Cycle Day 1...March will be the month!!...Who is with me?

So. I told DH last night while he was eating dinner (I couldn't eat because I was too excited!). He dropped his spoon and started getting choked up! He is thrilled but like me, he is also terrified because of what we have gone through last year. We didn't sleep AT ALL last night. He made me do another test this morning in front of him and it was definitely a :bfp: God please keep this little one safe--I can't lose another.

Aww I am sure you are, I couldn't even imagine what you went through. I'm sure the odds of it happening again is low and I'm sure the doctors will want to monitor you closely the prevent it happening again!
I'm so happy for you, what's your due date?

Xx

Thank you so much!! Yeah, I am considered high-risk so I will be going in every week after 12 weeks and then almost every day during the last 2 months. They will also admit me a week early and perform a c-section since I had an emergency c the first time. My due date according to the calculators says 12/12 but I would be going in about 12/5. So, if everything goes well, it will be a Christmas miracle baby!!

BTW, are your temps still low? Have you ever had the problem before of not ovulating during a cycle?

Oh that's good!!! You're in safe hands so try to remember that and enjoy your pregnancy!
Yeah temps still low but I'm getting more cm now though so I think I should ovulate within a week! Fx'd!
Well I'd never had any irregular cycles until jan when I didn't have a period from 28th dec to 9th march so I think my body is just trying to catch up now and will slowly get back to normal :)
I had quite bad flu in jan so I think it could be why I didn't ovulate for such a long time. I got a chest infection with the flu so it was bad enough to mess me up a bit xx
Xx

Wow, that really is bad! I can't believe that that threw your cycle off so much. It could also be that your ov was puched back because of your traveling too. That's ok--as long as you are starting to see more CM, that is an awesome sign!!:happydance:

Yeah my OPKs are still really faint but I'm feeling like I won't have to wait much longer before I Ov. :) I am hoping that positivity will help xx

Ok I need your help.....

I have a cold which I'm not sure if that causes temps to fluctuate but I've had a dark opk this morning but a really faint one at about 6pm yesterday. My chart looks like I already o'd though. What do you think?

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/0c108629.jpg

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/48022fc2.jpg

xx

Hmm, your cold could be causing the temps to fluctuate. The dark OPK looks really good though. Did you sleep well last night? Because not sleeping well can increase your temps (so can alcohol, certain meds). I would go by your dark OPK this morning. It looks like you are going to O this weekend!! :happydance: Try to get plenty of sleep and see if you get another temp shift tomorrow or Monday. Also, I would test again this afternoon and tomorrow just to make sure. Good luck!! (P.S. I would BD as much as possible right NOW!)

I just tested again and the opk was the same, I had a sleep for an hour because I felt rough with my cold and woke up and though why not check my temp and it was 36.3 so that's a good sign that it could just be because I had drinks last night. I have loads of cm today and cramps on my left side!!

We bd'd yesterday at 5pm and today at 1pm and we'll bd again in the morning and evening tomorrow too, I don't want to screw this up! We've used the conceive plus too!

How are you feeling?? Any pregnancy symptoms yet? Xx

Good! Yeah, I think that it could be because of the drinks. But if you notice a temp shift tomorrow or the next day, then it definitely happened!! HAHA...yeah I know what you mean--you want to take full advantage of the situation. It looks like it is going to happen soon.

I actually don't have many symptoms yet. That is what made me think that I could be pregnant--I didn't have any cramps that signaled AF yet. My boobs have been a little more sore than usual but that's it. With my angel baby, I didn't have anything until I was about 8 weeks and then I was SO sick all day long for the next 8 weeks.

Oh gosh lots to look forward to then haha I hope you don't feel too sick!!
I feel like I ovulated today with the cramps, ewcm and a pos opk at 7am. I'd like to think it happened around 12pm when I had cramps :) I'm a control freak xx

Oh me too (SUPER HUGE control freak)! Well, if you test again tomorrow and the surge has gone down and your temp is up, then I say that you might have caught it this month! YAY! :happydance:

That would be the best birthday present ever!!! (it's next week).
I will test my opk again in 3 hours and we will see.
I literally used bucket loads of conceive plus lol!!!
Xx

thanks adoraza, you too!

That would be great harri. I conceived a couple of days before my birthday! Maybe you will get a wonderful present too! I will be praying for you.

Thanks that's so nice! I'm even more confused now, when did I ovulate?

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/59c4d6b3.jpg

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/d88990d9.jpg

The opk was with SMU because I forgot so I ran back to the loo and tried to pee some more out haha!

Any ideas what's going on? I'm feeling a bit rubbish, I wish we dtd on Wednesday and Thursday to have the best chance but we didn't! I was feeling really ill :( damn!!!

Xx

It's got darker since I uploaded, looks like yday was the start of my lh surge.
I just haven't a clue when I will ovulate or if I have already!

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/70b60b90.jpg

I'm not an expert, but it looks as though you are still getting your surge. Every time I surge it is for at least 48 hours. Like last time, I surged Saturday morning til Sunday night. I ovulated on Monday and then had my temp shift on Tuesday. I'm thinking that since you haven't had a huge temp shift yet that maybe you won't ovulate until later today or even tomorrow. You will have to watch your temps over the next couple of days to see if they go up about .3 past what they have been this weekend. Your surge still looks strong, so I would say that you have plenty of time to dtd :happydance:

BTW, don't worry about not being able to dtd more during the week. This past time, we bd LESS times than the cycles before (only on the days of my surge and the two days after) and look what happened! I think that if you continue for the next couple of days then you will be good! fx'd!!

I think my temp is messed up too because of this awful cold because it's only that high first thing, the rest of the time it's 36.1.

Thanks for your help, I'm feeling positive now!
Have you got a positive on a digi yet? Xx

No problem! I think that you wll see a temp shift soon.

Yup:) I went to my doctor's on Friday too and got a blood test. Def positive :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->