Cycle Day 1...March will be the month!!...Who is with me?

Woooohooo how exciting is that!!! Congrats again, so happy for you!!! Xx

Thanks!

How is your temp today? And the OPK?

Opk is negative today but use had a huge temp dip, do you think I'm ovulating today?
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/4bbf4237.jpg
X

Oh yeah--I think that you are O today--watch for a temp increase tomorrow morning. Let me know tomorrow. Fx'd for you!! Definitely BD today!

hey, how's everything looking today?

Hey!!!!
Ooo how's your pregnancy going? I'm really excited for you, have you told anyone other than OH?

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/c5626728.jpg

I had a temp rise this morning woohoo, let's hope it continues. I am a slow riser post ov, usually 0.1 or 0.2 each day so this temp rise is standard. Xx

Ohhh good! I think that you Ov yesterday then because of the positive OPK's. You should probably bd tonight again just in case! :)

I have an appt with my doc on Apr 20 for a checkup and ultrasound to check for the heartbeat. I am so excited and nervous at the same time! I feel okay--just super tired and my boobs are aching like crazy! I am also REALLY warm all day long. This is pretty much the same stuff that I went through the first time. Once I got about 6 weeks the first time, I was also sick 24/7 until a little over 4 months along. We will see what happens this time!

I think I'm 1dpo too! Woo I think we timed our bd right, we missed Sunday though. Not sure if we will be able to tonight, DH has a throat and chest infection and is feeling terrible.

Oh great, good luck for apr 20, will they give you your official due date then? X

Oh no! haha...you can always do what I did when mine was feeling bad. I told him to suck it up and had him keep his shirt and socks on. He even watched tv while I did all the work :rolleyes: Not romantic but it got the job done. :blush:

Yeah, I will get the exact date then. According to the online calculators, my due date would be 12/12 but I will actually be delivering 7-10 days before that via c-section, so we are talking about an early Christmas present!

Hahaha maybe I'll give that a go!
Aww that's so good, what a fantastic Christmas present!!
I'll keep you updated with my chart and symptoms haha!
Xxx

So, are your temps continuing to rise? :)

No... :( don't think ice O'd yet, I've had ewcm for the past 3 days xxx

Well, guess you will just have to keep :sex: LOL....it could be worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->