Cycle Buddy Central!

Thanks sweet pea it's so hard not to obsess over everything!!

girrrrrl don't i know it! I am an obsesser about everything baby-related and everything related to my cycles :wacko:

I drive myself crazy every month. It's sooooo hard not to when you just want that :bfp: :dohh:

Sweetpea, don't ever change! I obsess over everything too, but my hubby is against charting, and opks (he feels it will just happen), so I need someone to obsess with! Lol

Hello all. I am on cycle day 3 and start femara 2.5mg tonight. I usually ovulate about day 14 or 15 and have AF day 28. Don't know if the femara will change that at all. Would love some ttc buddies :)

Welcome! :)

girrrrrl don't i know it! I am an obsesser about everything baby-related and everything related to my cycles :wacko:

I drive myself crazy every month. It's sooooo hard not to when you just want that :bfp: :dohh:

Sweetpea, don't ever change! I obsess over everything too, but my hubby is against charting, and opks (he feels it will just happen), so I need someone to obsess with! Lol

I LOVE that I have you guys to obsess with. It really just makes me feel better to talk with others just like me!

I LOVE that I have you guys to obsess with. It really just makes me feel better to talk with others just like me!

Yes me too! :) Our (well mine! Lol) DH just doesn't understand!

I will keep you posted! It is always a mystery to me what is going to happen each cycle, I always hope for the best though.

I agree it is so nice to have others to obsess with! :haha: Good luck to you I hope you get your BFP!!

I agree it is so nice to have others to obsess with! :haha: Good luck to you I hope you get your BFP!!

Thank you!! Same to you :hugs:

Men just don't get it. My DH is pretty good about it and agrees especially with my unpredictable cycles that charting is a good idea but his eyes tend to roll in the back of his head when I start getting too detailed about what is happening on a daily basis, I think because of that I am better off just talking to you ladies about it! :dohh:

Men just don't get it. My DH is pretty good about it and agrees especially with my unpredictable cycles that charting is a good idea but his eyes tend to roll in the back of his head when I start getting too detailed about what is happening on a daily basis, I think because of that I am better off just talking to you ladies about it! :dohh:

Mine doesn't get the obsession either. Men don't have to analyze all their symptoms and whatnot they just get to :sex: and not worry about the rest of it!

I just try NOT to talk about it all the time with him and save it all for you ladies! :hugs:

I have no idea how long my cycle will be this time, I used to (before BC pills) have a 32-35 day cycle. I am currently on CD 5.

I don't talk about it at all with DH lol. He thinks I stress too much over it, well duh lol

hi happily :) lets say you're on cd5 of 32/35 for now and update when you o! ...by the way, you can check multiple days in the poll ;)

My DH does his best to be supportive cos he wants a :baby: just as much as me but hes all relaxed and like it will happen when it happens and im like it needs to happen NOW!!! :hissy: Patience is not one of my strong points lol

My DH does his best to be supportive cos he wants a :baby: just as much as me but hes all relaxed and like it will happen when it happens and im like it needs to happen NOW!!! :hissy: Patience is not one of my strong points lol

My DH is the same way, very relaxed and says it will happen when it happens :wacko: This is only my second cycle but I'm always like "what am I doing wrong??" "I need to do x, y, and z next time!!!!" lol :)

I was somewhat relaxed the first few months. I told myself back then I won't get frustrated until I hit the 6 month mark and I won't flip out until I hit the one year mark. Well I have hit the 6 month mark so I am officially frustrated but I won't lose it until the one year mark :haha:

My DH is the same way, very relaxed and says it will happen when it happens :wacko: This is only my second cycle but I'm always like "what am I doing wrong??" "I need to do x, y, and z next time!!!!" lol :)

I came off bc in aug 11 and we were not trying not preventing for a couple of months but now we are trying everything. I am armed with pre-seed, opks, charting and enough vitamins to start a shop this month :rofl:

I came off bc in aug 11 and we were not trying not preventing for a couple of months but now we are trying everything. I am armed with pre-seed, opks, charting and enough vitamins to start a shop this month :rofl:

Have you tried preseed before? Did you like it??

haha piggywiggy me too armed to the teeth and business :) i HAVE hit the year mark so ya, i'm bonkers for baby. totally tell us about preseed if you have experience. i'm delving into it this cycle too.

kalmeida1985 - we got you on the master list all up on post #1. thanks for joining us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->