Cycle day 1

I'm on cd 4! First cycle after having my implant removed 24th March. I'm so excited!! I've been trying to not think about it all but now af is coming to an end I'm starting to look forward to trying to catch that eggy this month :D

CD 3 here..Its going slowly but after a 45 day cycle im just happy AF has showed and we can move on to month 14 !!!!!!!

:wave: hi all 😄 Glad I'm not alone!

May glad AF finally showed for you! Hope month 14 is your lucky cycle!

Loub this is only my second cycle off the pill and so far my body seems to be out of whack 😂 I've now had a 49 day cycle from withdrawal bleed to AF and now a 28 day cycle which is actually kind of short for me but who knows :shrug: I guess we will see how this next cycle plays out.

We are currently NTNP so I'm trying not to obsess to much which has proven to be very difficulty :haha:

Cd -2?! Can I do that? lol I should be starting my next cycle Saturday! I feel like jumping around with joy! It'll be our first cycle of TTC ever! Since my little O was a surprise! I kind of wonder if AF is going to show tomorrow. I don't get any signs other than increased gas which is the case the last two days.. ugh.. :shy:

Proud - I swear I'm not stalking! :haha:

Ali I don't mind if you were stalking :haha:

Funny you mention gas that was really my only symptom right befor AF this time too. And she showed 6 days earlier than I was expecting! I just want my cycles to regulate it's driving me crazy that they are so all over the place right now.

Ps hooray for your first cycle ttc. Are you tracking for O and everything? We've always taken a NTNP kind of approach. It took use 13 months to get pregnant with DD1 and only 2 months off the pill to get DD2.

Proudarmywife - I know what you mean. The minute I had my implant out I was obsessing over symptoms. I think I took about 10 tests in the 2 weeks after it was out. Realised I was getting a bit obsessed so took a deep breath and gave myself a slap! :haha: But now af has been and gone a feel a bit more chilled. Think i was stressing over horror stories I'd read about people's cycles not returning after having the implant out. I was very lucky with my 1st pregnancy, we conceived 2 weeks after stopping the pill so never got af, just got a bfp instead so I guess I was hoping the same would happen again!! But it takes as long as it takes I guess. I've got 50 ic's sat waiting in the cupboard... armed and ready for some serious May testing!! :)

Hi

I'm currently in cd1. I've just come off the pill and ttc number 5!! Been quite fertile in the past so hoping it's the same this time around. Been eating alot healthier the last couple of weeks, drinking more water and basic exercise a couple of times a week. Very excited to get the show on the road now af has arrived today. Would be lovely to see how you're all getting on. Fingers crossed for bfp's very soon good luck ladies

Took us 3 cycles to conceive DS. It's crazy to think I'm back on this site with him napping (snoring!) with my first I got a bfn Friday and Saturday before AF was due that Wednesday using FRFR so I was sure I was out until AF didn't come so I decided to test again and it was a BFP! I thought TTC no 2 I would be less impatient since I know the craziness that is to come but it is CD 2 and I can't wait!! Not sure if since I was only on the pill for 6-7 months this time as opposed to 6-7 years the first time will mean I'll ovulate sooner. I've never tested it seems hard to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->