Cycle Buddy Central!

https://oi40.tinypic.com/nzhni0.jpg
https://oi40.tinypic.com/212zndz.jpg

Here are tonight's tests tweaked.

I think I see something, I hope it's the start of your BFP I can't wait to see your FRER results!

I do have some pics! Will try to post tomorrow. But for now, here is a pic of my OPKs lately, I count the last two as positive, but maybe they are still too light. opinions?

hmm I agree with others I think it is very close to positive if not positive, but if you haven't seen a temp increase yet maybe your body geared up to O but didn't?? I am not sure what to think, maybe it is possible you are having a slow rise after O'ing but if your temp doesnt increase in the next day or so I would say just keep testing and BD'ing I am sure your body will try to O again very soon!

I saw a lot of ferning on my microscope today, so maybe today will be a proper positive, I am so sick of this particular cycle, it needs to be over!

I hope everyone O'ed and gets their BFPs soon!

Horseypants-maybe you did O earlier than normal it is possible if you had the positive OPK, I don't think the cup would skew the results, so that is good news! Did you give up on temping?

I have about 200 plastic cups on my pantry if you lived closer I would give you 50 of them lol! I used to be a phramaceutical sales rep and when I left the company I had a bunch of stuff left over. So I have tons of plastic cups, plastic silverware, pens, kleenex boxes,ect. :haha:

I saw a lot of ferning on my microscope today, so maybe today will be a proper positive, I am so sick of this particular cycle, it needs to be over!

I don't know much about the ferning so I can't tell by looking at the pics but it sounds like something is happening for you!

I have a proper urine specimen pot to use for my tests! I work in a lab so whenever I think I need a new one, I just take one

If I am going to O soon, this is a very long process this month! Last cycle I went from definite negative to definite positive in 24 hours. Let's see what happens when I go home

My temp went up a lot this morning so I am wondering if I possibly O'ed yesterday?? I had negative OPKs but the one I took on Monday looked darker than the ones I took last week. I didn't take any over the weekend so I guess it is possible I somehow missed the surge. Yesterday was my lowest temp of the cycle aside from CD2 and today my highest so it looks promising but I don't want to get my hopes up. If I did in fact O this would be my earliest O yet. Check out my chart, what do you ladies think?

Ohhhh it does look like you might have O'd over the weekend! Yay!

I really hope so, I think if I did O it was yesterday-I will have to wait and see what tomorrow's temp brings, I will be devastated if it goes back down though. :(

You probably did O by the sound of it. I got really excited cause I had a temp dip this morning. Gonna take an opk later and see if it's positive :)

Horsey- I used the preseed last night along with the Softcups. I was do surprised at how easy it was to get in. I left it in all night. BUT I did have a little trouble getting it out this morning lol! It FREAKED me out- all I could think about was haus and her horror story. Still I got it out and will probably use again tonight just to boost my chances

You probably did O by the sound of it. I got really excited cause I had a temp dip this morning. Gonna take an opk later and see if it's positive :)

Horsey- I used the preseed last night along with the Softcups. I was do surprised at how easy it was to get in. I left it in all night. BUT I did have a little trouble getting it out this morning lol! It FREAKED me out- all I could think about was haus and her horror story. Still I got it out and will probably use again tonight just to boost my chances

Sorry!! I should put some of my stories under a spoiler tag! Lol

I think I'm out :( I had light brown spotting yesterday and now it's rusty with very light AF like cramps every so often. Sorry lol I'm all about TMI today! I could be 4/5dpo or cd17. I sometimes have two lh surges in my cycle (around cd10 and cd20) I got a positive opk on cd11 and had ewcm and cramping...:wacko: Usually the second surge seems (to me) to be when I ovulate as I have much more ewcm and my opk gets super dark quickly. I don't know what the hell is going on! I don't see my Doc for awhile so I have to wait it out :wacko:

I hope you get a pos OPK today! Keep us posted. Do you have a link to your chart?

Negative OPK for me today, so hoping the last two days were actually positive, and that my temp rises soon

I think I'm out :( I had light brown spotting yesterday and now it's rusty with very light AF like cramps every so often. Sorry lol I'm all about TMI today! I could be 4/5dpo or cd17. I sometimes have two lh surges in my cycle (around cd10 and cd20) I got a positive opk on cd11 and had ewcm and cramping...:wacko: Usually the second surge seems (to me) to be when I ovulate as I have much more ewcm and my opk gets super dark quickly. I don't know what the hell is going on! I don't see my Doc for awhile so I have to wait it out :wacko:

I thought you didn't ovulate yet? Are you sure the brown spotting isn't from O? Like you could be ovulating right now?

I hope you get a pos OPK today! Keep us posted. Do you have a link to your chart?

Yep! Here's my chart

My Ovulation Chart

Your temp drop does look promising! I hope you get your pos OPK :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back