• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Today is CD 6 for me. Waiting for AF to sceedadle, to make room for o!

Lots of familiar faces! ;)

Hi All! This (next) cycle will be our first TTC :happydance:. I'm currently waiting on AF to get here and then be gone so I can get a move on with this business! I'm not sure what my cycles are as I just stopped my BCP this past Saturday. I'm hoping they'll be somewhat regular. So I guess for now, put me down for CD 27 of 28. :af: should be showing her ugly face tomorrow. GL to all!!:dust::

mouse_chicky - cd6 of 34
&
pluck15 - cd27 of 28
:dust:
got you guys :) welcome!

Hi All! This (next) cycle will be our first TTC :happydance:. I'm currently waiting on AF to get here and then be gone so I can get a move on with this business! I'm not sure what my cycles are as I just stopped my BCP this past Saturday. I'm hoping they'll be somewhat regular. So I guess for now, put me down for CD 27 of 28. :af: should be showing her ugly face tomorrow. GL to all!!:dust::

Pluck Im right where you are! CD 27 of 28 ;)

hau, i use preeseed and we both really like it. i'e heard clomid can dry you out so i wanted to make sure i had something for the spermies to make it :)

hau, i use preeseed and we both really like it. i'e heard clomid can dry you out so i wanted to make sure i had something for the spermies to make it :)

I ordered preseed yesterday and am really hoping it will do the trick! I've heard lots of good things so far...

Have you had any negative side effects from it? I've heard of infections resulting from preseed.

Ok so guess who came today! AF, haha is it sad I am actually GLAD that shes here? I was so irritated today and my DH and I got in a huge fight. I was like Leap year day is cursed! but now I know it was just that ugly little witch making her way. Whew, so now that that's all out of the way, I can start FRESH with a new cycle.

I am going to start temping tomorrow after I go buy a BBT thermometer and order another pack of OPK's. I am so confused as to when I Actually ovulated because obviously it was not after I got my Positive (smiley) this past cycle. Oh well, here to a new month of trying!

me three on any and all extra information about preseed! i ordered some too, and it should be here by o on march 16th. haha this thread is forcing me to be a numbers machine!

pinklove, i missed you!!!!! thank goodness these stupid leapyear days only happen once every few years. by the next one, you'll have a young kid on your hands to make mischief.

you are on cd1 of 31ish i think... adding you to the list. when you think you o-ed, lemme know to recalculate :)

Hey! Im on CD5 of what has turned into a 24 day cycle after miscarriage.

We have no clue how long my cycles are because of long term depo use but am on my first cycle of regulating with provera and clomid ! Today I am cd 3 :(

welcome missmichelle and spacy!

miss michelle, i'm sorry for your loss. i've been there :(. it may take a minute for your cycles to even out if your experience is anything like mine. we're here to support you as we take it cycle by cycle :friends:

spacy too, since your cycle may be unpredictable too, both of you ladies make sure to update me on estimated o dates and we'll recalculate as we go

Hi all I am on day 2 of a 28 day cycle. Although I wasn't technically due on until today! Looking for someone with a similar cycle to wait it out with!

This is a great thread! Thanks for getting this started horse :thumbup:

How is everyone today?

CD 11 here, I had some watery cm this a.m. but I try not to read too much into that because that happens a lot to me throughout my long cycles. I have a ton of OPKs (about 50 ICs) I guess I will start POAS in a couple days since I have so many, I can't let them go to waste!

Welcome to all the new faces! Still waiting for AF to hit me (most likely today or tomorrow)...

How is everyone today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->