Cycle Day 1...March will be the month!!...Who is with me?

Oh by the way this is as dark as my opk got but I just couldn't hold my wee and never thought you could use morning wee dammit!
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/af1c2109.jpg

I'm so glad that you had a good time! Relaxing goes a long way towards making a little one! Yeah, I have been a little more calm and relaxed this month. Last weekend was very enjoyable. We went to the beach and also visited a part of the eastern shore that has an old light house and wild horses. Fun times!

That's ok---when TTC all modesty when talking about body stuff goes out the window! LOL Well, I usually O on CD 15-16 but I got a positive on my OPK Saturday morning, which was a huge surprise because it was only CD 11. So, my surge lasted all day Sat and most of Sun and my temp shift was on Tuesday, so that means that I O'd on CD 13 (Monday). It could be because I am taking over 100mg of vitamin B6 which actually moves the date of O up so that the luteal phase is lengthened to allow more time for implantation.

I missed my O in January because I was using the advice that says that afternoon testing with an OPK is the best, but I peak starting first thing in the morning. We DTD on CD 9, 11, 12, 13, and 14. EWCM on CD 11 thru 13. So, I'm hoping that this is the month!! That would mean a Christmas baby!!! :happydance:

Yay that's really good news! I really hope you get your bfp this month!! I will check my temp out in the morning and use an opk and I guess I'll know more then! I will make sure we keep dtd until I get a temp shift :)

What day do you plan to test? Xx

Well, since I'm POAS obsessed and I have a big supply, I am going to start testing with a FRER on Wednesday. That will be 6 days before my expected period. I know tht it is probably too early, but I just can't help myself! How about you?

I just haven't a clue when or if I've ovulated as no matter what time of day it is my temp is 36.3 and has been for 11 days? I think I need a new thermometer maybe.

I get the feeling I didn't ovulate though but I usually start 6 days before! Xx

I'm new here and would love to have TTC buddies! :hugs: I'm on Day 3 of my cycle. I use OPK's and take pre-natal vitamins and folic acid regularly. This month, I am planning to try Fertility blend and Pre-seed. Hoping March will finally be the month!

Baby dust to all! :)

Have fun https://www.*****************/blinkies/makingababy.gif !!!

Hey adoraza, fx'd for you this month! How long have you been TTC?

I went for my 2 scans today and she found nothing abnormal and I don't have PCOS. She said everything looked in good working order so I'm really pleased :)
If my cycle is really long this time I will take something to shorten it.
Xx

harri--yeah I think that a new thermometer might be in order! It is strange that your temp has stayed the same every day. I know it sounds wierd, but do you take it orally or vag? You might want to try switching up next cycle if you don't get your bfp. You can't change methods during your cycle, but I did some testing and found vag to be a lot more accurate for me.

Adoraza--hi! nice to have you. Do you chart in addition to opk's? I know that taking my bbt's gives me an exact date for ovulation. You can start temping after your AF.

I temp orally! I have bought a new thermometer and I will start temping vaginally with that when my new cycle starts :) xxx

I haven't been temping yet. Will probably start this month After AF. Will have to buy one of those thermometers soon :)

Baby dust to all.... :kiss:

Hey ladies! So, I am about 6 days before AF so I decided to test. BFN of course. I know that it is still early but I just can't help myself. Also, I feel as though this month might be a good chance for me. We will see! How are you doing?

I'm excited for you, a good feeling is definitely a good sign!!! Woo!
I have my fx'd for you! :)

I'm still getting negative opks. I'm fine about it though, now I know I'm healthy I feel like it will happen so I've just got to wait it out :) xxx

Thanks! I am really trying to stay positive!

Well, you probably just missed your ovulation day since you were drinking so much water. Hopefully the :spermy: didn't miss it though! :winkwink: If so, there's always next month and you can try testing in the morning too!

My temps are still really low so I don't think I have O'd xx

Okay--so I am completely freaking out. As usual, I am POAS every morning. So, this monring, I did the same thing with an IC that I had. It says to wait 5 mins and read results. About 2 mins into it, it was a BFN, so I was about to throw it away and I thought--no, I really should wait. So I waited a few more minutes and was about to throw it away when I thought that I noticed a really faint line. I moved into a brighter light, and there IS a really faint line. Of course, as soon as I got to work, I was obsessing and when I had my 15 minute break, I ran to the store to get a different test. So, I peed on that one and there is another faint line! OMG! I'm spazzing out because I am still 5 days before my period so I know that a lot of things aould happen. But this is the most excited I've been in sooooo long! Please little bean, STICK!!!!

OMG YOU ARE SO PREGNANT!!!!!! YAY!!!!
A line is a line, you got your BFP!!
:)

Woooo have you told your other half? Xxxx

Thank you! No, I haven't told him yet because he is still at work and I want to see the reaction on his face. I just felt like I had to tell SOMEONE or I was gonna burst! You are actually the only one who knows :happydance: I am so nervous!! I don't want to jinx myself!

Ohhhh I'm so so excited for you!!!! You'll have to let me know how it goes with him :) i would have to wait for the reaction too, couldn't do it over the phone!

You wont jinx yourself, you deserve this :) congrats Hun!!!!

Xxx

Thank you so much! You have been so wonderful!:hugs: I will let you know tomorrow what his reaction was! Have a good night!!!

Aww enjoy your evening on cloud 9 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->