cycles after implant removal??

I like Oakley it's different! Although I have known a few dogs called Oakley so that would put me off using it lol

I did a cheapy test yesterday (as no more bleeding came) and got a very faint line..!!! Doing a digi when I get out of bed in a minute, fingers crossed for me ladies x

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WOOHOOOOOO so pleaseed for you lovely.

knew a few more days would be good :p

goodbye for 9 months AF!
hello morning sickness, tiredness and getting fat! :haha: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Emalou :) we are sooooo friggin happy, fingers crossed all goes ok!

Hahahahahaha, I am sooooo not good at being pregnant, let's hope that this one goes better than my last! Lol

Really hope you all get your soon too xx

Congrats again hun, im soooo happy for you!!!! Bump buddies yay :D

Yaaaay!! Sorry I've been awol but so excited to come back to this news!!! Very happy for you so each exciting! Can't believe so many of us are pregnant lol!! It's awesome :)

I am getting fat now :) don't know what to wear in this weather don't like maxi dresses :( nearly 3rd tri now, can't believe how quickly it's going!
How is everyone else? Any bad sickness or crazy v cravings? Xx

WOW - your nearly in third tri already??!! That has gone soooooo fast, I hope it's all going well? Are you enjoying pregnancy? Neither of my last two I did, as i was poorly and had some problems, but I'm hoping this one will be different, really want to enjoy it this time round.

Must be hard in this heat being pregnant, I feel for you I really do!

almost 3rd tri already??!!?? thats gone soo fast! had my first mw appt today :D

wow Kate that has flown by!!!
congrats on your bfp Amy! when are you due?

This morning I got my peak on the monitor and also a super dark line on a cheap ovulation test. I am on cd 25 so if AF comes next week then I'll know that I have a short lp which may be the reason why I am not falling pregnant,just hoping for my cycle to be a bit longer this month now.

Thanks Mary poppins. Due about 2nd April :)

Will be interesting to see what happens with your cycle, as at least you can take 'research' to your doc if it is a short lp, fx it is t though x

Congratulations Amy! Awesome news.

Fingers crossed everything becomes clear Mary.

My tummy is starting to pop finally. Sure I'll wish it awasnt soon, but enjoying it for now!
And no complaining about the heat ladies. This one is due in Aussie summer time. It'll probably be over 30 degrees for the last 2 months and closer to 40 by the due date. I'm dreading it!

Yeh apparently lol the last 6 weeks has flown by in particular but the whole thing has gone pretty quick! Now I'm going to ask a silly question when is third tri? Lol everyone seems to disagree when I look online is it 26 or 28 weeks?!
Amy I'm quite enjoying it :) we had another offer accepted on a house last week so we're going through the solicitors again going it goes more smoothly this time. So want to be settled and have a nursery by the time lo gets here. Cross fingers!!
how did you mw appointment go kirstie? Not long till 20 week scan nelle! Are you going to find out? Do you have any preference? Fingers crossed Emalou is a quick journey for you! At least you have good indications off where your cycle is now mary for you to monitor and try and target!
Xxx

Fingers crossed all goes well with the house buy! But don't stress about it let your OH do it, we were moving when I was pregnant with Jess and it was such hard work!

We aren't going to find out the sex this time, we didn't with Toby, we did with Jessica but we much preferred the surprise :)

We're not sure... I always said no, but I want to make baby clothes! So it changes on a daily basis. DH isnt much fussed wither way, but he says everything I've made so far- that I thought was unisex- is boy. And I do think its a boy so he might have a point ;)
No preference though, just had a gut feeling from the early days. DH thinks its a girl.

Just brought tickets for Rock & Blues :D, so if I don't get pregnant in 2 months will have to have a 3-5 month ttc break.

Congratulations Amy, I bet you're so happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->