• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Hi again horsey! And hello to everyone else! :hi:

CD 10 here so technically I am a little ahead but not really because I have long irregular cycles. My average O day is CD 33 but I have been taking Vitex (agnus castus) for a couple months and am praying this cycle is a little shorter, so hopefully I will be in the TWW the last two weeks of March as well!

Hello! :)

Hi again horsey! And hello to everyone else! :hi:

CD 10 here so technically I am a little ahead but not really because I have long irregular cycles. My average O day is CD 33 but I have been taking Vitex (agnus castus) for a couple months and am praying this cycle is a little shorter, so hopefully I will be in the TWW the last two weeks of March as well!

Hello! :)

Morning everyone!

Hey sweetpea! Is the :witch: staying away?

No :witch: yet but it is still early... I just ranted in our other forum a lil bit about it ;P

She feels close but is actually due Friday. :bfn: this morning but temp went up slightly (From 97.6 to 97.8). Not sure what to think...

I saw the other post after coming here :dohh:

Temp rises are good!! Good luck!! :)

Hmm, I'm not sure. I've always heard a temp rise is good, but not sure how much of a rise.

Crap, I forgot to temp this morning!!

haus your fine! i forgot to temp 2 times already this cycle. Most women don't even start temping until after af has finished. I didn't use to but it seems as though i would get out of the habit of temping and forgot some important days, so i just continuously temp now, and i still miss a few days lol! day 4 of clomid one more to go!!! still feeling pretty normal, only thing i've notices is my bb's are starting to hurt, hopefully a good sign?? bought my opk's yesterday so i'm all set to go for this cycle.

haus your fine! i forgot to temp 2 times already this cycle. Most women don't even start temping until after af has finished. I didn't use to but it seems as though i would get out of the habit of temping and forgot some important days, so i just continuously temp now, and i still miss a few days lol! day 4 of clomid one more to go!!! still feeling pretty normal, only thing i've notices is my bb's are starting to hurt, hopefully a good sign?? bought my opk's yesterday so i'm all set to go for this cycle.

Really? *sigh of relief* lol

My bb's usually hurt around ovulation! :) Good luck!!

Hi ladies how are we all today?:hi: cd 4 for me now and just waiting for :witch: to leave so we can get on with :sex: If my cycle is 29/30 days long tho and i get my smiley face on opk on cd16 do u think my luteal phase is too short? :wacko:

Hi ladies how are we all today?:hi: cd 4 for me now and just waiting for :witch: to leave so we can get on with :sex: If my cycle is 29/30 days long tho and i get my smiley face on opk on cd16 do u think my luteal phase is too short? :wacko:

I think its considered short if it's under 10 days so yours would be just right if you O'd on CD16 ;)

Thanks sweet pea it's so hard not to obsess over everything!!

girrrrrl don't i know it! I am an obsesser about everything baby-related and everything related to my cycles :wacko:

I drive myself crazy every month. It's sooooo hard not to when you just want that :bfp: :dohh:

horseypants - cd4 of 35
cckarting - CD6 of 29/38 *clomid
piggywiggy - cd4 of 29/30
wantabubba - cd17 of ? *clomid
hausfrau - cd3 of 35
drsquid - cd5 of 29
sweetpea - cd28 of 29 *2ww
babyfeva - cd6 of 25/30
pinklove22 - 2 days late in the 2ww!
rachel789 - cd10 of 48

cckarting - hiya and welcome! i'm putting you down for 29 this month with a not that your longer average cycle seemed to be about 38 days. i'm using fertility friend and psychic abilities to round those numbers out! i'm thinking of pairing you with piggywiggy, for this month who happens to be the person below you :). tell me when you o and i'll make an adjusted suggestion for the 2ww! i'm obviously just trying this for the firt time, so if you think my suggestion was a miss, tell me

piggywiggy - i too am hoping march is your month :). i'm going to be really excited to put up our list of bpfs! i'm not a doctor, just a recreational psychic, and i agree with sweetpea and say your lp is good. :)

wantabubba - good luck to you mammazita! i'm unsure too! are you using opks? lets update when you figure out an o date! for now, i'm counting you as cd17, but how long are your cycles usually? more clues please!

hausfrau - glad you're here! is your ticker right? correct me if i'm wrong!
drsquid - hey girl. i wish my mom was cool like you. ur gonna have a lucky lil baby. how long is your cycle generally?

sweetpea - you are still in it!! i'm counting you as CD27 of 29 is that right? :dust:

babyfeva - you are so very welcome. i'm glad you are here. :). how many days was your cycle last time around? i'm putting you down as cd6.

pinklove - you are still in it!!! cheering you on! :dust:

rachel789 - nice to see you! lets make an adjustment after o to make sure we get good matches for the 2ww, so tell me when you think you o-ed!

Hello all. I am on cycle day 3 and start femara 2.5mg tonight. I usually ovulate about day 14 or 15 and have AF day 28. Don't know if the femara will change that at all. Would love some ttc buddies :)

horseypants - cd4 of 35
cckarting - CD6 of 29/38 *clomid
piggywiggy - cd4 of 29/30
wantabubba - cd17 of ? *clomid
hausfrau - cd3 of 35
drsquid - cd5 of 29
sweetpea - cd28 of 29 *2ww
babyfeva - cd6 of 25/30
pinklove22 - 2 days late in the 2ww!
rachel789 - cd10 of 48

cckarting - hiya and welcome! i'm putting you down for 29 this month with a not that your longer average cycle seemed to be about 38 days. i'm using fertility friend and psychic abilities to round those numbers out! i'm thinking of pairing you with piggywiggy, for this month who happens to be the person below you :). tell me when you o and i'll make an adjusted suggestion for the 2ww! i'm obviously just trying this for the firt time, so if you think my suggestion was a miss, tell me

piggywiggy - i too am hoping march is your month :). i'm going to be really excited to put up our list of bpfs! i'm not a doctor, just a recreational psychic, and i agree with sweetpea and say your lp is good. :)

wantabubba - good luck to you mammazita! i'm unsure too! are you using opks? lets update when you figure out an o date! for now, i'm counting you as cd17, but how long are your cycles usually? more clues please!

hausfrau - glad you're here! is your ticker right? correct me if i'm wrong!
drsquid - hey girl. i wish my mom was cool like you. ur gonna have a lucky lil baby. how long is your cycle generally?

sweetpea - you are still in it!! i'm counting you as CD27 of 29 is that right? :dust:

babyfeva - you are so very welcome. i'm glad you are here. :). how many days was your cycle last time around? i'm putting you down as cd6.

pinklove - you are still in it!!! cheering you on! :dust:

rachel789 - nice to see you! lets make an adjustment after o to make sure we get good matches for the 2ww, so tell me when you think you o-ed!

This cycle was 33 days, I'm thinking they will be anywhere from 33-35 days, so my ticker should hopefully be accurate! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->