Cycle Buddy Central!

I love the name Sarah too.

And yes. No boundaries! Its all the things you would never say out loud. Love love!

Yes totally! I was in the US once and one of my fav episodes came on and they censored things out. I haven't seen anything censored out here in Canada though, it was so weird!!

haha thank you! the literary flourishes help me pass the time.

hey congrats on your surprise :) europe woot! teach me something in german that the bf will like? he's german american and speaks only a few words. he will be relatively easy to impress!

you guys are making me smile. mom4life khem :test:

:)

elise! it was not that bad at all :)

i got everything ready for sweet love in the bedroom, then went to the powder room, filled an applicator about halfway and inserted the preseed like a tampon. before fetching the bf i lined up the softcup lol

when we were through, i asked him to get that ;p and i put a little more preseed in it, inside of it around the rim. while still lying down, i inserted the cup - 'twas easy. i rested there with a pillow under my bum for a spell

i left it in overnight and took it out in the loo while i was at work in the morning. i beared down, hooked it with my finger and pulled slowly. there was that icky cervix pulling feeling but i reminded myself not to freak out briefly and beared down and pulled, voila!!! it was neat too - that there was hardly anything left in the cup. hmmmm :) a good sign i hope!

hopefully i really o-ed but i kind of doubt it.

probably it was a test run.

sweetpea, i practiced the cup thing after a non ovulation bd and i totally watched those videos.....

Sweet love in the bedroom lol. Horsey I love your writing style lol :)

Lol me too! Ditto that haus...

Thanks horsey! I am gonna give it a go tonight ;)

Argh I wish I could use softcups, but after the diva cup trauma I just can't lol

Lol took the test, I still see an indent. Going to hand it over to the tweakers to see what they think. Not darker indent either. Still hopeful. Got my FRER for Sunday if af doesn't show. Which I really really pray she doesn't.

GL!!!

haha thank you! the literary flourishes help me pass the time.

hey congrats on your surprise :) europe woot! teach me something in german that the bf will like? he's german american and speaks only a few words. he will be relatively easy to impress!

Yep, I'm super excited to go back!! :) My DH is German-American too! (he doesn't speak German, aber ich spreche etwas Deutsch):) What would you like to say to him in German? You can say sonething boring like:

ich will ein Baby jetzt! Hehe, but he probably already knows that!! :)
(will pronunced 'vill' and jetzt pronunced 'yetzt')

Lol took the test, I still see an indent. Going to hand it over to the tweakers to see what they think. Not darker indent either. Still hopeful. Got my FRER for Sunday if af doesn't show. Which I really really pray she doesn't.

Good luck!! Can you post the tweaked pic here?

Yeah when I get on my laptop and they tweak it I will. This is yesterdays tweak

https://oi39.tinypic.com/ay25fq.jpg
https://oi43.tinypic.com/34pyzqa.jpg

Yup :) I is hopeful. Posted my new ones on the tweaker site. See if they can pull it as well.

Yes I have mine and Like you they just started bothering me. ugh! BTW I love Family Guy!!! Your posts made me laugh...I watch it every night with my husband.

Yes I have mine and Like you they just started bothering me. ugh! BTW I love Family Guy!!! Your posts made me laugh...I watch it every night with my husband.

DH and I always watch the new ones Sunday night hehe.

https://oi40.tinypic.com/nzhni0.jpg
https://oi40.tinypic.com/212zndz.jpg

Here are tonight's tests tweaked.

rmsh1-I'd say they are ALMOST positive. I'm not great with those but that is my opinion.

sweetpea-My wisdom tooth is killing me! I need to get mine taken out but it just hasn't happened yet...

Hope you are all hanging in there....

The concensus seems to the that they are "almost" but not quite, and given my temp has not gone up, it seems I am still waiting to O. Had great O pains yesterday too so was really hopeful. Bad news is CM has all dried up, so no idea what is going on. Last month on CD20 I had gerat EWCM and positive OPK on the same day, and it was a definite positive, darker than control. I actually just want this cycle over and done with now

Freaking seriously?!?!? I never had a darn pimple in like 4 years and now they are starting to pop up???? I took a shower Monday night and scrubbed my face with the face cleaner and all that good stuff and went to bed without a problem on my face soft as a babies butt and then I wake up yesterday not paying much attention to my face and now I just rubbed my chin and there are bumps on my chin and a few popping up on my cheeks and forehead!!!! Ugh!!! I don't wear makeup except for weddings and I haven't been to a wedding in 4 years!! Which was my own stupid wedding!!! Ugh!!!!! Shoot me now!

Sometimes face scrubs cause acne! Especially after full on facials, your skin looks bad for a few days after

OK here are my somewhat unsuccessful microscope pics

I think today's (CD30) could be full ferning

For some reason, on CD29, I saw nothing, and I did it twice

Attachments

• CD26.jpg
    CD26.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
  • CD27.jpg
    CD27.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1
  • CD28.jpg
    CD28.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
  • CD29.jpg
    CD29.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
  • CD30.jpg
    CD30.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
Oh I don't use that sore of face cleaners lol, this is like a protector. I have used it every other day for over two years. This is the first time I have ever had this happen. I wont even touch clean and clear face washes.

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been on much, had a bit of a hectic few days. Also AF got me at 10dpo, so although it's an improvement on last month (6dpo), my luteal phase is still not long enough to get pregnant :( Hopefully this month will be better!

Horseypants- I'm now on CD2 of my new cycle, if you want to update x

I'm going to have a quick read through now, hoping to see a few BFPs! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"