Cycle Questions! Help please!!

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
Okay So when do you start counting cycle day one??

When you start spotting or when you are bleeding and require a tampon? I've heard different???

Cause last month my af was due on the 19th..i started spotting on the 20th of september and was bleeding heavily by the 23rd.

So then i assumed cd one as the 23 and have a 30 day cycle so figured af would be due this thrusday the 23rd!?

So today i took a test..bfn of course and when i wipe there is pink/red cm and a tiny bit of drips to the toliet...?

So do i count today as cd 1? and that would make my cycle 28 days long...or what im soooooo confused?

Help please!!! THanks ladies

Personally I say as soon as you start spotting, but some people may do it differently.

Sorry for the rubbish answer, best I could do.

:hug:

I always get very confused with this as well and I KNOW I end up counting the wrong days. I've heard though that you count day 1 as the first day of actual flow - not spotting.

Okay..cause last month it was due the 19 and i spotted then and it i didnt bleed till the 23rd....so if you do count cd 1 when spotting then i wasnt late last month and again...it would be on time by today...right? ...ahh its soooo important to know lol , i think i've missed O both times cause of this!

I totally hear ya - I had spotting on Sept 21st but actual flow didn't start until about the 26th - I get so insanely confused by it all! That's why I was relying on OPK's and cervical mucus and O pain.

Yeah i did the opks this last cycle..but didnt do one untill cd 15 and it was def positive..so who knows how long it was positive for before ya know? plus i had ewcm on monday....? and watery the rest of the week. didnt bd till cd15.....so thinking i missed it

Right girlies, I have been browsing the 'tinternet and Dr Chris Steele (the guru) says that Chris is right, I am talking b*llocks (but dont tell my DH that I admited something like that) :rofl:

You count cd1 from your full flow, not spotting.

Hope that helps.

:hug:

I only spot the day before I get a heavy flow, but I count from the spotting.

awwwww so confusing!!! I think i should ask the gyno! lol...we all have different answers. THanks girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->