cycles after implant removal??

Sorry ladies :( thinking of you both and hoping you get a sticky bean very soon xxx

Oh girls I'm so sorry to hear the bad news :-( bigs hugs to you both and I hope you both get sticky beans soon :hugs:

I think I ovulated yesterday / today so am bding like bad! Praying for some good news in a few weeks! How are you doing?

I was having a period every two weeks until this month, I'm at cd25 at the moment. Fingers crossed we both get positives :)

That's a great sign! When are you testing? Good luck!

I'm going to try & wait as long as possible before testing. I'm due any time from this weekend to next weekend.

You've more restraint than I have! I'm planning to test on the 18th at 10dpo, I have a whole bag of ics so I can feed my POAS habit!

I'm going to find it difficult. But I only have one cheap test left & one expensive digital. I've had my implant out 10 months now & been ttc 7 months :(

I've also got to the point where every time I see a negative it's more & more upsetting :(

Sorry youre having a tough time Burke. I totally understand though, i had mine removed in january and still no bfp. The constant bfn are hard to take. But good luck and i hope you get your bfp soon!!

Currently on cd 41, the longest since having my implant out 1 year ago. Fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->