• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Wow I am really in the final stretch now, i hope she is ready by may 5th!

Nothing yet! Still impatiently waiting her arrival :)

I was getting tons of Braxton hicks last night, about every 6 mins or so. And again this morning they are coming about every 7 mins. They don't hurt just uncomfortable so I am assuming it doesn't mean much. Hoping something gets going soon!

I haven't been checked yet but I have an appt Friday so they will check me then. I will let you know!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to let you know I had my baby girl yesterday, Shaelyn Marie, She was a whopping 9 lbs 3 ounces :shock: she is beautiful and we are soooo in love!! :cloud9: We check out of the hospital tomorrow morning so I will try to get back on and post pics and share my whole birth story soon.

Haus and Horsey- you guys look like you are both O'ing today! Wouldn't that be exciting if you had pretty much the same due date :D

Haus and Horsey- you guys look like you are both O'ing today! Wouldn't that be exciting if you had pretty much the same due date :D

Woot! Let's get it horsey! Haha

I hope I didn't miss my chance this month :(

Here are a few pics of Shaelyn. Things have been hectic around here so I haven't gotten my birth story typed up yet but I will start working on it. Everything is going good and I am loving being a mom! I am having issues with breastfeeding which is really disappointing. I am barely producing anything and I have been pumping and having to give her formula because she lost 1 pound. But she is already gaining it back and is healthy so that is whats important. I had a lactation consultant come to my house to help me and she seems to think my PCOS may be what is causing the issues and when I Googled it there were many things out there about how PCOS can affect breast milk supply. :(

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/012_zps80f63115.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/006_zps95929ac8.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/004_zps42b60f17.jpg

Omg! So cute and tiny!! Makes me want another baby...lol I know I know I said no more! Exciting news that I can't share with anyone yet so I'll share with you all! I'm going to be an AUNT for the 1st time!!! My brother and his gf are expecting!!! Yay!!
She has a son who will be 5 in July from a previous relationship...the 'real' dad hasn't been in the picture since he was 2 so he calls my brother "dad" which is amazing!! I love him so much and we've all gotten really close but I'm so excited to experience all this with my brother now as he has went through it with me....we're very close!!

Lanay has her 6 month check up Monday...I can't wait to see how much she has grown. AND my Addie will be 3 in 11 days!! I can't believe it!

Here are my girls...
GIRLS 2013.jpg

Aww all these beautiful girls!

Rachel- your LO is perfect! Look at all that hair! Hope breastfeeding starts to become easier for you. Did they mention anything about how to produce more milk?

Ashley- beautiful pic of your girls as always! Exciting news about your brother too :) being an auntie is super fun :thumbup:

Haus and horsey O'd on the same exact day :D I think that means something personally... 2 :bfp: coming this month!!!

Aww all these beautiful girls!

Rachel- your LO is perfect! Look at all that hair! Hope breastfeeding starts to become easier for you. Did they mention anything about how to produce more milk?

Ashley- beautiful pic of your girls as always! Exciting news about your brother too :) being an auntie is super fun :thumbup:

Haus and horsey O'd on the same exact day :D I think that means something personally... 2 :bfp: coming this month!!!

Ashley as always your girls are gorgeous! :)

I hope so sweetpea! C'mon horsey we can do this! Double :bfp: for the win! :rofl:

Any comments on my chart ladies? Just wondering if it's normal for my temps to be going up and down? Thoughts??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->