Cycle Buddy Wanted!!!

PrincessMe

Reaction score
Any one any takers?...

I'm on CD8 (well I think I am)! & I feel lonely!!!

I would love a cycle buddy to share my experiences with!

:hug:

Princess M£ :kiss:

hey i'm only on cycle day 4 but i will while away the time with you!

Hi Princess - I am on CD8 of a roughly 29 day cycle, next AF due (or hopefully not!) around 8th Sept!

TTC our first, I am 26 in a couple of months and been married to OH for nearly 3 years.

Hello :hi:

Thankyou Kate & Pinkandfluffy! :flower:

DH & I also TTC our first but proving more difficult than we first thought

How long have you been TTC?

I came off the pill early July and had first proper AF Friday 07 August! Yay! :happydance:

Today is cycle day 14 & I am hoping I will ovulate this month???!!!
Last month I started taking my basal body temperature and didn't see temps rise! This month temps seem quite flat! :sad1:

Good luck and heres hoping we get our :bfp: real soon
:dust:

i got of bc in june, so this is my 3rd cycle of ttc, i sure didn't think it would take this long since i got preg with my daughter the first month after bc...ugh i'm going crazy..i'm just ready for af to leave, then atleast i can get to trying

I think this is cycle #3 for me too, came of BCP in June ish or May - have had 1 cycle of feeling like I know what I'm doing though!

Princess - Have you tried OPKs if you're not sure if you're ovulating from your temps?

Last cycle I was feeling super confident as saw my temps change, OPKs worked etc, but maybe I just didn't BD enough!

OPKs are getting darker now, am expected to Ov on Monday so waiting (im)patiently for OH to get home from work now :rofl:

Kate - strange how it can be different each time even with the same person, I always imagined once you'd done it once it would be easier to do it again!

Lots of :dust: for our BFPs!

i thought that too hahah! unfortunately i was wrong :( oh well, the practice is fun anyways!

Pinkandfluffy - It’s good to hear all is going well, hope you get your :bfp: this month!

I have not tried OPKs yet! I was considering buying them at the beginning of my cycle but haven’t a clue which ones to get, how to use them or whether I will be wasting time if I’m not ovulating???!

I brought the book taking charge of your fertility and have read your temps are supposed to shift and you should notice the change post ovulation but last month this didn’t happen! :-( Not a lot of CM either to be honest (sorry if tmi)! & my CP… well what can I say apart from I haven’t a clue!!!

CD15 today and hoping something will happen soon or I will go loopy (a shift in temperature would be enough to put a smile on my face… sad I know… but just want to be ‘normal’)?!!!

I didn't think TTC could be this hard?!

Practice makes perfect right? So lets get practising
Have fun and good luck :hugs:

Are you using a 2 decimal place digi thermometer? I didn't notice much of a shifting when I used a 1 d.p. but recently got a 2 d.p and it's much clearer.

Do you get up/temp at the same time etc? And first thing when you wake? I notice a diff if I sleep with window open etc or get up early.

A lot of the ladies on here get OPKs on ebay etc so not too expensive - I got mine on offer in boots but they can be dear otherwise.
I got the first response ones - haven't got the digi ones, but they seem to work okay. You can get cheapy strips that you dip in a cup, or ones that you pee on lol. Might be worth trying your temps for a bit longer to save money, if you're not sure if your ovulating?

I don't have much CM either - am trying evening primrose oil this month to see if that helps, and likewise have *no* clue about CP.

I am going loopy as OH hasn't been here much so little to no BD-ing, don't think this month is mine!

Hope you're all having a good weekend :dust: !

