Cycle Buddy Needed CD 4 I need support.

caw4saw

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to this site. Me 30 and Husband 32 have been TTC for 8 months with no success. We have tried Clomid, Clomid with HCG trigger shots, and most recently femera with HCG trigger shots.

I went to RE today for baseline U/S and got my RX for Femera since I am CD 4 I was told to start femera tonight.

I really do not like the RE I am seeing he does not talk or explain things to me or tell me what my plan of care is going to be. He has not drown any blood work since I have seen him. He only does transvaginal US to check ovaries. Where I live in a Rural area he is the only RE within 1 hour of driving. So Im not sure what I'm going to do there.

But anyway today when I went I asked about IUI and he said that would be his suggestion for me this month since all other cycles with meds and :sex: resulted in :bfn: he wants to try Femera with trigger shot then IUI.

I have not had a HSG to check tube patency so Im wondering if I should do it this month and waste money with the IUI not knowing or is this how they normally do things. I don't know.

It would be really nice to find someone on the same cycle with me so we can chat throughout the month for support.

Hey hun :) I'm on CD 3 myself and just got through my 7th cycle of BFN's :( I've been using Preseed and prenatal pills, but this month I will be adding MACA and using SoftCups to hold the spermies in. How long are your cycles usually?

My cycles are usually between 33 and 35 days.

Not to sound stupid or anything what is MACA and softcups Sorry Im new on here and don't know all the lingo yet.

I found out about Maca on this board actually. You can read about it here

Softcups were created for menstruation to collect the blood, but have recently gotten some recognition by TTC'ers to hold the sperm up close to the cervix. You can read more here or doing searches here on the board as well.

I'm new to all this myself and have learned a lot by lurking around the board for many months before even making a post. It was so much easier with my son since I wasn't trying. It's such torture to wait month after month!

Any one have suggestions of what I should do about RE. The next closet one to me is 2-3 hours away from my house. Im just not sure what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->