Cycle Buddy Central!

Babyfeva! Hi! I don't have any more tests damnt! (I know I know I usually have a but load EXCEPT this cycle of course) :( I am definitely getting some more today. What about the not pregnant on the digi though? Shouldn't I have enough hcg in my urine to detect it on a digi at 15 dpo (yesterday)? I am 16 dpo today.

Haus! You are getting close to testing!

Rachel! How are you girl? Any more news with you?

Sweetpea- I secretly stalk this thread and anxiously await for all of your BFP's. I hope that's ok. I'm not sure if digis are as sensitive as a FRER. I think the day before i got my bfp i had a bfn so a lot can change in a day or two. I suggest buying a test ASAP!

The digi test may not have been sensitive enough.

Not much to speak of here still just waiting for my body to do what it is supposed to do, I am not feeling too hopeful it ever will though :(

Yep that's what I'm thinking too FRER will hopefully tell me .. I'll update you in a few hours... I am stuck at work for a little bit this morning grrrrr :(

Hey rmsh1! Morning girl!

Babyfeva I love that you stalk this thread! We have a few ladies here that pop up randomnly and it's always nice to hear from you all..

Shit like 4 hours til I can test..

Babyfeva you are welcome to stalk and chat with us anytime! :)

Sweetpea, the other ladies beat me to it lol - TESTTTTT! Do itttt! lol C'mon I'm at home with my parents, give me some excitement LOL.

I'm 3 days away from testing, but really not feeling confident. Like I said we only BD once this time. But who knows.

Horsey I spied you on the bottom here (hope ya don't mind me saying so on here). Really miss you girl! Hope you are doing all right

sweetpea, i'm rooting (sp?) for you guys and missing you but i'm so SAD!! I was supposed to be 12 weeks today. I found out my neighbor is due in December a couple weeks after I was supposed to be (they asked me to keep my dog quiet cause she's prego) and literally every house surrounding me and about halfway down the street either has a newborn or they are pregnant. Blah blah blah, I'm having a hard time. But honestly, it is not as much of a mindfack as the first mc, which was a chemical. Maybe cause I didn't talk about that one with anyone. I had a d&c two weeks ago and the actual procedure and hospital visit were better than I expected but the recovery was worse. I'm still scared I had the d&c and my head keeps going to a scary place where I fear being one of the people who keeps having one mc after another... My mom said some messed up stuff right before the d&c of course, and I know she doesn't understand. She says give it a break till after my wedding next summer. ...I know I'm going to try again but I don't want to risk going through a miscarriage at my wedding...... I just want to know that there's a happy ending eventually, but one can't know! Damn you mother nature!!!!! Oh the irony!!! I stayed away from the site for a ittle while, now i'm stalking you guys and being dramatic and morose on the mc support threads. i logged the mc in fertility friend just now and was remembering how when i got my bfp, i compared it to other charts and noticed a similarity in some other mc charts... creepy how i had signs from the beginning, was trying to be positive but didn't succeed. i told myelf the d&c was a good idea largely because i'd be able to see if there was a genetic reason the pregnancy didn't work out, but sadly, after the d&c, the labs came back negative for pregnancy tissue! and super tmi, three chunks came out in the following week, one which i was sure was a baby, but i told myself i was nuts for wanting to fish it out of the potty and look........ after learning they didnt get the prego tissue out, now i'm sure that was it...... anyway!!

i am stalking and cheering you on

and more to the topic of cycle buddies thread, here's a neato graph and report from fertility friend on how long the average period lasts. good to know! cause i always wondered if maybe mine was too long. it's a heavy five days and trails off usually until the 8th day.

Menstrual Period Length Stats Study
"
Menstrual Period Length Stats Study
How long does the typical menstrual period last?
We analyzed the duration of menstrual periods of roughly 19000 fertility/ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com.
Average: 5.15 Days.
Median: 5 Days.
We found that 66% of the sample's charts include one or more days of spotting mostly at the end of the period. Further analysis showed that the median number of days of spotting is 1 day.
"

xoxxoxoxoo love you guys. thanks sweetpea for calling me out. i feel wierd sometimes talking cause i'm a drama queen but dont wanna be.

:holly:

how do you guys make the link to your ff charts have the preview image? i wanna set it up and get back to charting soon so i can tell how long it takes for my body to make sense again. i think it will take me 7 months to conceive again if i decide to try 100 percent.......... it's getting past 8 weeks that i'm worried about now. by the way, i have some friends who r like, you biotch, at least ur getting prego. : ( ....but i want to be a mom to an ALIVE baby, not the manufacturer of pain and expensive, out of pocket, gory tragedy!!! it's a real kick in the figurative balls that i've racked up massive medical bills to top off the saddest chapter of my life. it would have been much nicer to be in a financially horrible situation with a lovely milkball of sunshine to give it all meaning and create motivation.

i hope we all get our babies soon, and that we are lucky enough that they are healthy and happy or at least geniuses.

:dust:

sweetpea I am going to keep checking and checking this thread til I see yoru result. We are going out for dinner soon but will check when I get back! LOL

Hi horsey, lovely to see you back here. We dont mind you ranting away to us at all, especially if it helps. I am so sorry you went through this miscarriage, it really is not fair.

This time next week I will have been to see my doc. I am nervous of what she will say. But I have a really good reason for tests now, as today one of my cysts on my thyroid has been hurting, and I think is about to burst (I have had this happen twice before). So I am definitely pushing for full bloods and might even be able to get in for a thyroid ultrasound

Well ladies FRER said bfn... Hmmm guess my af is just late? Maybe a longer luteal phase this month cause I'm pretty sure by temps that O was CD14. Bummed out!

I dont think you are out yet though sweetpea. In another thread I read there is a woman was 25 dpo before she got her bfp! AF was two weeks late

Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you rmsh1. I am feeling a little queasy and loss of appetite today but of course it could be the wishing side of me that the stick will show 2 lines soon and my temps stay up. It is pretty weird that I'm late like this due to the fact that I clearly O'd at cd 14 (but could've O'd as late as CD 15. I know luteal phases can be shorter/longer by a day or two so it may be that af is coming tomorrow. I did feel kinda bitchy and crampy earlier today so who knows. Other thing is that if I am preggo, my hcg levels are pretty low which is usually not a good sign right? :(

whoah rmsh, hugs. sounds serious, but like ur a pro at getting through it. keep the updates coming. im interested in any and all test details.

sweetpea, it doesnt matter if hcg starts out low or slow, it's later that it's a bad sign to not see it double. some people implant late and i guess that's sometimes the reason for late positives. also for others, their bodies for some reason dont metabolise the hcg the same way or something and hpts take a looong time to come up positive? that's my take on what ive gathered.....

Hmmm well that's something I didn't know! But still, my first baby I tested positive early. I feel AF like stuff today :( hope she stays away for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->