Yes I am using a 2 decimal place digital thermometer!
I have 2 thermometers- 1 that reads in Fahrenheit and the other in Celsius!
Currently using Fahrenheit as not sure what temps are supposed to be in Celsius but will look this up and may change over next month (hopefully it’s the thermometer)!
I have read if you sleep with your mouth open this can affect the reading, having asthma I sometimes find it difficult breathing though my nose alone and have to sleep with mouth open (DH says it looks like I’m catching flies, lol)!!! :haha: Now trying to convince myself this might have an impact!
I do have to temp early, 4:30am everyday (although I forgot to get up this morning :dohh:) but hubby gets up to go to work at this time and I always end up getting up and pottering round until he’s gone, thus having to take my temperature before I go wondering!

Thank you for information on OPKs, day 16 for me so think I’ll leave it this cycle and may have to get some for next time

Someone told me grapefruit juice helps produce more CM but I can’t stand that stuff

Enjoy the weekend and good luck

:flower:

Yes sleeping with mouth open (or window for that matter) makes a difference apparently!

Ahh well if you take your temp at the same time (even if it is early!) it should be okay?! Odd!

Have heard the same about grapefruit juice, can't bring myself to do it either! Finally managed to pin DH down today so hoping I don't Ov til Monday at least so I can get some BDing in!

Can I join you? I'm on cd8 too. We've been ttc for 1 year now. It did take us 15 months to concieve our last baby so I expect to be here for some time. My next af is due 12 September. Here's hoping for a spate of bfp's x

Hi Mama - hope it doens't take much longer for you :dust:

I don't think I can get any more BDing in....reckon O is due tomorrow and had a strange day with DH today...

Ended up off to A+E in an ambulance as thought there was a problem with his heart/breathing - his whole left arm was numb and he was short of breath/chest pains.

They said his heart etc is okay and they think he may have strained a muscle at work yesterday (which seems odd as it came on v suddenly this morning) but I am just relieved that although he still feels bad they said his heart etc is okay.

He is dozing now after a lot of painkillers - we dtd last night and this morning so I am hoping it wasn't that which set him off! Now just keeping an eye on him :wacko:

Will keep my fingers crossed for a thread full of BFPs soon :hugs:

Blimey hun,poor you & dh,hope he starts to feel better soon. Just remember to be a bit more gentle with him in future ;)

Hi Mama - Hoping you don't have to wait too much longer for your BFP, after a year I'd probably feel pretty rubbish!!! You have the patience of a saint but I suppose you have to on this journey!

Pinkandfluffy - Sorry to hear about your DH, glad to hear its nothing serious and hope he feels better soon!
I bet your pleased he's home - Fingers crossed this is your month!

Good luck and a big pile of babydust to you all x

Well I have to admit that I've been extremely relaxed about the whole ttc journey this time round. I got quite obsessive last time - I rubbed Rose Oil over my ovaries every day and I carried Rose Quartz in my pocket every where I went - it was my best friend ;),I even used to glare @ pregnant women - oh the shame! If nothing else I will definatley appreciate that bfp a lot more when it does arrive x

It is easy to get obsessive isn't it? I think I am going to chill out more now.... have realised there are so many things that can give me a wonky temperature that I could get my O day wrong anyway so just need to BD regularly.

DH seems much better - was so relieved they gave him the OK, just puzzled if it was muscle strain? In fact last night we BD-ed again :blush: - I have never felt so worried in my life. I was obviously reluctant as something was obviously wrong with him in the morning, but as he pointed out they said his heart etc was all fine. I did take it easy though, and he did have to nag me into it but I suppose he knows I wanted to anyway as was due Ov so knew his persistence would pay off. Should I have put up more resistance? :dohh:

He seems fine now - pain is gone today by the looks of things and he is just having a little lie in.

So fertility ties thinks today is Ov day. Bring on the 2 ww..........!

sprinkes :dust: all over the thread!

well i had a kind of watery cm today...so ff says that means fertile but it also doesn't predict my o date till friday...my body is so confusing!

i'd love join:)

i started the optk earlier than the pamphlet and on-line calculators indicated
(i posted details on the main ttc forum).

i may now be in the 2ww.

here's :dust: to all.

Kates hun,I'm due to ovulatate on saturday which means I'll be at my most fertile on friday woooohooooo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->