Cycle day 53 & positive opk?

Claudia83

Reaction score
I have irregular periods AND I'm breast feeding. I conceived my son naturally on 36 day cycles. I got my first PP period when he turned one and they have been sporadic since. My longest cycle was 100 days and the shortest has been 45 days. I am currently on cycle day 53 (last period August 8th). I got what I thought was a positive opk on CD37 BUT today I got this:

image.jpg

This is a positive, right? i've been having ewcm for 2 days now, some right after wiping from this test. I took a HPT this morning and got a BFN. We DTD on Wednesday and will be doing so again tonight, but is it normal? Could I have ovulated TWICE this month? I just started taking vitex yesterday (after getting BFN test for 4 days straight -OCD, I know) to get it in my system, could that have given me a faulty positive? Thought welcomed!

Looks positive to me. If you consider cd 37 as positive you wouldve had your period by now considering a normal lp of 14 days. So may be you are ovulating now.

Your ov test looks positive to me. As the pp said if you ov on cd37 you would have received your cycle by now. GL and get to DTD and hope that you get your bfp

Thanks for the input ladies! Are any of you charting? I went out and got a BBT this day and started charting. I am not sure if you're suppose to start the day of your period, but since I haven't had one, I figured there is no harm in starting now and here it is so far:

Screen shot 2013-10-03 at 8.59.35 AM.jpg

I can't remember right now what a dip and then a rise mean though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->