• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Thanks ladies! <3 <3

Horsey we are all mental so it's okay! Haha :) You're not out yet :)

Wise charting ladies: wtf is going on with my chart? I was near my coverline yesterday and back up today?! Obviously I'm not having another 21 day cycle (28 seems to be the magic number) and I don't have the averge 14 day LP (more like 10 days) so argh I can't be sure about anything. I know I haven't charted this cycle so there is no way to be certain, just found it odd.

Maybe you're preggo and that was an implantation dip!!!

Take a test!

Would it be too early? I have a little bit of hope, but really doubt it's anything more then my body messing with me haha.

No it wouldn't be too early IMO. You could very well have O'd like CD 13 or 14 this time around which would put you at what like 11 dpo? My implantation dip was at 9 dpo and I got a clear positive the same night!

I've been feeling like I'm about to get a cold (I haven't been sick in over 5 years so it's not common for me), but that's about it. :(

I'd estimate I O'd around/on CD 16 as I had some cramping, so I'd probably be about 9DPO-ish? Man I wish I was temping earlier!!!! Haha

Is there ANY way you just ovulated? Like really late and that would explain the temp rise a few days ago???

That's what I thought too! I took an OPK for funsies a few days ago and it was negative. Really I feel like we've just been NTNP for the last year. DH is always trying to BD (men! haha) and most times I just tell him no - I just need to up my game after AF shows. :)

Did you get any BD time in say.... 3-4 days ago? :D *fingers crossed*

CD 12, 15 and 17. April is a busy month for DH plus he's trying to make partner at his firm. Next month I'm doing things differently! :thumbup:

Hi all! Wanted to poke my head in and say hello. Rachel, have you had the baby yet???

Nope still waiting! I am just hoping I don't go over 40 weeks :)

How are things with you?

I went 40 1/2 with my first. She didn't want to come out! lol. hopefully, that will not be the case with you but every baby is different.

I am doing well! Finally the first trimester is over and I am not sick anymore! Hallelujah :thumbup:

That's great news! It's such a good feeling to get done with that sickness stage, that was the worst!

Yeah, it was definitely worse with this baby for sure :(

But I am feeling good now :)

Ohhhh Rachel cant wait to hear how it all goes. You will have to write a birth story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->