Cycle Buddy Central!

I think I'm out :( I had light brown spotting yesterday and now it's rusty with very light AF like cramps every so often. Sorry lol I'm all about TMI today! I could be 4/5dpo or cd17. I sometimes have two lh surges in my cycle (around cd10 and cd20) I got a positive opk on cd11 and had ewcm and cramping...:wacko: Usually the second surge seems (to me) to be when I ovulate as I have much more ewcm and my opk gets super dark quickly. I don't know what the hell is going on! I don't see my Doc for awhile so I have to wait it out :wacko:

I thought you didn't ovulate yet? Are you sure the brown spotting isn't from O? Like you could be ovulating right now?

I didn't think I had ovulated yet. It's hard for me to tell when I get the two surges (another reason I need to temp!!) I've never had any spotting inbetween cycles ever, can you have ovulation spotting?? (I mean how common is it? Have you had it before?)

I think my body is just screwing with me and the :witch: is on her way :(

I think I'm out :( I had light brown spotting yesterday and now it's rusty with very light AF like cramps every so often. Sorry lol I'm all about TMI today! I could be 4/5dpo or cd17. I sometimes have two lh surges in my cycle (around cd10 and cd20) I got a positive opk on cd11 and had ewcm and cramping...:wacko: Usually the second surge seems (to me) to be when I ovulate as I have much more ewcm and my opk gets super dark quickly. I don't know what the hell is going on! I don't see my Doc for awhile so I have to wait it out :wacko:

I thought you didn't ovulate yet? Are you sure the brown spotting isn't from O? Like you could be ovulating right now?

I didn't think I had ovulated yet. It's hard for me to tell when I get the two surges (another reason I need to temp!!) I've never had any spotting inbetween cycles ever, can you have ovulation spotting?? (I mean how common is it? Have you had it before?)

I haven't had it but have heard of it. Seems weird that :witch: would be here on CD 17...? That is a ridiculously short cycle for anyone. I'd bet it's either O spotting or if you did ovulate on CD 11, you could technically be implanting today... Implantation bleeding????? :D

Here's a link to an article about Ovulation spotting...

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation-spotting.shtml

I agree with sweetpea, that doesnt make much sense, I bet it's either IB or O spotting too!

Given that the spotting is light brown, I would tend to this more likely IB than O spotting though!

I haven't had it but have heard of it. Seems weird that :witch: would be here on CD 17...? That is a ridiculously short cycle for anyone. I'd bet it's either O spotting or if you did ovulate on CD 11, you could technically be implanting today... Implantation bleeding????? :D

Here's a link to an article about Ovulation spotting...

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation-spotting.shtml

Thanks, I'm going to go read it :)

I know cd17 sounds super early...right? The spotting actually started yesterday afternoon so that would be cd16 really. I'm usually a 30-33 day cycle girl lol :wacko: :wacko: I think my body is just trying to mess with me :(

Given that the spotting is light brown, I would tend to this more likely IB than O spotting though!

I hope so! :) I'm always convinced my body is just screwing with me lol :wacko:

I will be soooo mad if this is the :witch: coming early!!

I know, trust me I am the same because my body has messed with me so many times. But it seems wayyyy too early for the witch, so I would think one way or another the spotting could mean something good is happening!

Well if it is O spotting, you better get off this forum and get to :sex: young lady!

LOL DH is an accountant and it's his busy time...wonder if I could get him to come hone?? Lol :)

I know, trust me I am the same because my body has messed with me so many times. But it seems wayyyy too early for the witch, so I would think one way or another the spotting could mean something good is happening!

Yeah even during my time of messed up cycles (after the pill) I never had a cycle this short!

Cross those fingers! Do itttt! Lol :)

my body's messing with me too what do you guys make of my temps? they seem totally nonsensical to me but im trying to figure out if i really o-ed early. i got a positive opk on cd 15, this sunday. i wasnt expecting that until cd20ish. i could have just been dehydrated? if anyone's an expert with this stuff lemme know. maybe i can give you more user friendly info or something :)

cd 11 (a week ago on Wednesday) 97.11
cd 12 96.78
cd 13 97.50
cd 14 nothing recorded
cd 15 (sunday, positive opk) 97.22
cd 16 96.48
cd 17 97.25
cd 18 (today) 97.56

....does this support the idea that i o-ed yesterday, some other day, or is it just too erratic to make sense of?

How come when I click your chart link I cannot see your chart? It helps me to be able to see it even though you already told us your temps :)

i updated my signature. lets see if it works now.... nope! doesn;t work yet. still trying to figure out how to let you see it. do you know where i find the right link? is it cause i dont have a paid account? now trying a work around till i get the real link figured out.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-03-09&mode=a&ts=1331753043&u=

How come when I click your chart link I cannot see your chart? It helps me to be able to see it even though you already told us your temps :)

Yep, all I see is "welcome to the chart of horseypants cd18"

can you see the image i pasted in the window above though , even though the signature link doesnt work?

Under your chart there should be a link that says share, you should be able to get a link to put in your sig from there. It is not a paid thing because I don't have the paid version.

that's how i did it and the link looks pretty much like yours... you think it's cause i dont have enough data yet? see: here's the url that share thing gives me - with some spaces so you can see the code

< a href =" https:// www. fertilityfriend .com/home/37ed49/ ">My Ovulation Chart< /a >

i'm going to find a way to post the image... gimme a few minutes here ;p

Something is wrong becausse all that link shows me is your ticker and says Welcome to the Chart of Horseypants but there is no chart there only an image of your ticker that shows you are on CD 18.

that's how i did it and the link looks pretty much like yours... you think it's cause i dont have enough data yet? see: here's the url that share thing gives me - with some spaces so you can see the code

< a href =" https:// www. fertilityfriend .com/home/37ed49/ ">My Ovulation Chart< /a >

i'm going to find a way to post the image... gimme a few minutes here ;p

Im not positive but it Looks like you might O today. You have a huge dip like me today! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->