brady is here now, and thanks for sharing your birth story :)

Haus, when and where will you be on nz?

Great story thanks for sharing. I was completely numb when I pushed, I felt nothing thank god because I had a 3rd degree tear. Did you tear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->