Cycle Buddy Central!

Looks like Rachel789 is on same schedule too... AF May 26! Oh and I grew up in Alaska by the way! (new on here)

:hi: libby

How long are your cycles?

Well, I'm just off BCP and on CD4... so 28 day cycle... but once I'm back to my 'non-pill self', I may go back to irregular... I never knew when I'd get my period when I was younger! I think that means I have a naturally longer cycle, but that was a long time ago. I was only off the pill for 2 cycles last time I got prego!

Hi Libby-welcome! You are right-you, Sweetpea and I are all close in cycles! I never know how long my cycles will be, they were crazy long (37-60 days) after stopping BCP last August so I went to my dr. and she put me on clomid. My first clomid cycle I somehow o'ed on CD7 which I don't even think was due to the clomid because I had only taken 2 pills at that point. I am going to start my 2nd cycle of clomid tomorrow on CD 5 I hope I have a normal O for once. My O days are either too late or too early! :wacko:

Sorry about the BFN haus but that is really early-I hope you get your BFP soon!

Rmsh glad you also seem to have a great gp! :)

Sweetpea are you going to keep using the preseed? What CD are you on now?

Rachel, any news??

Horsey, Pink, and Lbk c'mon back! :)

Update me ladies I'm so outta the loop here!

haus-not sure if you already saw my post from the other day but AF showed over the weekend so it looks like I o'ed on CD 7 according to my temps-Crazy early! I am going to start clomid again tomorrow and hopefully O at a normal time. When will you test again? Any symptoms?

hey haus, i'm around : )

(hi sweetpea, i had to do this, in response to your reminder below)
:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:
(i couldn't help it)

Hey everyone! Haus I'm on CD 3 today and yes I have a little preseed left so I think I'll use it for this cycle. Hubs and I are camping next weekend which is expected O date (right smack in the middle of our trip!) yay! Couldn't have asked for better timing or a more relaxing way to try to make a baby. I'm so hoping the stars have a positive test in sight for me this month.

Haus- did you test today?

Libby welcome! Where in Alaska did you live?

Horsey, rmsh1, Rachel :holly: lolololol

Hehe :holly:

I got my Olympics tickets in the mail last weekend, so I quite liked this smiley - :mail:

CD20 today, I have reached my impatient stage. No fertile cm. I dont expect to see any until CD24ish if my cycle is going to follow the last two, but I just want ovulation now! I might start taking some rescue rememdy over the next few days just to try to chill out a bit. These long cycles are making me so down now, and I suspect my bloods wont show anything, and there is just no reason why I am only ovulating every 6 weeks. Yep, reached my frustrated stage!

sorry rmsh1 :hugs: I am very frustrated too. Another one of my friends just found out she's pregnant and I am so happy for her! But wanting it for myself so much that it's getting me down a little bit.

I know the feeling rmsh-I am sooo SICK of waiting. I feel cheated because I truely didn't believe I o'ed last cycle so I wasn't even aware I was in the TWW. I just want a real TWW again so I feel like I have a chance for once, it's been too long :(

I feel like I should be getting excited as ovulation is approaching, but instead I just feel apprehensive. I am really doubting my ability to concieve :( Tonight is BD night, not even in the mood grrrrrr

Ugh don't you hate that feeling when you know you need to keep BD'ing but you are not in the mood whatsoever. That usually happens to me after we have been going at it every other day for a couple weeks :wacko:

Yeo we have BD every other day since CD6. It is not CD20. We just gotta keep going. At least this month we have decided to not up the BDing to every day over ovulation, unless we really really feel like it, just going to do every other day until I am sure ovulation has occurred.

That is what we usually do, then after O we just do it when we feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->