cycles after implant removal??

Beautiful name! Sorry about your loss, but that's a lovely way to remember her. Annie is named after my granny who passed too, my grandad got teary eyed when he heard the name.

Emalou I got cramps too, on and off and they didn't last long.

Love the name kate, Dylan was on my list with Finley. It lovely to have special names, my sister is naming her lg Esme jeanette, jeanette is our names name who has been a massive support to adoth of us. (I type this from her house lol) and finley has my dads name for a middle as he has no sons and only has sisters so his family name has ended now.

Im waiting for my gp to ring back, and im hoping to get a referral to early pregnancy unit, ive had some pain and although im sure its normal and have lots of pregnancy symptoms its freaking me out :/

X

Hi ladies, Kate congratulations on it being a little boy! Boys are the best ;-)
(obviously love my girlie loads, but boys are the best) lol

Kirstie, sorry to hear your having pain, hope they do refer you but like you said you still have symptoms so hopefully everyone is just fine and it is growing and stretching pains! It's been a while since you had Finley so everything has probably gone back into place and now has to pushed around a it again ;-)

So no more BFP's then :-( I thought the last cycle was my month, but turns out it isn't, hopefully ovulating again after the weekend so best get lots of practising in ;-)

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying their practising...I know my OH is...hahaha!!
Yes Kate we are actively TTC again now :)

Alerts were turned off so I wasn't getting emails to say anyone had written here, turned them back on again now so I won't be away for so long this time ;-)

Well ive been waiting for GP to call back since 10 past 8 this morning, even rang back at 1pm to make sure my num was right and still nothing grr

They're pretty rubbish! Earlier on in preg I rung up for a call back and it took them from first thing in morning till evening! Hope your alright, hopefully it's just normal stretching :hugs:

Thanks for the comments on the name :) we would have been stitched if it had been a girl as I don't really like any girls names!

Good luck for this cycle Amy and everyone else ttc!! Xx

We're struggling for any names! Good job we've still got ages to decide.

Scan went really good- 170 heart beat and lots of wriggling. Measuring at 13.5 weeks already, which is going to be interesting, since DH and I were big babies. Fingers crossed we just caught the end of a growth spurt!

Hope everyones BD is going well!

Anyone have side effects of the implant being taken out?
I have heartburn, I'm tired, feel a bit scatterbrained, I ache tummy/back area.
Weird stuff x

AF got me monday morning so heres to another cycle,hope this is my month!

I don't recal any symptoms no :-( Although I have just had ALL those symptoms and I haven't been well so you may be coming down with something - hope you feel better soon x

Boo marypoppins :-(

Had a early scan this morning, everything is fine, heartbeat was visible yay x

Great news!!

Fingers crossed for this cycle, Mary. Any events for O to coincide with?

Great news Kirstie x

Well I'm on CD20 and still NO signs of ovulation! It's going to be another log cycle this one... :-(

Does anyone have any advice on ovulation tests? & also do some brands never darken as much as others (which brand is most reliable?)

So confused with it all.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=148173

Do you think this is close to a positive ovulation test?

That's great new Kirstie!

I think af arrived this morning on CD17 and it`s normally every 28 min 37 max!! So at least 10 days early.
Does anyone know what can cause it to be early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->